2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    digibod wrote: »
    i dont know what you mean?

i think sometimes the wrong people are victimised

maybe i misread your post !! , it sounded to me as though you were having a go about someone doing there job right :D , looks as though i was wrong :cry::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe i misread your post !! , it sounded to me as though you were having a go about someone doing there job right :D , looks as though i was wrong :cry::D

lol, your deffo a copper or a traffic warden

anyway, my tax, insurance, mot and tyres are spot on.

no need for me to worry
  • Options
    Forum Member
    digibod wrote: »
    lol, your deffo a copper or a traffic warden

anyway, my tax, insurance, mot and tyres are spot on.

no need for me to worry

nah , i am a planning engineer :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Bossyboots wrote: »
    In my borough they would be lifted from a council run car park. It is made clear that a condition of parking on public land in the borough is that you have to be displaying a valid tax disc. Come Monday mid morning, I will be able to look out of my office window and see cars along the street displaying bright yellow UNTAXED CAR stickers and wheel clamps. They will then start lifting and shifting them.

Must be different for different councils then, as when I used to park in a pay and display every day I saw so many cars parked near me with *very* out of date tax, nothing was ever done.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    alfa_mazda wrote: »
    Must be different for different councils then, as when I used to park in a pay and display every day I saw so many cars parked near me with *very* out of date tax, nothing was ever done.

and that was when ??? , i think you will find things are moving forward quickly :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    and that was when ??? , i think you will find things are moving forward quickly :eek:

last year. i still regularly park in the town though, to shop etc, and never seen anyones car get removed.
    even saw a ticket attendant letting someone off the other day! he was standing at the car getting the details of it and the owner came along and said "its alright mate were going now" so he left them. I bet I wouldnt be so lucky though if my ticket ran out lol
  • Options
    ShearwaterShearwater Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    There have been numerous cases of folk being fined for not displaying their tax disc when it has fallen off the windscreen.
    Some have been done for displaying it upside down!