Coronation Street, Wednesday 25.3.2015, 7:30pm - Oooh, Take Me Up The Aisle!

agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
Forum Member
✭✭✭
:D

Apologies for very short thread - I'm full of a dreadful cold and I'm late home as it is AND I'm supposed to be making a frigging PAELLA.
When Miss Hell spots Ten Bellies McDonald buying crates of cheap loo roll for the lavvies in t'Rovers, she's not at all sure he's dealing with the Debt Threat :cool: ........ but Boss Eyed Tony appears like a beefy genie from a cheap lamp, and offers to give Lovely Liz and Michelle the proceeds from his sale of Eva & Jason's house to cover the shortfall...... they agree but decide not to tell Bellies until AFTER the money's gone in ;-) meanwhile, surrounded by loo rolls, when Steve gets back he asks Miss Hell to MARRY HIM! :o ............

Also tonight...... Gail Force drags Grandma Bethany to the salon to make sure she does some bloody work >:( .......... Craig steals the key to New Dad Tim's old flat above the shop so that Fail can give birth in it in "secret" :confused: ......... Sean and the Stripper Vicar are putting posters up about a "butler auction" :) ......... and Grandma Bethany probably isn't telling the truth about life in Milan........

Ciao!

Comments