Options

Amy the master of manipulation.

Has a avid viewer of reality shows , I think Amy is playing the biggest game ever.The situation with the Lucy hate campaign all croc creek. Amy has mascara and lip gloss on a daily basis, (more luxury items). Lucy is a bit spiky but Amy is trying to get Lucy voted off.Personally Amy is stirring the pot for people to see bad in others and good in her.Team Vincent all the way.

Comments

• Options
    lovetrashtvlovetrashtv Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I agree totally! Amy is positioning herself as the victim and those camp mates who are on to her are being accused of bullying! She is selfish and lazy and if I were in camp with her she would annoy me.
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    Has a avid viewer of reality shows , I think Amy is playing the biggest game ever.The situation with the Lucy hate campaign all croc creek. Amy has mascara and lip gloss on a daily basis, (more luxury items). Lucy is a bit spiky but Amy is trying to get Lucy voted off.Personally Amy is stirring the pot for people to see bad in others and good in her.Team Vincent all the way.

Having mascara and lip gloss doesn't indicate shes 'playing a game' to me, it indicates that shes vain and very concerned about her looks, even if it is to the detriment of the team. And even IF Amy is trying to get Lucy voted off, I'd say its more likely because Lucy has been vile to her, and she dislikes her, rather than game playing. Its a natural human response to dislike someone who has been deliberately nasty to you. Amy is a bit vain and probably very lazy, but its completely understandable why she wouldn't like Lucy given how shes treated her. I find Amy rather bland, and the irony is that Lucy and Matthew and Mo have given her more popularity in the show than she probably deserves.