Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 195)

Comments

• Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,701
    Forum Member
    HO Alert!!!

Brendan mention. :eek:

Myra to JP (about Ste): "I know everything that went on with Brendan".

I bet she doesn't though! ;):D
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Myra is a fan. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok guys don't shoot the messenger but apparently this is a spoiler from tonights episode

http://s24.postimg.org/3u1jtwi3p/photofun_1437313478.jpg

:(:(

*bang *kapow

:D:D
  • Options
    superstargirl81superstargirl81 Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I was way too happy at that mention, it wasn't even Ste who said it. I'm verging on pathetic lol Makes the proposal a bit easier to stomach at least.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    HO Alert!!!

Brendan mention. :eek:

Myra to JP (about Ste): "I know everything that went on with Brendan".

I bet she doesn't though! ;):D

:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The marriage proposal is such a joke. At least with Doug it was a little more believable. One of the reasons why Doug proposed was because he saw Brendan as a threat and he thought marriage would eradicate that threat (like that was ever going to happen :D) Why the hell would JP want to get married to Ste.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Just when you think this show can't get any more ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    Just when you think this show can't get any more ridiculous.

I'm sure they can go a little bit more ridiculous, if they tried just a litle bit!! :D
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Someone called Sarah has just tweeted my McHay proposal script to Kieron and James. Just for the record, it's another Sarah who's tweeted it, and not AnotherSarah.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone called Sarah has just tweeted my McHay proposal script to Kieron and James. Just for the record, it's another Sarah who's tweeted it, and not AnotherSarah.:blush:

That made me laugh so much! It's exactly what I imagine a non-OOC Ste would say. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I actually enjoyed Hollyoaks last night and not because it was good (because it wasn't)

I've come to terms with the fact that for now Hollyoaks is dismal. It's never going to be as good as it was (at least not while certain people are in charge) but if you turn your brains off and just watch it then it's not too bad.

I didn't watch last nights episode expecting anything and found that I actually enjoyed it, however ridiculous it was. No it wasn't the best written or realistic storyline but Theresa's escape with Mercedes was funny and entertaining

It used to be a brilliant soap. It's sad what's it's turned into but hey ho that's sometimes what happens, I think this will always be looked upon at Hollyoaks crappiest era.

EDIT: I am going to miss the irish accent but it'll interesting to see him with a different one, I don't think it takes away any of his charm.

BIB ....... agree with you on that. ;-)

It was quite unbelievable though, and the stereotyping of the lumping prison guard fancying Mercedes was *rolleyes* moment.

Katherine Angel has the touch of the 'Amy' from Eastenders who never utters a word and looks a bit bewildered, and the old Lucas in HO.

Nana McQueen seems to have got over her forgetfulness all of a sudden, and Tony seems to change his mind when it come to who he loves, more oftern than he serves a customer in his bistro!

Is Sienna still locked in the out-house at the school??:confused::o

It's all a bit mad ....... and I do apologise for still watching.:blush:

Love ye Brendan Brady.:cool::kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lettev wrote: »
    That made me laugh so much! It's exactly what I imagine a non-OOC Ste would say. :D
    :kitty:
  • Options
    ardluckardluck Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Evening,

Thanks for another great Flashback Friday episode mojo. :kitty:

So well written and acted, it's a joy to watch again. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Have you got a link? I'd like to read it if that's ok
    :)
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to read it too. :kitty:
    ardluck wrote: »
    Evening,

Thanks for another great Flashback Friday episode mojo. :kitty:

So well written and acted, it's a joy to watch again. :cool:

Those were the days. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have you got a link? I'd like to read it if that's ok
    :)
    Here.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

And that is how it should be done! That was great! imagine if that really happened lol Bravo Sarah!
  • Options
    bonyo0030bonyo0030 Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lettev wrote: »
    The marriage proposal is such a joke. At least with Doug it was a little more believable. One of the reasons why Doug proposed was because he saw Brendan as a threat and he thought marriage would eradicate that threat (like that was ever going to happen :D) Why the hell would JP want to get married to Ste.
    to me even stug 2.0 made sense for me,i know it did not for a lot a stendan fans,and i absolutely believe that Ste would not have stayed true to Doug in the long run but at that point ,he had gone through so much and lost too much that it made sense for me that he would grab at the one person that was offering him hope for the future. Ste as always been a character that needs to be loved so him grabbing on to Doug ,the one person who was still there ,still loved him and still wanted a life and was capable of having a life with him was bound to influence Ste a lot. i don't take things like choosing Doug door seriously because Ste lies to himself a lot, even with Brendan Ste used to lie to himself ,i remember when he told Brendan "i don't love you anymore Brendan, am with Noah now",and we all know how true that was.anyways am a lot drunk so this might not make sense at all.this thread is dying there are like 4 post for an entire evening. guys dont let it die ,i lovew reading your post
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning/Afternoon. >:(
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Morning/Afternoon. >:(

Hullo. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Hullo. :kitty:

AYLA! *runs to hug you*. :kitty:

How are you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AYLA! *runs to hug you*. :kitty:

How are you?

Awwww what a nice greeting. :kitty:

I'm great thanks, had a very good sleep last night and read some Stendan fic this morning, good start to the day. :cool: How about you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Awwww what a nice greeting. :kitty:

I'm great thanks, had a very good sleep last night and read some Stendan fic this morning, good start to the day. :cool: How about you?

I'm good thanks, having a lazy day. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm good thanks, having a lazy day. :kitty:

The best kind. :cool:

Looks like Ricky is too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