• Options
    CricketbladeCricketblade Posts: 2,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this was no EPG playing up it was clearly some sort of late hitch
  • Options
    Harfynn TeuportHarfynn Teuport Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Smart money is on the BCCI acting the arse again.
  • Options
    BhaveshgorBhaveshgor Posts: 9,312
    Forum Member
    Smart money is on the BCCI acting the arse again.

it be jokes if BCCI didn't even read their own contract with Sky.

it was odd that it wasn't mention last week, but it was on the sky sports page, so if BCCI weren't allowing Sky to show it, Sky would have removed the series from the listings on the website.

it must be a nightmare working with BCCI, they literally bully everyone.

I don't think we will ever find out the real reason for the TBA message, Sky probably knew they would win, with the obvious message that it was the India vs West indies game.
  • Options
    Gurj73Gurj73 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bhaveshgor wrote: »
    not the case Gurj, Sky has the rights to any international game taking place in India ( excluding ICC Games )

wouldn't surprised me if the EPG was playing up, the sky sports website was showing the series for couple of weeks.

I disagree with you. It is clear from the way Sky Sports are reporting (on SSN Ticker) that they will now be showing this series that it was by no means ' a given ' i.e. they didnt automatically have rights to this by way of the existing contract signed with BCCI last year.

Therefore I stand by my thoughts that they have had to sign a seperate deal to show this series due to it not being part of the original contract.
  • Options
    CricketbladeCricketblade Posts: 2,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sky DID remove it from the listings for a while