Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    12 take away 1 is 11?

And you already had a 12 when you started so why not just skip steps 1-3 and take 10 from the 12 to get your 2? :p

I meant LITERALLY take the 1 away shug :D

Because it would have been an easier code to get if i removed the later 12 parts you see. Soooooooooo, i suppose the question is.....were you able.....to unscramble...my trigonometrical like code?
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,030
    Forum Member
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    I meant LITERALLY take the 1 away shug :D

Because it would have been an easier code to get if i removed the later 12 parts you see. Soooooooooo, i suppose the question is.....were you able.....to unscramble...my trigonometrical like code?

I feel dizzy just reading it to be fair.
  • Options
    AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats what i dooooo
  • Options
    pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears WWE SmackDown will be moving back to Thursday nights. . The SmackDown advertisement on the side of WWE's recently re-done production truck says the show will be airing on Thursday nights on Syfy at 8pm EST.
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The stipulation Dead Ambrose chose for his match with Seth Rollins is a
    Lumberjack match

Bit of an odd choice I think?
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    end segment and heath slater beating rollins was great, raw needs more of that. its gone back to being quite basic again.
  • Options
    Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    end segment and heath slater beating rollins was great, raw needs more of that. its gone back to being quite basic again.

I enjoyed that ending too, was a pleasant surprise and didn't make Rollins look like too bad either.

I'm enjoying these end segments with Brie and Stephanie too. They've built the match up quite well, and Brie has definitely improved too on the mic. Those pedigrees were great too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed that ending too, was a pleasant surprise and didn't make Rollins look like too bad either.

I'm enjoying these end segments with Brie and Stephanie too. They've built the match up quite well, and Brie has definitely improved too on the mic. Those pedigrees were great too

brie needs to improve more though. she delivers some lines so bad
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brie needs to improve more though. she delivers some lines so bad

Yeah, her last line where she called Stephanie a piece of trash was so terrible. In fact, I thought Raw all round was pretty rubbish this week. The Brock and Cena video was the best bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She could definitely improve more but I do think personally she's heading the right way. She's improved since the now infamous car scene IMO.
  • Options
    tsotso Posts: 25,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant see where their going with this Stardust thing :confused:
    They come back and beat Rybaxel on Raw then lose to Slater/Gator the next night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could definitely improve more but I do think personally she's heading the right way. She's improved since the now infamous car scene IMO.

the car scene was great, wwe need to do more of that.

i caught total divas other day, its ok fun to watch but anyone who thinks it is real is pretty naive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yeah, she's way better than she could possibly be. Some of her delivery is still not what it could be. For example, while her CM Punk aside was good she could have got more out of it if she emphasised it correctly.
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    Yeah, her last line where she called Stephanie a piece of trash was so terrible. In fact, I thought Raw all round was pretty rubbish this week. The Brock and Cena video was the best bit.

I thought the same and it is pretty worrying that the best part of a 3 hour Raw show was a 5 minute prerecorded promo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    Oh yeah, she's way better than she could possibly be. Some of her delivery is still not what it could be. For example, while her CM Punk aside was good she could have got more out of it if she emphasised it correctly.

oh yeh the cm punk chant. who was it that rubbished claims it was fans wanting change again?

brie was talkign about kayfabe authority but the fans voiced their opinion on how punk not booked right

saying that i felt punk was booked fine and should have taken the trips mania fight.

but the fact remains punk chant happens for a reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lumberjack match

I don't like that choice at all. I guess that just means that the feud will continue as expected but even still, I was expecting something more than that. Underwhelming.
    oh yeh the cm punk chant. who was it that rubbished claims it was fans wanting change again?

brie was talkign about kayfabe authority but the fans voiced their opinion on how punk not booked right

saying that i felt punk was booked fine and should have taken the trips mania fight.

I think she did well to ad lib a comment about him rather than panic but she could have delivered it better. And in fairness, listing wrestlers who had feuded with the Authority was practically begging for the chant. For what it's worth, I think Punk's frustration had built for a long time and probably nothing but a drastic overhaul of the product (which I'm beginning to think more and more should happen) would satisfy him. His physical and mental health were bound to be big factors too. I think it all just got too much. But Wrestlemania worked out as well as it possibly could have in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah they do happen for a reason, they want Punk back, nothing to do with change. I'll ask again as nobody seem to want to answer, how was someone trying to chant it at the Hall Of Fame ceremony a chant for change? How is it chanting for change when they chant it during AJ matches or matches that involve Ziggler, Barrett, Cesaro.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they do happen for a reason, they want Punk back, nothing to do with change. I'll ask again as nobody seem to want to answer, how was someone trying to chant it at the Hall Of Fame ceremony a chant for change? How is it chanting for change when they chant it during AJ matches or matches that involve Ziggler, Barrett, Cesaro.

So much of it is just internet pricks thinking that they're being subversive.
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think they even do it because they want Punk back anymore. I think it just people voicing displeasure but in a way they think is funny and will throw the performer off.

Besides, if anyone saw that Heyman interview Monday night, Punk has no intention o returning to a ring ever. And WWE don't want him back at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EXACTLY. voice displeasure

something stephan....i mean hollie doesnt like

and that was a joke, nothing sinsister!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Lumberjack match

Hmmm I understand why Dean picked that stipulation its cause he wants to get his hands on Seth but its a very underwhelming stipulation methinks. It should have been a Ladder match for Seths MITB briefcase.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Voice displeasure at what? AJ's booking? Ziggler matches? A HOF inductee? Because they sure as hell don't do it during Khali or Bo or Rose segments.
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member

Did someone say Sinister:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voice displeasure at what? AJ's booking? Ziggler matches? A HOF inductee? Because they sure as hell don't do it during Khali or Bo or Rose segments.

punk left right time and place for his name to be the chant thats all.

it could have been daniel bryans yes yes yes if it was him who walked out.

that would work wella ctually, during boring matches on raw that last over 3 minutes, fans could chant NO NO NO!
This discussion has been closed.