Monster Dee

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
Forum Member
When Dee entered the house, I was impressed how confident she seemed, as a so-called normal person amongst a roomful of celebrities.
Now I think the woman is becoming a monster, so full of her own importance, not caring about anyone else's opinion. She thinks she's top dog in that house. She's so deluded. I mean "who is she?".

Comments

• roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    troyster wrote: »
    When Dee entered the house, I was impressed how confident she seemed, as a so-called normal person amongst a roomful of celebrities.
    Now I think the woman is becoming a monster, so full of her own importance, not caring about anyone else's opinion. She thinks she's top dog in that house. She's so deluded. I mean "who is she?".

Now she is starting to use the old I'm not famous routine......I am not used to this.

We can see that Dee by the state of you.........have some pride in yourself and stop swinging those giant knockers around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    She has made herself very comfortable in that house, in fact you'd think it was her house and the others were visitors.
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is mamma Dee to the house,dont mess with her or her babies or she will knock your eyes out>:( vile vile vile woman.
    Forum Member
    I personally find Mama Dee creepy in the extreme. Reminds me of Nana Julie - and remember how that turned out?
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    I personally find Mama Dee creepy in the extreme. Reminds me of Nana Julie - and remember how that turned out?

Even more creepy Dee and Ricci.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    I just watched a clip of her having a go at Gary again ..I'm not sure why as that wasn't included ...but Gary's telling her that's enough Dee but she has to have the last word saying ..yea that's right it is enough Gary cos you talk bullsh**t Gary. She is a patronising vile waste of space.

Nasty woman calling herself Mamma Dee and trying to talk to Audley as if he's a kid he's 42 a year younger than her ... she has no respect for herself or others and is very sly too. She doesn't like Gary as he has a number .. it was Gary that said she was the most manipulative hm in the reveal task and she wouldn't have liked that as it doesn't fit the nice caring MammaDee role she's created for herself.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is there any need to call her a monster She is not that plus Gary would make a saint lose it you don't live with him he clearly is very testing and why should dee care she has no desire to be a celeb she went in let's face it for the money witch most people would do all this nastiness will just get her votes think Helen
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    Is there any need to call her a monster She is not that plus Gary would make a saint lose it you don't live with him he clearly is very testing and why should dee care she has no desire to be a celeb she went in let's face it for the money witch most people would do all this nastiness will just get her votes think Helen

I was merely contrasting monster with her chosen title Mama. It's her ego that's the monster.
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »
    I just watched a clip of her having a go at Gary again ..I'm not sure why as that wasn't included ...but Gary's telling her that's enough Dee but she has to have the last word saying ..yea that's right it is enough Gary cos you talk bullsh**t Gary. She is a patronising vile waste of space.

Nasty woman calling herself Mamma Dee and trying to talk to Audley as if he's a kid he's 42 a year younger than her ... she has no respect for herself or others and is very sly too. She doesn't like Gary as he has a number .. it was Gary that said she was the most manipulative hm in the reveal task and she wouldn't have liked that as it doesn't fit the nice caring MammaDee role she's created for herself.

because he was accuseing her off something she had'nt said ..it was james ..he admitted ..but quietly ..its on the video
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:o Hide the banana's !!!
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    because he was accuseing her off something she had'nt said ..it was james ..he admitted ..but quietly ..its on the video

And there are plenty of video's knocking about where she did say it - maybe not at the point of reference but a bare faced lie to stand there all pointy fingered claiming she had never said it.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    cazziekay wrote: »

Well said. ;-)
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No she tried to deflect the blame to James - who admitted anything might have come out of his mouth. The fact remains she has called him bitter - and much more besides.

It would have been more honest if she had said "Yes I did and I still think that."
    Because she does.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL you seem to believe everything she says, even though there are a few videos about of her SAYING that he's a "sly, bitter and twisted old man" ! This is also the trouble with the other HM's, they believe what she (and James) tells them, even though we've seen her (and James) lie about what Gary has actually said !
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrid woman!
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't understand :confused: what has James done, now, :D - that Dee is being accused of ?
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was merely contrasting monster with her chosen title Mama. It's her ego that's the monster.

What's that with its hand in the till?
    Is it a monster? Is it a monster?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    LOL you seem to believe everything she says, even though there are a few videos about of her SAYING that he's a "sly, bitter and twisted old man" ! This is also the trouble with the other HM's, they believe what she (and James) tells them, even though we've seen her (and James) lie about what Gary has actually said !

because james admits saying it
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because james admits saying it

But there are still video's of DEE saying it ... too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member

I watched the clip hence my post. She asked if James had ever called Gary bitter and he said it was likely due to all kinds coming out of his mouth. Dee has said it and several fms have posted clips showing just that. There is no need for her to be so aggressive and pointing at him aswell. There are better ways to conduct yourself when making a point and that isn't one of them. Dee should take a lesson from Audley and Gary she might learn something.

Cat- wrote: »
    Well said. ;-)

Well thank you most kindly :D
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But there are still video's of DEE saying it ... too!

Here she is saying "he's sly & bitter" and "he's a bitter twisted old man"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpYh5ruOmqI

The only one being sly, bitter & twisted in that video is Dee.
    Nasty woman projecting her own misgivings on to other people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member

Here you go jackyo55

Begin ay 36:50 on video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAIcFlL_VGg&list=UUPlMIhekJ2-o4n8tM7Mt2_Q

Sweet mama Dee calling Gary "a sly, bitter, twisted, old man."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    monster dee

i have this image in my head of a giant Dee stomping around japan, and knocking
    buildings down with her giant swinging breasts.

we need Gary Godzilla, he's our only hope.
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She 'is' horrible.
    Awful
    Nasty
    Scruffy
    Lazy
    2faced

I could go on. For a very long time :D
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »

I think the people who she stole the money off,call her a lot more than Monster. She is a vile woman ,who has bummed of the state for years after robbing thousands from innocent people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RyCoBlake wrote: »
    Here you go jackyo55

Begin ay 36:50 on video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAIcFlL_VGg&list=UUPlMIhekJ2-o4n8tM7Mt2_Q

Sweet mama Dee calling Gary "a sly, bitter, twisted, old man."

the video is'nt available