If You Could Give a Celeb a Second Chance at Strictly Who Would It Be?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
Forum Member
For me I would love to see Colin Jackson and Austin Healey have another go because they wuz well and truly robbed!

Comments

• Monsieur23Monsieur23 Posts: 6,908
    Forum Member
    Zoe Lucker, Louisa Lytton and Gethin Jones all deserved to go at least 1 week more than they all did...
  • thengp12thengp12 Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Kelly Brook
  • Sue_HowarthSue_Howarth Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deborah Meadon, Fiona robbed her Blackpool place. It's funny how Craig uses the Tour to redress wrong doings
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louisa Lytton
    Denise Lewis
    Gaby Logan
    Aled Jones
    DJ Spoony
    Martina Hingis
    Scott Maslen
  • mag99mag99 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would pick
    Austin Healey
    Gabby Logan
    Scott Maslen
    Colin Jackson
    Zoe Ball and
    Kelly Brook
    I especially think that Austin and Gabby were eliminated too soon.
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly.

Gabby as well, I suppose and although I just couldn't warm to her at all - her dancing did deserve to go further.

Colin - if only to atone for the puppet dance.
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Jimi Mistry
    Zoe Lucker

Both were really enjoying their time on the show and were put out before they should have been.

ETA : And Gabby Logan too.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Gillian Taylforth and Deborah Meaden
  • LamballeLamballe Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Zoe Lucker
    Rachel Riley
    Martina Hingis
    Austin Healey

Oh and Joe Calzaghe, for a laugh :D Okay not really, no one deserves that.
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Zoe Lucker. She should've gone alot further and I really liked her. Gabby Logan probably should've gone alot further aswell but she got on my wick :D
  • Gill_BrettGill_Brett Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Matt Baker
    Denise Lewis
    Austin Healey
    and I wouldn't mind seeing Roger Black again :D
  • memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade Johnson
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know how it was possible for Kenny Logan to get further than Gabby Logan. Considering he was a plank of wood.
    Plus everyone who finished below Darren Gough in his series.
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Kelly Brook - she could have won.

Everyone else was eliminated fairly.
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook - if she hadn't pulled out I think we were guaranteed a Kelly/Alesha/Gethin/Matt semi-final, unless 2 of that combination had faced each other in a dance-off prior to the semi-final.

The Kelly/Brendan partnership is one of my favourite from the show's history. They egged each other on to push (and occasionally break) the rules but they had the talent to get away with it. I love that 'Fcuk yeah' look they give to the camera when they do that 3rd lift in the American Smooth - and even when penalising them the lowest mark they get is an 8.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt Baker
    Kelly Brook
    Colin Jackson
    Austin Healey
    Gethin Jones
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, off the top of my head.

Colin Jackson- see if he can rectify puppet gate!
    Zoe Ball- Woz Robbed!
    Gethin Jones- Also robbed- Alesha was never going to be beaten! Gethin got momentum just a bit too late, unfortunately!
    Gabby Logan- No way should have gone home when she did!
    Zoe Lucker- Likewise
    Jade Johnson- Probably would have won if it weren't for her injury!
    Chelsee Healey- Would like to see her up against someone who wasn't going to win even if he sat in the floor and did nothing for 90 seconds!
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not an obvious choice, but Tina O'Brien was never really challenged imo. The routines by Jared left no lasting impression and she needed someone to create routines to not just suit her, but also enhance her skill level. He looked short in those areas for me, and she wasn't rubbish, she just wasn't properly schooled, imo.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Stephanie Beacham- That Quickstep wasn't bad and in today's format of a bye in Week 1 we'd have at least got a second dance.

Martina Hingis- Bloody Len and his fetish for men who "come ahht and 'ave a go"

Tina O'Brien- Like above. Think she could have been pretty special had she not been given Jared, sweet but a lil too Mormon to really get the gist of the show.

Spoony- He was good, like properly good, and he went... 3rd, was it? The Curse of the Jordan (talented partner who leaves early) started here. Which leads me too...

Zoe Lucker- Probably stiffed by A) being in the soapiest year ever so she had no niche, B) being too generically good and C) being with James Jordan (before Pammy broke his early elimination course). She is one of a handful of slebs never to score below 30 and I'd love to have seen her progression.

Jade Johnson- Because she was a better option for victory than professionally smug Ricky, charisma vacuum Ali and one dance wonder Chris.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Sounds weird - but given his huge improvement in Dancing on Wheels and on the tour - I'd like to see Mark Foster having another go.

Also most of the judges pets who were saved in dance offs against more talented competition eg Cherie Lunghi, Gabby Logan (the only reason she went was because Rod Stewart was on the show the following week so Penny had to be there.), Zoe Lucker etc

Would love to see Colin Jackson and Denise Lewis have another go too!
  • tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gethin Jones
    Austin Healey
    Aled Jones
    Deborah Meaden
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Johnson

Cherie Lunghi

Martina Hingis
  • smartie3smartie3 Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Jade Johnson
  • Spin turnSpin turn Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of those mentioned above appeared for several weeks on the show and so had their day/chance

I would choose someone who went early and so we didn't really get to see if they could have delivered more. Martina Hingis is the most obvious choice, Or Jaye Jacobs, Siobhan Hayes, Goldie, Mica Paris or Brian Caprom.

If pushed to choose someone who lasted longer it would be Tina O Brien who could have done better with a different partner such as Vincent, or Colin Salmon who had that ridiculous height mismatch to overcome.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Jade Johnson
    Tina O'Brien
    Zoe Ball
    Rachael Riley