The "strongly dislike Anthony Cotton/ Sean Tully" Thread

Comments

• Cosmic999Cosmic999 Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, no problem. I shall take my post and set up a new thread:)

LOL! we will be in compatition! ;)
  • codacoda Posts: 5,337
    Forum Member
    I actually think the writers/producers have got it in for the character of Sean. They've turned him into this selfish 'me! me! me!' person that manipulates the others with his soppy 'woe is me' look followed by his flouncing strops.

They've also given him a lap-dog boyfriend with strange dancing eyebrows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe ITV dont want to fire him because they think if they will, it will be Homophobic?

Wouldnt it be funny if he was reading this right now, crying! :D
  • lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cosmic999 wrote: »
    Maybe ITV dont want to fire him because they think if they will, it will be Homophobic?

Why would he be? A few posts on a forum is hardly likely to influence his career.
    :confused::confused::confused:

I'm sure his bank statement will cheer him up:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lumpbottom wrote: »
    Why would he be? A few posts on a forum is hardly likely to influence his career.
    :confused::confused::confused:

I'm sure his bank statement will cheer him up:rolleyes:

LOL :D
  • IRITALIAIRITALIA Posts: 6,508
    Forum Member

Maybe it's this thread that's somewhat Homophobic?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,306
    Forum Member
    My cousions bisexual and he hates Antony Cotten!
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    how many times: IF YOU LIKE HIM, DONT POST HERE!

I will post here if I wish. I like Sean Tully:)
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But try to stay on topic :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IRITALIA wrote: »

what so we cant dislike someone because he/she is gay? Thtas homophobic in its self :rolleyes:
  • nytramfilmsnytramfilms Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    Someone had to do it. Now we can leave all are rants and raves about this poor excuse of an actor in here :D DISCUSS

oh and sorry i was supposed to put a "we" before the "all" woops!

What a great idea for a thread.:D I just had to add how much I despise him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a great idea for a thread.:D I just had to add how much I despise him.

Why thank you :D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nothing to do with his sexuality. More to do with the fact he's annoying full-stop!!
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Nothing to do with his sexuality. More to do with the fact he's annoying full-stop!!

And a terrible actor.:sleep:
    Forum Member

It has nothing to do with the fact he is gay. It is his personality/storylines and the awfull 'actor' who cant even act.

And why on earth has nobody noticed how very unlikely it would be for someone like Jamie to be his best friend. When and how exactly did this happen? They totally have no conection between each other and it is just so faulse that a guy like Jamie would be his friend.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,846
    Forum Member
    Can't stand the man - full of his own self-importance and delusion. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    And a terrible actor.:sleep:

He's not even a believeable gay person. Ok people are camp (duh!) but they don't go on about how GAY they are 24/7! oh btw im not gay although that doesnt mater lol
  • lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackrew wrote: »
    My cousions bisexual and he hates Antony Cotten!
    Where did he meet him?
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    I will post here if I wish. I like Sean Tully:)

Good old SULLA sticking up for stereotype! Now why does this not surprise me.;)
  • RyAn_?RyAn_? Posts: 6,283
    Forum Member
    It has nothing to do with the fact he is gay. It is his personality/storylines and the awfull 'actor' who cant even act.

And why on earth has nobody noticed how very unlikely it would be for someone like Jamie to be his best friend. When and how exactly did this happen? They totally have no conection between each other and it is just so faulse that a guy like Jamie would be his friend.:rolleyes:

Its not often we agree nytrafilms, but theres a first time for everything.

It would never happen-even thought they share a friend in Violet. Jamie would be friends with people like Jamie-have they ever really spoken?!

Im resisting posting in the "we love cotton" thread lol. Ill vent anger here!

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's a great actor but the recent storylines have made him a rather unlikeable character imo. He used to have a caring side to him but now he's just a selfish a**e.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    pfft i'm pretty bent and i hate sean tully:mad:...he sums up why people tend to seem homophobic sometimes...coz hes a atypical cliche *yawn* he brings nothing new...and he is bloody annoying...the icing on the cake!
    if all gay people (god forbid:eek:) and anyone who was slightly camp was like him...then things would be different...*bradishes whip* lmao. :D
    love that this thread exsists...love:rolleyes: or hate people should be able to express their opinions :)
  • IRITALIAIRITALIA Posts: 6,508
    Forum Member
    what so we cant dislike someone because he/she is gay? Thtas homophobic in its self :rolleyes:

You are perfectly free to like and dislike who you want regardless of their sexual preferences.

I had no idea of your preferences either hence the ;) in my post but assume now you are straight. Fine.
    But there has already been numerous threads in the past about AC and a large proportion of the bashers are gay guys who feel insulted that he is on screen representing them all as some sort of stereotype.
    As a previous poster pointed out there are camp guys in the gay world so live with it.
    So you don't fancy him or can't imagine how anyone in the world would want to go to bed with him, well no one's forcing you to.
    It's hard enough for some out there without all this inverted homophobia.
    Also this crap about 'he can't act' or 'he's only playing himself', well this seems to be what the producers want so either he doesn't need to act or he does a great job playing natural.

I personally am not a great fan of Sean Tully but if a thread was started about every soap character we dislike then DS would go into overdrive.

If it is the actor himself personally that someone has a thing against then a thread perhaps belongs in the Showbiz forum.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kookycelt wrote: »
    I don't think he's a great actor but the recent storylines have made him a rather unlikeable character imo. He used to have a caring side to him but now he's just a selfish a**e.

Sean's actually become quite a nasty, selfish character. He's incredibly unlikeable.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kookycelt wrote: »

All true. It is all the fault of the producers though