12345679»

Comments

• Options
    John146John146 Posts: 12,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Windy999 wrote: »
    Boots from Top Shop

What!!! his stepfather is purported to be worth 78 million, and he steals a pair of boots....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John146 wrote: »
    What!!! his stepfather is purported to be worth 78 million, and he steals a pair of boots....

They were still on the legs of the mannequin when he showed them to the BBC reporter! (allegedly ;))

What a plonker!
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is he supposed to have stolen?

Boots from Topshop, photographed coming out of the shop with one boot half concealed by his jacket.

Makes you wonder what the entry requirements are for Cambridge these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were still on the legs of the mannequin when he showed them to the BBC reporter! (allegedly ;))

What a plonker!

Absolutely agree....
  • Options
    jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a plonker!

He must be a Kraftwerk fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jmclaugh wrote: »
    He must be a Kraftwerk fan.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    FrankieHowerdFrankieHowerd Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet lefties everywhere tossed themselves off when they saw him swing from the cenotaph.When they were in power they demanded that everyone obeyed their laws.Now that they are no longer in power they urge anarchy and mayhem.......Hucking Fypocrites!:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Boots from Topshop, photographed coming out of the shop with one boot half concealed by his jacket.

Makes you wonder what the entry requirements are for Cambridge these days.

Could that be classed as looting?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could that be classed as looting?

Boot looting. There's a thought. Yesterday the police arrested him on suspicion of criminal damage and theft. I smiled a little smile at the thought that he'd be missing his Sunday lunch and probably wouldn't be charged with anything much before today. So I smiled another little smile at the thought of him spending a night in the cells.

At least his grasp of history wont be worsened by missing this week's lectures.
  • Options
    duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sad thing is, you just know that with the money available, that this pondlife is going to hire a shyster lawyer, who will somehow convince the court that it's all the fault of society. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The sad thing is, you just know that with the money available, that this pondlife is going to hire a shyster lawyer, who will somehow convince the court that it's all the fault of society. :mad:

I doubt it, not after he's been mentioned in Parliament and Theresa May and David Cameron have both said that anyone who committed offences during the protests will face the full force of the law.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it, not after he's been mentioned in Parliament and Theresa May and David Cameron have both said that anyone who committed offences during the protests will face the full force of the law.

Ahem;

"M'lud, I move for a complete discharge in this case. My client, whilst admitting swinging on the flag, does strenuously deny any violent conduct or theft. There has been such adverse publicity covering my client, that the prospect of him receiving a fair trial is nil"

Case dismissed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahem;

"M'lud, I move for a complete discharge in this case. My client, whilst admitting swinging on the flag, does strenuously deny any violent conduct or theft. There has been such adverse publicity covering my client, that the prospect of him receiving a fair trial is nil"

Case dismissed!

Don't you believe it - this ignoramus has caused massive offence to many many people.

Throwing a stone at a policeman is one thing but showing utter contempt for the Cenotaph is quite another.

He can grovel all he likes but he is guilty and there are too many photographs of him on the day all over the place to try to say he was caught up in the moment, he was at at it all day long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you believe it - this ignoramus has caused massive offence to many many people.

Throwing a stone at a policeman is one thing but showing utter contempt for the Cenotaph is quite another.

He can grovel all he likes but he is guilty and there are too many photographs of him on the day all over the place to try to say he was caught up in the moment, he was at at it all day long.

Oh I agree with you Annsyre, I'm merely highlighting what a shyster lawyer will likely argue. And whatever May and Cameron may say in the HoC, the judiciary do not take kindly to outsiders trying to tell them what to do.
  • Options
    GreatGodPanGreatGodPan Posts: 53,186
    Forum Member
    I bet lefties everywhere tossed themselves off when they saw him swing from the cenotaph.When they were in power they demanded that everyone obeyed their laws.Now that they are no longer in power they urge anarchy and mayhem.......Hucking Fypocrites!:yawn:

The Left have never been in power in this country.

Take a reality check.
  • Options
    Miasima GoriaMiasima Goria Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    What a vicious lot you 'Big Society' types are. :D
  • Options
    GreatGodPanGreatGodPan Posts: 53,186
    Forum Member

Eh? What are you saying here? Throwing rocks at another human being is OK but climbing up the Cenotaph is akin to murder?:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I agree with you Annsyre, I'm merely highlighting what a shyster lawyer will likely argue. And whatever May and Cameron may say in the HoC, the judiciary do not take kindly to outsiders trying to tell them what to do.

If I were his parent I would not be subsidising his lawyer.

I can't imagine that he is getting much sympathy at home, except possibly from his doting mother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    It was purely an imperialistic war fought on behalf of vested interests in the combatant nations.

It was sold to the people of this country as being about freedom and protecting the Belgians from the baby-eating Hun.

They bought it big-time.

Nor forgetting if you didn't buy the sales pitch you were conscripted anyway or imprisoned if you were a conscientious objector.
  • Options
    FrankieHowerdFrankieHowerd Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Take a reality check.

Take a respect pill.
  • Options
    psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Disrespecting the troops who died for our country is not acceptable IMHO. The politicians who send/sent our troops on misguided misadventures are fair game though. People have a legitimate right to protest for whatever reasons they see fit. Wanton destruction, criminal damage, looting and injuring people is where I draw the line though.
  • Options
    TCD1975TCD1975 Posts: 3,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wish that were only true.
  • Options
    gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a Labour voter I would just like to say I agree with Theresa May's stance on this
    The Home Secretary called on student leaders unequivocally to condemn the "appalling" scenes of violence, and told the House of Commons: "This Government is determined to protect the right to peaceful protest, but violence is unacceptable and the perpetrators of that violence must be brought to justice."

While some students had behaved "disgracefully", it was clear that many of those committing acts of violence were "organised thugs", she told MPs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/police-believe-organised-thugs-infiltrated-fees-protest-2159410.html