The Big Holby City Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Maria747 wrote: »

EDIT: I have already lost my bet !:confused: OK, my turn to buy ice cream for you and hatz.:)

:D:

Oh is the new guy fit? I will go google him :)
    Well im on Eddis side butt i do love Luc so i will try not to like Eddi and Max :D im just disapointed theyve gone down that route :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://ink361.com/#/photos/222513396541418231_36913

SJP instagram picture...Now doesnt look like Luc..but looks like Max ... She tagged this photo with " Work..or something like it" Taken 4 weeks ago....fits in with filming/airring times :mad:

Whoop Ice cream! :D
  • Maria747Maria747 Posts: 2,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lilster wrote: »
    :D:
    Oh is the new guy fit? I will go google him :)
    Well im on Eddis side butt i do love Luc so i will try not to like Eddi and Max :D im just disapointed theyve gone down that route :rolleyes:
    All I can say is that I am gutted, gutted, gutted, that HC writers are devoid of imagination if they go through this stupid route, sorry going through my rant. I don;t care how nice, funky and suave this guy Max is, Eddi should be with Luc !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hatz wrote: »

SJP instagram picture...Now doesnt look like Luc..but looks like Max ... She tagged this photo with " Work..or something like it" Taken 4 weeks ago....fits in with filming/airring times :mad:

Whoop Ice cream! :D
    I have just seen that instagram, I have gone into mourning :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://ink361.com/#/users/36913/photos

SJP online instagram if anyone hasnt seen them :p A few good Holby ones :D
    Forum Member
    All I can say is that I am gutted, gutted, gutted, that HC writers are devoid of imagination if they go through this stupid route, sorry going through my rant. I don;t care how nice, funky and suave this guy Max is
    yep gutted, there were sooo many ways they could have gone with it but they pick the predictable one. Although (the hopefully) part of me thinks lets stick with it, they may surprise us again! But i loved Ruth and Jay from casualty and at one point Ruth married someone else but they ended up together :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just seen that instagram, I have gone into mourning :cry:
    He'll on be in a few episodes, and beside think of all the scenes we know are coming up with the field etc.

Tragic storyling choice...but hopefully it'll be bearable. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hi everyone :)

havn't been on this in a while but i've been loving Holby lately (mainly Luc and Eddi) so decided to pop back on for a natter!

have people seen the photo sjp posted on instagram or her and Joesph with the caravan in the background? or am i WAY behind haha?
    Forum Member
    He'll on be in a few episodes, and beside think of all the scenes we know are coming up with the field etc.

yep i agree hopefully wont last long and you never know he might have something to do with Lucs return?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LooCY91 wrote: »

havn't been on this in a while but i've been loving Holby lately (mainly Luc and Eddi) so decided to pop back on for a natter!

have people seen the photo sjp posted on instagram or her and Joesph with the caravan in the background? or am i WAY behind haha?

Hey! Woo Another Leddi fan! :D:D Plenty of us about!

Behind im affraid....just look at all the posts from today and you'll see what we're ranting about! :rolleyes:

Bad times ahead me thinks.. :mad:
    Forum Member

Hello :)

Lots of Leddi fans in here lately :D oh no your right on queue :D if you like to know spoilers then check out the spoiler tags in the posts above there about Eddi
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep gutted, there were sooo many ways they could have gone with it but they pick the predictable one. Although (the hopefully) part of me thinks lets stick with it, they may surprise us again! But i loved Ruth and Jay from casualty and at one point Ruth married someone else but they ended up together :)
    Exactly, there are so many different dynamics of a relationship, I hope it won't be cheesy as Greg/Sahira, that really put me off in the end. I was hoping for Eddi to become pregnant with Luc's baby ! Well, I hope you are right lilster.

I hope it doesn't go on forever like Greg and Sahira, if it is this stupid love triangle theme, I will still complain. The caravan in the field is the only consolation for me. I'll try my best not to be the cynic this coming August.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yay lot's of leddi's!

whoah i just read up, that sucks, i hate predictable love triangles!

i can't wait to see Luc back on screen so i can just stare at him :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe this 'Max' is a locum?!

I mean I dont know who the guy is on the right of this picture is...or the left for that matter :P

http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/2c74ea2eb3eb11e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

Or the guy in this picture...

http://ink361.com/#/photos/219599545881717742_36913 I thinks hes the same as the guy on the right of the 1st one. Suspect found? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe this 'Max' is a locum?!

I mean I dont know who the guy is on the right of this picture is...or the left for that matter :P

http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/2c74ea2eb3eb11e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

Or the guy in this picture...

http://ink361.com/#/photos/219599545881717742_36913
    It might be that Max guy and him again in the next picture
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay lot's of leddi's!

Fabulous :D:D i dont care why he left...hes to cute to stay mad at :o:D
    Forum Member
    Exactly, there are so many different dynamics of a relationship, I hope it won't be cheesy as Greg/Sahira, that really put me off in the end. I was hoping for Eddi to become pregnant with Luc's baby ! Well, I hope you are right lilster.

greg and sahria did my head in, in the end. Oh god i hope Eddi doesnt get pregnant, as there now likely to do a whos the dad storyline :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay lot's of leddi's!

Welcome to the thread. Yes, we are Leddi disciples:). We just love this quirky and charming couple and their hilarious and inept attempts of romancing each other.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

greg and sahria did my head in, in the end. Oh god i hope Eddi doesnt get pregnant, as there now likely to do a whos the dad storyline :rolleyes:
    Maybe I spoke too soon. No way ! Not Joseph Faye Linden mark II. Ok maybe it should be an alcoholsim theme or claustrophobia one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fabulous :D:D i dont care why he left...hes to cute to stay mad at :o:D

i can't even get mad at him he's THAT cute >_<
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can't even get mad at him he's THAT cute >_<

I am even willing to forgive him even if he can't explain himself, as long as comes back and woos Eddi again and she forgives him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are superbly quirky, makes a refreshing change from typical, predictable couples!

Oh and off topic.. i also LOVE Sasha! It's a whole new show to me because i havn't watched in ages, i did a ''genuine LOL'' at Tuesdays episode :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if she doesnt want him.... *Form an orderly queue ladies* Preferably behind me... ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if she doesnt want him.... *Form an orderly queue ladies* Preferably behind me... ;)

no time for queuing haha
    Forum Member
    They are superbly quirky, makes a refreshing change from typical, predictable couples!

Oh and off topic.. i also LOVE Sasha! It's a whole new show to me because i havn't watched in ages, i did a ''genuine LOL'' at Tuesdays episode :D

Yep thats what we love about Leddi :)

Sacha is adorable :) love him and Eddi
This discussion has been closed.