Options

XF: UK vs US vs OZ Series 2 | Live Show #6 | Quarter Final

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Yeah I did think that :)

Also if the OZ act is Christina it would be 3 of the judges going head to head as well as the Countries :)

Hopefully the OZ act will be Declan :D (sorry Steve - supporting my own)

Mitchell also feels rejected :p
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    Mitchell also feels rejected :p

Lol - if Stacy goes through... he'll have an act there - if Christina doesn't make it Steve will be out
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I'm worried about. One wrong move and it's game over for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    That's exactly what I'm worried about. One wrong move and it's game over for me.

I would be massively surprised if Christina doesn;t make it - still think she is a shoe in for the win tbh.

But I guess you can never be certain - voting can go weird ways at times
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed as we have seen on several games, some of which I've hosted and have made me go :eek: a few times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling about the two who are going tomorrow :)
  • Options
    noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be late to the show tonight, but will be here, will give my comments to Jack.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Indeed as we have seen on several games, some of which I've hosted and have made me go :eek: a few times.

Are you talking about my Aiden on back to basics? :cool:
  • Options
    jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at it statistically, there is one act who's more likely to be eliminated than the others looking at the overall performance throughout the series, with the other four acts tied in two groups on the likeliness of elimination. But looking at the stats from last weeks show, it appears the tables could be turned after the rankings which came in on the Public Vote. Will make for a very tense and interesting night indeed as it really is anybody's game now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that to Jack. What time is the show tonight? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Show at 7pm tonight folks :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you have my comments yeah Jack? As I say, I will be there just do not know which time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    you have my comments yeah Jack? As I say, I will be there just do not know which time

I've got em Tom :) Just try and be here for the results will you please? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the results will be about 9ish? I will defiantly be here for them, I will probably turn up about half way through live show (I hope)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    the results will be about 9ish? I will defiantly be here for them, I will probably turn up about half way through live show (I hope)

I'm aiming for about 8:30 for the results so if everybody could have comments ready to post please! Let's hope it can be a quick one tonight :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackamakka wrote: »
    I'm aiming for about 8:30 for the results so if everybody could have comments ready to post please! Let's hope it can be a quick one tonight :)

You mean quicker than last week :D

At least we wont have to wait for ages for everyone to make their decisons :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean quicker than last week :D

At least we wont have to wait for ages for everyone to make their decisons :D

Yeah, last week was pretty fast. But I'm back at school tomorrow and I've been out of the pattern of getting up at 6:30 and working for 7 hours so I'm wanting to get an early night hahah :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, as everyone knows, I am a fast typer, so you can expect me to be on the money. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, as everyone knows, I am a fast typer, so you can expect me to be on the money. ;)

Lol... you weren't that fast typing last week in the sing off when we had to wait about 10-15 minutes for you to make the decision to save Drew ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sent in my votes for this evenings SF
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol... you weren't that fast typing last week in the sing off when we had to wait about 10-15 minutes for you to make the decision to save Drew ;)

Was I not? Well that won't be happening again, I assure you. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It`s time!! :D