Options

Unconfirmed reports that Sam had majority vote.

2»

Comments

• Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Well, of course Sam had the majority vote. Otherwise he wouldn't have won!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to resolve this is for C5 to give us the voiting figures!
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nigelk wrote: »
    Well one thing we do know for sure is Mr Marky knows as much as any of us do..no more,no less..in other words he has lied about 60% .
    I just dont understand why anyone believes or even reads his tweets.
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    If Sam was within just 2% of Sophie on Friday evening for being booted out the door on that 5 way vote, then how come just 3 days later in another 5 way vote can he reverse into the clear and overwhelming favourite who appears to have won by a wide margin? There is no logic to that situation, even accounting for the differences between a vote to evict on Friday, and a vote to win on Monday. It doesn't quite add up properly however you look at it. Hard figures on the Friday vote result and the Monday vote need to be published and analysed closely. Including phone line availablity for each housemate during the voting process.

Sam had been bookies favourite for well over a week last Friday. Fans of every other hm would have tried to evict him to remove the competition for their favourite in the final. I'm not surprised the eviction vote was so close and I'm not surprised if he won by a landslide. The Ginxter vote was split and the twins and Charlie didn't have huge fan bases. He would have picked up the anti Ginxter vote too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »
    No they are not.
    He bases his exclusives on rumours..he just a liar with a huge ego.

Oh calm down dear :DI will choose better sources next time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Nigelk wrote: »

Do they though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moogester wrote: »
    Sam had been bookies favourite for well over a week last Friday. Fans of every other hm would have tried to evict him to remove the competition for their favourite in the final. I'm not surprised the eviction vote was so close and I'm not surprised if he won by a landslide. The Ginxter vote was split and the twins and Charlie didn't have huge fan bases. He would have picked up the anti Ginxter vote too

...and Ginxter fans did not have much time (6 minutes!) to decide whether to vote again for Dexter once Gina was out although if it was a large margin it would not have closed the gap even if voting was for another 30 minutes
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't BBXtra that guy who pretended to be a hacker or some crap?

Yes that's him, he's not to be trusted IMO.
    He was also a massive Sam fan that despised Gina and Dexter to the point of even negatively editing his videos and giving them nasty anti-Ginxter titles.
  • Options
    Count ElmsleyCount Elmsley Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last Friday Sam had nearly everyone's fans voting against him as he was in everyone's way of the winning post. Sam fans had to get organised and vote for just one person or else their vote would be split.

The outcome was that Sam fans votes outnumbered everyone else's fans combimed votes by 2% - That's a bloody lot of votes for Sam given that it's only one group.

On finals night, of course everyone else's fans were voting for their own person and maybe another. Then along came the power of the Sam fans vote and it was many times what anyone else had.

So he won.

All very straightfoward.
  • Options
    B_JonesB_Jones Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, of course Sam had the majority vote. Otherwise he wouldn't have won!

Majority vote meaning over 50% of the total vote - meaning all other housemates combined got 49.9999% or less
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Potkettle wrote: »
    It doesn't surprise me one bit. He was the only one worth voting for. I hope he is still enjoying his deserved win.:)

he was the worst one in the final he doesn't do anything
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last Friday Sam had nearly everyone's fans voting against him as he was in everyone's way of the winning post. Sam fans had to get organised and vote for just one person or else their vote would be split.

The outcome was that Sam fans votes outnumbered everyone else's fans combimed votes by 2% - That's a bloody lot of votes for Sam given that it's only one group.

On finals night, of course everyone else's fans were voting for their own person and maybe another. Then along came the power of the Sam fans vote and it was many times what anyone else had.

So he won.

All very straightfoward.

no not that straightforward really given that everyone other than Sam fans were not voting for Sam on Friday. Many were voting for other HMs.
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    B_Jones wrote: »
    Majority vote meaning over 50% of the total vote - meaning all other housemates combined got 49.9999% or less

What I meant was almost all of the winners have had over 50% of the vote, so him having the majority vote isn't a surprise.
  • Options
    Count ElmsleyCount Elmsley Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    no not that straightforward really given that everyone other than Sam fans were not voting for Sam on Friday. Many were voting for other HMs.

I'm sure the majority were and did you miss the 1000s of threads on here say "get Sam out" and "Calling all Dexter and Gina fans"? The plots to get Sam out as he was in the way of everything else spammed up the whole front page all day long.

I'm sure a few voted for others, but not the vast majority with a plan to remove the obstacle in the way of their HM winning.
  • Options
    carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not sure why everyone believes that Sam was within 2% of Sophie. All the signs before and since point to Charlie being the one that was close to Sophe. I think it's just the Ginxter fans trying to prove that their campaign was worth it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    I am not sure why everyone believes that Sam was within 2% of Sophie. All the signs before and since point to Charlie being the one that was close to Sophe. I think it's just the Ginxter fans trying to prove that their campaign was worth it.

Marcus Bentley (BB announcer) confirmed it

Here's the tweet from @marcusBBbentley:

"On Friday there was 2% between Sophie and another housemate. That housemate was Sam."
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"On Friday there was 2% between Sophie and another housemate. That housemate was Sam."

Plus the fact that it was mentioned to Sophie herself by Emma Willis during her post eviction interview on Friday night, that it was "extremely close" between her and Sam.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    Since every HMs eviction interview seemed to be designed to show Dexter in a bad light I'm assuming it was closer than that.

Although maybe the producers just got a little nervous when Sam was almost evicted over Sophie and just decided to push the anti Dexter pro Sam propaganda just to make sure.

Oh for goodness sake, maybe, nervous, almost, blah blah blah, it's like listening to Charlie warbling on all over again, viewers liked no nonsense Sam, viewers voted for no nonsens Sam, no nonsens Sam won
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus the fact that it was mentioned to Sophie herself by Emma Willis during her post eviction interview on Friday night, that it was "extremely close" between her and Sam.

Emma just said it was extremely close She said she did NOT know who was the next in line.

The Marcus Bentley tweet was the only confirmation I know of.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    I fear that am being stupid again but surely it's fairly obvious he won the majority win, he won the show
  • Options
    Noisy OysterNoisy Oyster Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fear that am being stupid again but surely it's fairly obvious he won the majority win, he won the show

I think they mean he was well out in front rather than the voting being really close between the top three as most people believed.
  • Options
    Noisy OysterNoisy Oyster Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course Dexter was a marmite figure and if he'd been up instead of Sophie it's quite on the cards that he would have been evicted.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Sam was within just 2% of Sophie on Friday evening for being booted out the door on that 5 way vote, then how come just 3 days later in another 5 way vote can he reverse into the clear and overwhelming favourite who appears to have won by a wide margin?
    because one was vote to evict and the other vote to win ... big difference.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GetHoppy wrote: »
    That BBxtra is full of sh*t and the most biased Sam fan out there. It doesn't surprise me that he's still spinning his bull even after Sam's won. Clearly not content that a lot of people felt it wasn't deserved.

Oh isn't he just :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, people are saying Sam may have received over 50% of the total vote - which would mean that Dexter, Gina, The Twins and Charlie split at most 49.9999% of the vote.