EastEnders- 2014

ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
Forum Member
✭✭
NEW 'EASTENDERS' EP ANNOUNCES CAST CLEAR OUT

New 'EastEnders' EP Gaz Boi has announced that six characters are set to leave in the coming months.

Kim Fox, played by Tameka Empson, will be the first to bow out. Kim will exit in late January after finding love with a new man- she also reveals some surprising news before she leaves.

Also out are relative newcomers Jake Stone (Jamie Lomas) and Terry Spraggen (Terry Alderton). Both will exit in March. Jake's wife Sadie (Kate Magowan) will be staying, alongside her daughter Bella.

The other three exits will see Fatboy Chubb (Ricky Norwood) exiting in April, whilst Abi Branning (Lorna Fitzgerald) will make her exit later in the year.

Finally, long-termer Billy Mitchell (Perry Fenwick) will exit the soap later this year. Unlike the others, Billy hasn't been axed. Perry Fenwick has decided to leave his role as Billy Mitchell after nearly 18 years on the show.

Comments

• ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EXCLUSIVE: Robert Kazinsky returns to 'EastEnders'

SEAN SLATER is to make a sensational return to 'EastEnders' later this year it has been confirmed.

The actor- who has found fame stateside with his role in True Blood- will make his return to filming in March.

His on-screen return will air in June.

His return storyline hasn't been specified. Rob said of his return "When I heard that Lacey (Stacey) had returned to the show, I knew it was time for Sean to make his return. I was so happy when I got that call from Gaz Boi and Dominic Treadwell Collins. I've had no scripts yet but I know how Sean returns. It's going to be quite shcoking and somewhat emotional".

He continued "I can't wait to work with my little sister Lacey again. I've missed that girl! I'm also thrilled that I'll get to see some familar faces that I haven't seen since I left".
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MAJOR EXCLUSIVE: The Slaters return to 'EastEnders', Zoe Slater re-cast

The Slater family are to return to 'EastEnders' it has been confirmed, whilst Zoe Slater's actress has been changed from Michelle Ryan to Claire Cooper.

Little Mo Slater (Kacey Ainsworth) will return in a regular capacity, whilst former 'Hollyoaks' actress Claire Cooper will take on the role of Zoe Slater after Michelle Ryan declined to return.

Lynne Slater (Elaine Lordan), Charlie Slater (Derek Martin) and Mo Harris (Laila Morse) are all to return as recurring characters who will fleet in and out of Albert Square.

DigitalSpy recently spoke to Kacey Ainsworth and Claire Cooper plus new EP Gaz Boi. Tomorrowwe will reveal the reason for the Slaters return and just why was Zoe recast?