Ghost Whisperer Series 2 on Sky

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
Forum Member
✭✭
This has disappeared off my planner. Last episode I saw was Delias First Ghost which it taped just before xmas.

I wondered if that was the end of the series but having checked it looks like there is 3 more.

Have checked the planner but can't find any more episodes.

Does anyone know when its due back on Living? And if they are planning to show Series 3?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The next new episode is on the 8th at the normal time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you and thanks for the quick response.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if the show has any terrestrial or second viewing rights because I have freeview and don't want to watch them on the internet but would like to see the second series on T.V, after the first series left E4!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has disappeared off my planner. Last episode I saw was Delias First Ghost which it taped just before xmas.

I wondered if that was the end of the series but having checked it looks like there is 3 more.

Have checked the planner but can't find any more episodes.

Does anyone know when its due back on Living? And if they are planning to show Series 3?

How spooky...my wife was just looking at our planner and 'SEARCHING' came up for next Monday at 10pm!

Its now showing Ghost Whisperer!!!

Looks like some of the pre-Xmas sries linked programmes are re-appearing on our planner :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like Ghost Whisperer will get an early greenlight for Season 4. It's US ratings are exceptional, just short of 10 million these last few weeks, which is amazing for a Friday night show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ollie3 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the show has any terrestrial or second viewing rights because I have freeview and don't want to watch them on the internet but would like to see the second series on T.V, after the first series left E4!

I think it's a Living Exclusive now, along with Criminal Minds, so it will probably turn up on Virgin 1. Probably in the Summer I reckon.
  • TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    The Oracle wrote: »
    It looks like Ghost Whisperer will get an early greenlight for Season 4. It's US ratings are exceptional, just short of 10 million these last few weeks, which is amazing for a Friday night show.

Excellent news! I LOVE this show, haven't even seen season 3 yet! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it too, although

Spoiler below if you havent seen some of season 2
    I Cant believe they killed off andrea i was so gutted!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    A bit off topic, but going back to the point about something reappearing on your planner. Time Team (maybe a bit sad, but i enjoy it), appeared on my planner to be recorded this sunday (6th). I haven't recorded it since the last series ended back in April i think it was, so the Sky+ box has a good memory.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump...........

If anyone missed Series Two, Living are repeating it from this Monday 11th February starting at 10pm with the first episode.
  • tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    Minion wrote: »
    I think it's a Living Exclusive now, along with Criminal Minds, so it will probably turn up on Virgin 1. Probably in the Summer I reckon.

It is defo a Living exclusive they have said many times so yes you are right. I think they do eventually intend to broadcast it on V1 as they bought the terrestrial rights too.