Options

corrie was dire tonight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
Forum Member
and can someone tell David not to pose naked again, plus someone tell him he needs a good shave and bath and a haircut..David you and ya gran work in the salon ,please get sorted out :D

Then Kevin is back..i know he is innocent but i look at him in different light , also he is thin now..He needs feeding, Sally give him fish fingers and beans :D

Then there is The Dragging on S/L with Peterina,oh how cosy it must be for them meeting in the gunnel and going in the backyard for a snog ^_^

i must have missed something but can't think........oh yea, Jai or whatever name is now chasing Leanne..i suppose he is better looking than her hubby :D

just dire

Comments

• Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I loved both episodes, so not dire for me :) loved the David/Dev stuff, loved Kev being back too, and Tracey not being the worst character on the street, now Maddeh has that crown.

Jack is a very cute kiddie .
  • Options
    MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight's double wasn't without its faults (Yes, Sophie and Skank, Peter and Tina, I'm looking at you!) but there have been much worse eps recently.
  • Options
    ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that Jack P's body displeases you isn't Corrie's problem.

The fact that you see Kevin in a different light isn't Corrie's problem, or a fault on Corrie's behalf. He's an acquitted man, who is returning to his job now that legal proceedings have concluded. I don't really see what the issue is here.

I think that Peter and Tina's story-line is going to get very exciting now that Tina's exit is drawing closer.

As for the Kal story line, if that doesn't interest you then fair enough.
  • Options
    Tom_MullenTom_Mullen Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    and can someone tell David not to pose naked again, plus someone tell him he needs a good shave and bath and a haircut..David you and ya gran work in the salon ,please get sorted out :D

Then Kevin is back..i know he is innocent but i look at him in different light , also he is thin now..He needs feeding, Sally give him fish fingers and beans :D

Then there is The Dragging on S/L with Peterina,oh how cosy it must be for them meeting in the gunnel and going in the backyard for a snog ^_^

i must have missed something but can't think........oh yea, Jai or whatever name is now chasing Leanne..i suppose he is better looking than her hubby :D

just dire

Agree I really didn't like the episodes tonight, I found them both really boring with pointless scenes with David and kylie and more Peter/Tina rubbish when will it end?
    The whole Kai/Leanne thing is the start of yet another boring storyline between two uninteresting characters. I keep hoping the show is going to pick up but there's no sign of that at the moment.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Don't worry Kev will be tucking into his pie and chips now roy will be back at the helm, maybe!

But it was a bit..meh...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thamwet wrote: »
    The fact that Jack P's body displeases you isn't Corrie's problem.

The fact that you see Kevin in a different light isn't Corrie's problem, or a fault on Corrie's behalf. He's an acquitted man, who is returning to his job now that legal proceedings have concluded. I don't really see what the issue is here.

I think that Peter and Tina's story-line is going to get very exciting now that Tina's exit is drawing closer.

As for the Kal story line, if that doesn't interest you then fair enough.

oohh chill out, i was merely stating about it OK ( rolleyes) ^_^
  • Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The David scene was quite disturbing lol.

The Kal fancies Leanne not her Mum was fairly obvious. Has been for weeks. At least for me anyway. :)

The meerkats still have better scripts and 'acting'.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I loved both episodes, so not dire for me :) loved the David/Dev stuff, loved Kev being back too, and Tracey not being the worst character on the street, now Maddeh has that crown.

Jack is a very cute kiddie .

Yes, I thought they were a good couple of eps too. I really really wish Maddeh would do one, but other than that, good stuff tonight. :)
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    It wasn't half bad, far better than the truly dire stuff of the last few weeks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    oohh chill out, i was merely stating about it OK ( rolleyes) ^_^

I'm chilled dude, I'm simply pointing out that the first two comments are not really Corrie's problems. Sorry if it sounded rude, it wasn't meant to be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thamwet wrote: »
    I'm chilled dude, I'm simply pointing out that the first two comments are not really Corrie's problems. Sorry if it sounded rude, it wasn't meant to be.

ok, fair enough
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I disagree, tonight was great very funny. How does Peter do it, his lines so funny I should write some of it down great material. Get the girls in seconds.

Edit: I also chucked to myself imagining Tyrone being beaten up by Kevin for not doing the paper work :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondered what had happened to David tbh, looked like a tramp :D
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen much worse, and still can't imagine warming to Madder
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter's way with words made it up for me.

"Less thinking, more kissing...hey can put that on a T-shirt"

Yeah and Fiz wasn't in them tonight. That is always a good thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was okish, to be fair they could have condescend the two 22 minute episodes into 5 minutes.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The funny scene was when Tim when bending down near the tv and Kevin comes in making a citizens arrest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    I thought Tracy's rant about tramps was quite hilarious.
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also thought it was so dire that it was uncomfortable to watch. The only "interesting" part was seeing Tina's name tattooed on David's arm! Was that why we had to see him without a shirt?
  • Options
    tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not dire for me either - just totally dislike the Sophie?madie story line
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    Tonight's double wasn't without its faults (Yes, Sophie and Skank, Peter and Tina, I'm looking at you!) but there have been much worse eps recently.

Agreed with this.

Not great but there have been far worse episodes recently.

Kevin returning was definitely a highlight IMO.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I didn't mind it.

Kylie, David and Gail are good characters who we don't see enough of. Also like Tim and Sally, although Tim's defending of Maddie annoyed me - but I think that was more about getting one over on Kevin. And I like the Leanne they are showing these days, much less shrill.
  • Options
    fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed tonight's episodes more than other nights Kevin is back and it seems he has brought the show back with him, the bag that was stolen probably had show scripts in it :p. How long have we got of him before he leaves again?

That script joke was bad but I am shameless.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought it was so dire that it was uncomfortable to watch. The only "interesting" part was seeing Tina's name tattooed on David's arm! Was that why we had to see him without a shirt?

I remember when he got that tattoo, explaining to a furious Tina that it meant they could never split up...
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the Platt stuff. David and Kylie are golden together, so enjoyable to watch. Plus Gail, I love Gail.