Options

They are all just a bunch of bastards this year, aren't they?

Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
Forum Member
✭✭
With the exception of Chris, Christmas, Pav and Zoe, they're all a bunch of tossers, aren't they?

Comments

• Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the exception of Helen, Ash and Winston they're all a bunch of tossers, aren't they?

Sorted.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher is the best of the lot. But i don't mind Ash and Pav as well.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    With the exception of christopher yes.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Excluding Christopher who is lovely.
  • Options
    earlofbedlamearlofbedlam Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    With the exception of Chris, Christmas, Pav and Zoe, they're all a bunch of tossers, aren't they?

I agree completely.
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    It's a toxic mix. They're probably ok as individuals.

Not Ash.. Not Ash.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They really really are bar Christopher. Although not seen enough of Pav and Zoe to decide about them yet!
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Christopher doesn't have a bad bone in his body.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Really goes to show how amazing Christopher is, that he was able to maintain himself as a constant throughout within that group dynamic.

If he ends up winning [which i believe will be a travesty if he doesn't], he will be in my top all-time favorite winners.

One thing to keep in mind though, is the edit... in some instances we're probably seeing a lot of the worst of a few HGs without the balance of seeing everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member

You're brilliant, you've just read my mind I was about to make a thread about this. Im watching dish on the side, and the thing that makes me wander is that they are all such different people, and they are all still repulsive.

Ash: Arrogant
    Winston: Conceited, actor
    Ashleigh: Disloyal (putting Pav up after he wanted to save her)?
    Helen: 816683563-faced
    Steven: Strange
    Jale: Bum licker.
    Pauline: Judgemental
    Marlon: Fake

I can't go on
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're seeing charactitures. I highly doubt any of them are as bad as they're coming across; indeed at times Housemates appear to be talking about each other in completely different ways from what we've seen.
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Christopher doesn't have a bad bone in his body.

Agree with that
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I like Chris and Ashleigh but they have both disappointed me a few times. Only Christopher is truly decent.
  • Options
    bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher's phone number should really have a plea for £2 a month to help save sympathy seekers.
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricky_Kang wrote: »
    You're brilliant, you've just read my mind I was about to make a thread about this. Im watching dish on the side, and the things that makes me wander is that they are all such different people, and they are all still repulsive.

Ash: Arrogant
    Winston: Conceited, actor
    Ashleigh: Disloyal (putting Pav up after he wanted to save her)?
    Helen: 816683563-faced
    Steven: Strange
    Jale: Bum licker.
    Pauline: Judgemental
    Marlon: Fake

I can't go on

Yep, pretty much!

Even though I find Chris boring, he's a decent guy. Christmas is a sweetheart, and Pav and Zoe seem nice enough. I feel really bad for Pav at the moment, poor guy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Yep, pretty much!

Even though I find Chris boring, he's a decent guy. Christmas is a sweetheart, and Pav and Zoe seem nice enough. I feel really bad for Pav at the moment, poor guy.

I think its just victimisation, I really hope Zoe and him stick together, she seems nice enough. I also think its not gonna stop and gradually get worse thus making uncomfortable viewing, like Deana a few years ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member

Love the opening line, brilliant. Agree totally. :)
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like christopher,he always tries to crack a smile,even in the when things are bad..bless him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    yes.

despicable people
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    This has been an unlikeable cast. They've all moaned and back stabbed. They all mope around. They are all petty. They are all hypocrites. Some of them are clearly famewhore reality show caricatures. But I can't really say any of them are vile, horrible, evil, odious, skidmarks of society. Outside of the house I'd wager most of them are quite normal and blend into society like the majority of all the other previous HM's.
    Okay well Steven might be a contender for the creepy scary guy.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can usually find something or someone to cling onto in practically every BB series but with the free pass, the protection of Helen and her cronies, hardly any normal noms, too much manipulation, and the choice of HMs, its an extremely poor series.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness Christopher is a HM he has saved this series for me and if he wasn't still in there I doubt I would bother watching anymore.
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great thread title :D and true apart from the lovely Christopher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the exception of Christopher Id love to leave them all in a room with a particularly potent smelly fart and shut the door.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course that B word was originally a descriptor for a person of particular birth-status, that somehow that got equated with bad guys (even though I am sure not all those people are bad guys :) )

But if you want to talk about bad guys, I think there are some in there who aren't the most pleasant folk, but in the great scheme of things I think there are far worse people knocking around in the world.