Simon Cowell: Human Teflon.

Comments

• CpCCpC Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    jujubee wrote: »
    I don't think it is. But I do think Simon went behind her husband's back to make a deal with her. I don't know if he did it for maximum publicity or if he was hoping she would take care of Andrew quietly and he'd just go along with it because there marriage had troubles. I don't know.

Whatever the case, it's pathetic and sleazy. To say nothing of being totally obvious.

I agree it is sleazy and pathetic. I agree with everything you said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    My guess is that Andrew really lucked out. He supposedly is paying Lauren 2 mil, but Simon is probably paying him at least5X that amount and he's rid of Lauren. For him, it's probably a win-win situation.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,943
    Forum Member
    The smiles on their faces in the photos don't look like a luvved couple who can finally be together. They look like a couple pleased with themselves getting away with something.

I assume Simon met the mother of his child through her husband, could the husband & Simon have business deals together and that's the real story?
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So here we go folks, 'story' No 4 and all in the space of 24 hours. What a total pile of doggy doo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401947/Simon-Cowell-lavished-love-pregnant-lover-Lauren-Silverman-kiss-yacht.html

You can smell the desperation. And the irony is that with every new set of staged photos that gets published, the less likely it is that people will actually believe in the authenticity of this coupling.Does anyone on this thread honestly believe that this is a bona fide relationship? Paul? Ryan? Anyone?

New photos in the Mirror today with a little review from a body language expert who said he was passionless and she was trying her best to make it romantic but with the kiss on the sunbed she looked like " a first aider trying to bring him back to life" :D:D:D
    I don't think it is. But I do think Simon went behind her husband's back to make a deal with her. I don't know if he did it for maximum publicity or if he was hoping she would take care of Andrew quietly and he'd just go along with it because there marriage had troubles. I don't know.

Not sure i have a feeling the husband is in on it. They were pally until very recently but she looks quite a few months gone

Whatever the case, it's pathetic and sleazy. To say nothing of being totally obvious.
    i4u wrote: »
    The smiles on their faces in the photos don't look like a luvved couple who can finally be together. They look like a couple pleased with themselves getting away with something.

I assume Simon met the mother of his child through her husband, could the husband & Simon have business deals together and that's the real story?

I would guess so, they will have some sort of arrangement you can bet
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those pics are hilarious.

You'd think his good friend Paul McKenna would do Simon a favour and hypnotise him into showing convincing passion for his new missus. ;)
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't believe this pregnancy was planned but he is making the best of it (for the sake of his public image) as he can hardly say he was tricked into this, or was stupid and didn't use a condom etc.

I hope it works out for them though, for the sake of this unborn baby, who didn't ask to be brought into the world.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    New photos in the Mirror today with a little review from a body language expert who said he was passionless and she was trying her best to make it romantic but with the kiss on the sunbed she looked like " a first aider trying to bring him back to life" :D:D:D

LOL :D:D

She looks like she's desperately clinging on to him and can't believe her luck

He looks like a man who has gotten away with the bad publicity and knows it.
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she had work done on her nose - it just looks odd?
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't take credit for this unfortunately - it appeared under the 'sunbed' story:

"Anyone else noticed the band-aid on Simon's foot? He must have tripped over his own ego".

:D
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Rumer wrote: »
    It is unbelievable, I just left a comment on the DM story, guess what the comments are being checked in advance.
    What a surprise.:rolleyes:

They printed one of mine last night :) I thought they always check comments before publishing?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a twitter page called The Beard Club and it has raged about Simon Cowell and industry bearding for years.

That's not to say it's right or right all the time (with its assertions on who's closeting) but what interests me most is that 99% of all its links about bearding come right from the Daily Mail, just like clockwork, with these big soapy spreads and pictures.

It's so obvious that paper out of all of them is a major planting rag for publicists. Brain-dead 'dating' stories with full-colour adverts for a 'couple' can be found there night and day. Sometimes they run two or more articles about the same thing alongside.

Oh yeah, and I loved the Cowell beach picture, totally photobombed by the nude gent behind. :D:D:D:D Bet old Si' hadn't instructed the paps on THAT one, lol. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    There's a twitter page called The Beard Club and it has raged about Simon Cowell and industry bearding for years.

That's not to say it's right or right all the time (with its assertions on who's closeting) but what interests me most is that 99% of all its links about bearding come right from the Daily Mail, just like clockwork, with these big soapy spreads and pictures.

It's so obvious that paper out of all of them is a major planting rag for publicists. Brain-dead 'dating' stories with full-colour adverts for a 'couple' can be found there night and day. Sometimes they run two or more articles about the same thing alongside.

Oh yeah, and I loved the Cowell beach picture, totally photobombed by the nude gent behind. :D:D:D:D Bet old Si' hadn't instructed the paps on THAT one, lol. :p

same for Str8 Simon Cowell and
    Not Max Clifford PR
    not to follow if you are easily offended but they do come up with some corkers :D

Seems to be the DM that gets the story first then the others rewrite it ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The beach photos at the weekend got a reasonably positive response on DM comments, by their standards. One of the top comments was that they had never seen Simon so happy. Those photos alone would have achieved their purpose, the rest of the PDAs are just overkill.

