Sharons possibile Father

13»

Comments

• GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Hankshaw wrote: »
    All photos have frames and if its one of Pete and Kathy he'd have it because his Mum is in it.

I think the person was talking about Kathy's husband in South Africa though.

No. All photos don't have frames. I thought you would know that seeing as you're so smart and you were calling me stupid the other day.

Ben would most likely have a photo of Kathy without Pete Beale in it. Even if he did I'm sure Phil wouldn't approve of having a photo of his ex-wife's ex-husband in his front room. Neither would Sharon approve of having his ex-wife's photo in the front room full stop.
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SoapGirl95 wrote: »
    Simon isn't incest if it's any if them. Did Ian and Sharon actually sleep together? They weren't an item for long and Sharon didn't really fancy him anyway.

Regarding Simon it could be incest because even EE producers have confirmed that the identity of Simon Wicks' father is still uncertain. It could be Den Watts, Brian Wicks, Pete Beale or even Kenny Beale so if either Den or Pete are Sharon's real dad, then the possibility of either of them also being Simon's dad would mean the possibility of incest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    Regarding Simon it could be incest because even EE producers have confirmed that the identity of Simon Wicks' father is still uncertain. It could be Den Watts, Brian Wicks, Pete Beale or even Kenny Beale so if either Den or Pete are Sharon's real dad, then the possibility of either of them also being Simon's dad would mean the possibility of incest

It wouldn't be confirmed incest unless they do tell us it is one of them so it wouldn't be a problem that means they need to avoid it being Pete.

Unless they retcon Den would be incest, Eric would be incest, Jim would be incest. Pete wouldn't be if Sharon didn't sleep with Ian, or unless they confirm Simon's paternity and that would be a waste if Simon wasn't onscreen. So there isn't an icestuous reason it can't be Pete unless it's confirmed.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's awfully convenient Martin rocking up again just in time for this storyline. I bet he's Sharon's dad.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's the stylishly named Clinton Makepeace.
  • jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe den was Sharon's dad afterall but not Dennis dad, he never did seem to believe it anyway
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adamlee19 wrote: »
    I have a feeling I know where this is going and if it is the case it will end up been so ridiculous. The moment I read her Farther is closer to home than she realized im thinking its Stan. Think about it theres not many people on the Square that is old enough to be her dad apart from Stan. Plus knowing DTC the Carters have to be in most storylines.

Whoever is Sharon's real Father I think he is dead.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    I think people are putting an AWFUL lot of conjecture at a still from the episode of a woman who is seen looking at a photo in a frame.

This could be explained by Sharon telling her she now has a son, and giving her a photo of Denny to look at. I can't see her expression as 'shocked' at all - it is fairly non-committal.

And Den's request to adopt Sharon might have sprung from the fact that Carol Hanley had been one of his girlfriends. He found out she was pregnant by somebody he knew (NOT necessarily a friend - could be an enemy) and that is what determined his actions - for Carol's sake.

Charlie Cotton Senior or Kathy's husband Gavin Sullivan are my best guesses.
    Was Gavin Sullivan related to Dan Sullivan?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Back at the Beale house, Sharon continues to wonder who her dad is. After taking a trip down memory lane with Ian, she comes to a startling realisation...'

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/spoilers/a634981/sharon-makes-a-shocking-discovery.html#ixzz3Uba8915p

Sharon argues with Dennis and ends up seeking solace at Ian's house. They revisit their previous conversation over a bottle of wine

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/spoilers/a634982/sharon-struggles-following-her-discovery.html#ixzz3UbcF6r5E

It would be nice if it is\was Pete. They could still just be talking about old times though. Her struggling following the discovery could mean multiple thing's. Her struggle with Denny, her struggle on how\wether to tell Ian it's Pete, her struggle because her Dad's dead, her struggle because he's alive and she doesnt know what to do, her struggle because of who it is\was.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's Pete but if it was does Kathy know?
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    No not Pete! Grrr... It must be Den/Nick. I don't want Sharon and Ian as siblings, it makes no sense and there'd be no point. Even though Den and Nick are dead they would have awesome implications.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all getting rather silly now isn't it...
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    I think having Ian and Sharon as siblings would be a major disappointment
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it would be less complicated if it turned out to be someone completely unfamiliar but who had a history with Den than all this guessing about a past EE character.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,267
    Forum Member
    willows wrote: »
    I think having Ian and Sharon as siblings would be a major disappointment

There would be no impact, they are already close. Besides ian has enough half siblings already without adding another.

The Gavin theory would be contrived and unrealistic but at least it would be dramatic.
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Nope, not at all.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Have to agree. I can't imagine why they're going there. Bad enough that we're going to have to swallow Kathy's return from the dead, but now they've cooked up a way to link Sharon into her story. DTC does a pretty decent job, but he has this habit of taking things too far and looking ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    I think people are putting an AWFUL lot of conjecture at a still from the episode of a woman who is seen looking at a photo in a frame.

This could be explained by Sharon telling her she now has a son, and giving her a photo of Denny to look at. I can't see her expression as 'shocked' at all - it is fairly non-committal.

And Den's request to adopt Sharon might have sprung from the fact that Carol Hanley had been one of his girlfriends. He found out she was pregnant by somebody he knew (NOT necessarily a friend - could be an enemy) and that is what determined his actions - for Carol's sake.

Charlie Cotton Senior or Kathy's husband Gavin Sullivan are my best guesses.
    Was Gavin Sullivan related to Dan Sullivan?

BIB
    Unlikely. Dan Sullivan hasn't been around since the early 00s and simply sharing a surname means little.

Likewise I doubt Neville Peacock (Belinda Slater's husband) is Linda's brother. Even Irene Raymond's maiden name is Carter, but I don't think EE would make her related to Stan and co.