If Luisa was a man, she'd be labelled as...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
Forum Member
...creepy and a perv. (in my opinion)

Comments

• Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe. But then again if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle.
  • daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ag Nostick wrote: »

Yeah but she's not a man so nobody cares. Men and women ARE different in many ways. This society keeps trying to tell us there is no difference. Nature made us different. Equality is good of course, but we will always be different. We should be equal but proud of our differences.
  • daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL LOL
  • Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah but she's not a man so nobody cares. Men and women ARE different in many ways. This society keeps trying to tell us there is no difference. Nature made us different. Equality is good of course, but we will always be different. We should be equal but proud of our differences.

Here here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Have you checked? :p
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How exactly? I don't watch BOTS so just interested.
  • rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Yes, but she isn't a man....as many (MANY) could no doubt confirm.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Instead of what she constantly get's labelled as now? ****/Slag/****, take your pick.

If she was a man she'd probably be labelled a legend!
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    How exactly? I don't watch BOTS so just interested.

She's quite boring and not very articulate, is the problem. So she goes on about what a strong, independent career person and a sexual libertine she is, in the hope, maybe, of papering over the cracks in the facade. It's a bit depressing.

She is, after all, someone who wanted to work with ('not for!!!') Alan Sugar. Even 'Open it!' Steven didn't sink that low.
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    snariek wrote: »
    Instead of what she constantly get's labelled as now? ****/Slag/****, take your pick.

If she was a man she'd probably be labelled a legend!

By who? Men? Most men I know hate arrogant guys who sleep around.

I think it's safe to say Luisa would be an annoyance, regardless of sex.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... Men and women ARE different in many ways. This society keeps trying to tell us there is no difference. Nature made us different....

if nature made me female, surely everything I do is, by definition, feminine! That goes for Luisa too. So why is it that when we behave in certain, rather uncouth, ways society labels us as unfeminine? :confused:

I think society should just STFU and let me get on being my own natural obnoxious, foul mouthed, slapperish, feminine self :cool:
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Words right out of my mouth. Men who complain about little things like this are in my opinion are b0ll0ckless.

Sorry.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed apparently it's different for women. Don't tell Luisa though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    By who? Men? Most men I know hate arrogant guys who sleep around.

I think it's safe to say Luisa would be an annoyance, regardless of sex.

Ash (fan of slutbuckets) got a winner's reception on leaving the house, as did Winston.

As did Dappy in last CBB. The guy who said a woman who sleeps with 5 men in one night is a ****, but a man who sleeps with 5 girls in one night is a legend, was crowned runner up, getting constant cheers and chants of his name throughout the series.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Did I miss something? (Didn't watch last night's BOTS)
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well people called her a huge b*tch/sl*t while she was on the show for (a lot of times) doing things that men do. Double standards seemingly work both ways.
  • MelodyMakerMelodyMaker Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pope_tart wrote: »
    if nature made me female, surely everything I do is, by definition, feminine! That goes for Luisa too. So why is it that when we behave in certain, rather uncouth, ways society labels us as unfeminine? :confused:

I think society should just STFU and let me get on being my own natural obnoxious, foul mouthed, slapperish, feminine self :cool:

Very good :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    snariek wrote: »
    Ash (fan of slutbuckets) got a winner's reception on leaving the house, as did Winston.

As did Dappy in last CBB. The guy who said a woman who sleeps with 5 men in one night is a ****, but a man who sleeps with 5 girls in one night is a legend, was crowned runner up, getting constant cheers and chants of his name throughout the series.
    I think you and perhaps a couple of others are missing my point. I didn't say there's anything wrong with her sleeping with a lot of men. I didn't call her a ****.

There is a big difference about having a lot of sex and being pervy or a creep. Chris had that thrown at him by some with regard to Ashleigh (and Helen apparently).

The fact is that some women are creepy just as some men are. Be a **** all you want but don't be creepy about it.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    I think you and perhaps a couple of others are missing my point. I didn't say there's anything wrong with her sleeping with a lot of men. I didn't call her a ****.

There is a big difference about having a lot of sex and being pervy or a creep. Chris had that thrown at him by some with regard to Ashleigh (and Helen apparently).

The fact is that some women are creepy just as some men are. Be a **** all you want but don't be creepy about it.

The stuff Chris said was far more creepy than anything I've heard Luisa say (again, I missed last night's BOTS so that might have changed since, but I doubt it).
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Women can do what they like and they are "empowered".

Typical double standards.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone with a too small forehead and an excessively baby voiced way of expression.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well you didn't even give the slightest explanation as to why she's "creepy"?