Most Entertaining HM Gets Power.....Vote!!

HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Vote up on on the BB App

Who is Most Entertaining?

The Winner gets to make an important decision

I am voting Gary - don't want those tosspots targeting him.

Comments

• lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it has to be Gary for me
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Not Gary for me I'm afraid.

Think I'm going to vote for someone we haven't seen much of........I'm going to vote for Clare :)
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go for Gary! :p

Or Frenchie, or Stephanie ... arghh

OK, Stephanie was only because I like her :p
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ew. No. Not Gary.

I'm giving it to Claire just because I think she has a good read on all the housemates and who she picks for what would be enlightening to the house and the viewers. Plus, I want to see more of her. Gary is going to get excessive screen time regardless.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary or Frenchie.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot vote as I don't have the app *cries*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't, I don't have an Apple. This is getting stupid, why can't they do an android version ??
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I want someone different than Gary or Leslie who we see enough of.

Can't decide between Claire or Stephanie though.
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh ew power boo. Can't vote again.

Seriously they need to make an android app. It's not fair thàt only iOS users can influence what goes on in the house. Look where that got us last time.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I cannot vote as I don't have the app *cries*

Dry those eyes........I'll chuck in a vote for you.....as long as it's for Clare :D
  • LostInTheShadowLostInTheShadow Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Gary all the way! :)
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't even imagine giving unstable Gary any form of power... He is too messed up and irrational :(

I voted Leslie, just because I thought he would be Gary's main competition in this vote. Hopefully Leslie gets it, and sends Gary back to the mental institution he broke out from. :D
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It being Gary would be AWFUL, he's not entertaining imo, just uncomfortable to watch.

I voted for Dee, I fear it will be Leslie though! If he carries on as he is, he could mirror Pauline:eek:
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Can't, I don't have an Apple. This is getting stupid, why can't they do an android version ??

Same here....but my daughter's got Apple so I've asked her to vote Gary
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary or Frenchie
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering how often the power housemate got screwed over...I doubt I'd vote even if I could.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Go for Gary! :p

Or Frenchie, or Stephanie ... arghh

OK, Stephanie was only because I like her :p

Stephanie for me too!:)
  • FoxyRoxiFoxyRoxi Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie for me too!:)

Afraid it will be Gary as bb probably want, I expect if he is he will be immune from being nominated and will have to pick a housemate to go up along those chosen by the housemates >:(
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAWN! Here comes the first twist designed to protect Gary. Whatever decision he's told to make it will be a complete let down as he won't have a clue what's going on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least it won't be Ashleigh this time. :D
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The power HM is a poisoned chalice. Hope it isn't one of Gary, Claire, or Frenchy that gets it.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ew. No. Not Gary.

I'm giving it to Claire just because I think she has a good read on all the housemates and who she picks for what would be enlightening to the house and the viewers. Plus, I want to see more of her. Gary is going to get excessive screen time regardless.

So you're not going to vote for the most entertaining, like it asks?
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    So you're not going to vote for the most entertaining, like it asks?
    I don't consider Gary the most entertaining. And even if I did, no I wouldn't vote for him. I'm not in the habit of playing into the BB script writers hands.

ETA: For the record, I'm most entertained by Frenchy at the moment but if I voted for her and by some force of cable Gods she got the power, then she would be a target of the whole house afterward (because she isn't respected right now) and the general public would more than likely delight in any opportunity to evict her. I wouldn't set her up like that.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary for great justice!!!!!!!!!

At least Leslie has blown his chances
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't consider Gary the most entertaining. And even if I did, no I wouldn't vote for him. I'm not in the habit of playing into the BB script writers hands.

ETA: For the record, I'm most entertained by Frenchy at the moment but if I voted for her and by some force of cable Gods she got the power, then she would be a target of the whole house afterward (because she isn't respected right now) and the general public would more than likely delight in any opportunity to evict her. I wouldn't set her up like that.

Who said you had to vote for Gary? Or that I thought he was the most entertaining? I was just questioning that you found Claire the most entertaining. Which now you're saying you don't.

It's attitudes like that (voting for someone for some other reason) that ruins most public polls.