Ne-yo & Cher Lloyd - It's All Good

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
Forum Member
This is the brand new single by Ne-yo and Cher Lloyd for the release of the brand new Fruttare bar.
The track is called It's All Good and the lyrics are from both their fans about what makes them feel good.
It received its premiere today.

http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/06/17/world-premiere-listen-to-ne-yo-cher-lloyds-song-its-all-good/

Have a listen and see what you think.
Personally, It is a great song which shows off both their voices well, especially Cher's.
Deserves to be a big hit. :)

Download link of radio edit: http://www.sharebeast.com/6oqomxcbdbk4

Comments

• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow!!!

I love it!

It's got quite a good beat! I was expecting the normal rubbish, but this is really good.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    love it :P

go Cher!
  • ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let me guess...released in August...Neyo gets a summer #1. Sooooo predictable. We all know what happen the Sunday Cher Lloyd got to #1 last time....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Yeah, love that it isn't a full on dance track and that the vocals take priority.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I like it but I wish there was more attitude, that's what Cher's known for, it's a bit bland but I like it.
    Forum Member
    I guess she wanted to show her vocals more as she is maturing a bit. She said her next album will be more singing and more mature. So I guess this is what we can expect.
    Forum Member
    http://www.iheartradio.com/go/contests/fruttare/
    Link to the Official Version!!!
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I actually like it :o I thought I would hate it.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, not bad. Not bad at all ..
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no release date ? Is it an official new single or some kind of promo ?? It's too good to be lost on a marketing promo , it should be put out there as a potential hit .
    Forum Member
    It is being released on itunes as promotional single for the Fruttare campaign. It will be on itunes within the coming weeks. Also, there is a performance lined up in September at IHeartRadio festival!
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher Lloyd really is proving all doubters wrong.
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard its now available as a free down load on the Fruttare web site ...... Seems a real waste to me , it should have been marketed as the next sinle for Cher Lloyd and Ne Yo , put out to US top 40 radio , a video of them performing the song , available to buy on I tunes etc . What a waste of a great song and potential hit for them both .
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does Ryan Seacrest love Cher Lloyd so much?
    Forum Member
    Cher has announced their will be an official music video which has already been filmed and Fruttare have said this free download is only available for a limited time before it goes on itunes
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    SamMusic wrote: »
    Cher has announced their will be an official music video which has already been filmed and Fruttare have said this free download is only available for a limited time before it goes on itunes

Yesss, I hope the coverart will be good too and not a picture of Cher with her blue hair.
    Forum Member
    Well the song was finished when she dyed her back to brown, so you won't have to worry