8 Out of 10 Cats - Series 15, C4 Fridays 9pm

12346»

Comments

• Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Who is this man they have on? Not seen him before and maybe I just don't get him but he isn't particularly funny and is trying a bit too hard to be funny (and failing).

Nick Helm.

Hes a bit like Joe Wilkinson and a bit like the American from the Mighty Boosh.

Check out his song "I Fancy the Pants Off You", its funny, however on this it seems hes trying a little too hard.
  • HeadancerHeadancer Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    are the chaps at either end of the row special needs?

I missed the start so it is a serious question !
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie_h19 wrote: »
    Nick Helm.

Hes a bit like Joe Wilkinson and a bit like the American from the Mighty Boosh.

Check out his song "I Fancy the Pants Off You", its funny, however on this it seems hes trying a little too hard.

That's who he reminds me off, Joe Wilkinson. Joe is much funnier IMO though.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    I thought the most recent episode was diabolical. I think the attitude and the aura surrounding the show, (particularly since Jimmy Carrr's tax scandal) has become lazy. It is evident amongst the presenters. Sean Lock just seems so irritable and Jon Richardson is just pessimistic beyond belief. There have been several occasions now where Lock has just belittled the guests , including the fellow comedians who appear as one offs. Another negative aspect is that non comedians sucha s Rachel Riley, Tess Daley and Claudia Winkleman just appear repetitively. It has become tiresome.

Yes, it's not what it was.
    Carr's laugh has become really irritating over recent series. The teeth are distracting too.

Jon Richardson has no 'act' I've come to realise. That pessimistic outlook is just him. He was on Room 101 recently and wanted to put his brain in!

I'm sick of seeing the same guests week in, week out.