Although having watched his awful attempts at affection with Mezhgan, i'd say he's so much more comfortable and happy with Lauren. I'm not sure what the two of the have cooked up here, but they are probably a good match for each other. I imagine Lauren is one of those women who "get him" and all that entails. I'm sure stranger Hollywood lives exist anyway....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The comments at DM are just sad. Even if you believe this is legit, these two "people" lied and cheated, and there is a seven year old that Lauren dumped off. How can you congratulate them? What is the matter with you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The comments at DM are just sad. Even if you believe this is legit, these two "people" lied and cheated, and there is a seven year old that Lauren dumped off. How can you congratulate them? What is the matter with you?

For a start i don't believe they are a legitimate couple but good friends obviously as he is reasonably comfortable with her. I don't believe they lied and cheated either. I think some arrangement has been made. People i think are congratulating him on being a dad but she is just "rent a womb" in my opinion. I do feel for the little boy though but who knows once the baby is born things may not work out ( as usually happens in Simons relationships ;) ) she will get a nice mansion to live in with her little boy :confused:
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    The beach photos at the weekend got a reasonably positive response on DM comments, by their standards. One of the top comments was that they had never seen Simon so happy. Those photos alone would have achieved their purpose, the rest of the PDAs are just overkill.

I agree. I was reading the comments on the latest article and they're a lot more negative - people saying how insensitive they're being and how staged it looks. The press may have forgotten about her ex and their son, but it seems most of the readers commenting haven't and Simon may end up un-doing the recent positive stories if he's not careful - unless he really doesn't care less anymore?

P.S. Oh, nice looking chap leaning in and stealing the attention off Lauren in one of those shots (DM article) :p:p
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

For a start i don't believe they are a legitimate couple but good friends obviously as he is reasonably comfortable with her. I don't believe they lied and cheated either. I think some arrangement has been made. People i think are congratulating him on being a dad but she is just "rent a womb" in my opinion. I do feel for the little boy though but who knows once the baby is born things may not work out ( as usually happens in Simons relationships ;) ) she will get a nice mansion to live in with her little boy :confused:

How would that explain the Husband naming him originally in the divorce?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How would that explain the Husband naming him originally in the divorce?

Authenticity? It was all settled very quickly and amicably wasn't it. None of Simons private life brought up which was originally mentioned
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Authenticity? It was all settled very quickly and amicably wasn't it. None of Simons private life brought up which was originally mentioned

Ooh I smelled a large rat with that too. One minute it was all daggers (handbags?) at dawn and the imminent downfall of Simon, the next, the cuckhold and his mortal enemy were practically skipping off into the sunset together with big satisfied grins on their smug faces (if you read between the blurred lines). :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes that would explain it, it's all very strange.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't surprise me if Simon and Andrew were actually pictured together at some point. Nothing is impossible in SC's world these days! If Lauren & Andrew's relationship was all but over officially, i would not put it past the 3 of them coming up with a plan if Simon wanted to be a father.

Andrew has done well out of this financially and we have no idea what kind of a person he is and whether he would go along with something like this. It could be an elaborate surrogacy/co-parenting of sorts, which i'm not against at all, it's just typical of Simon to have so much drama involved!

I've mainly thought that Simon was bisexual over the years, so it's difficult for me to rule out a relationship or fling with Lauren, on whatever complex terms and i can't believe at the age of 53, he was finally "caught out" and tricked by Lauren. That part doesn't add up at all, he must have wanted this baby.
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    It wouldn't surprise me if Simon and Andrew were actually pictured together at some point. Nothing is impossible in SC's world these days! If Lauren & Andrew's relationship was all but over officially, i would not put it past the 3 of them coming up with a plan if Simon wanted to be a father.

Andrew has done well out of this financially and we have no idea what kind of a person he is and whether he would go along with something like this. It could be an elaborate surrogacy/co-parenting of sorts, which i'm not against at all, it's just typical of Simon to have so much drama involved!

I've mainly thought that Simon was bisexual over the years, so it's difficult for me to rule out a relationship or fling with Lauren, on whatever complex terms and i can't believe at the age of 53, he was finally "caught out" and tricked by Lauren. That part doesn't add up at all, he must have wanted this baby.

He might have wanted a baby - though I'm not convinced that in his narcissistic world there is 'room' for a a child unless purely for succession. However, I absolutely cannot believe for a nanosecond that he actually had sex with Lauren. If there's any doubt just look at those sunbed photos from yesterday. There is ZERO interest or attraction on his part. None.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I guess Elton has been gushing about being an older father so Simon has simple got to get in on the act.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    same for Str8 Simon Cowell and
    Not Max Clifford PR
    not to follow if you are easily offended but they do come up with some corkers :D

Seems to be the DM that gets the story first then the others rewrite it ;)

I'll check them out, they sound like a hoot. I love parody accounts. Actually I think I might have seen Str8 Simon once before on Twitter, is he the one that calls everyone 'poppets!'? Dear lawd if only that were the real Simon. He'd go up a few notches in my estimation.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinitta (12) looks furrrrrriousss in the Daily Mail today, lol