Options

Calling any users/owners of the Nokia X6 Touchscreen phone! Couple of quick questions

Paul M CPaul M C Posts: 1,069
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi all

Just wondered if anyone could kindly help answer these questions I have about the Nokia X6 mobile.

I am thinking of getting this, but wondered about the missed call notification light ....

1) Can I presume that you can set this to alert you to both missed texts AND missed calls? If so, how "bright" is the light? Fairly noticeable?

2) I understand this phone has (in additon to the missed notification light) a "breathe" light which slowly pulses to show the phone is on/charged. I gather if you have this on, along with the missed texts/calls light, that the light will simply pulse alot quicker to remind you that you have missed call/text? My real question is this though: If you have the breathe light on all the time, does it waste alot of battery power?

3) I presume this has no "sleep mode clock" - ie. where you can make out a digital clock when the phone has come off standby onto a black screen?

4) Finally, what's the ringtone volume like on this phone? Fairly loud? It's just that I have a Nokia 6303, which is a decent enough mobile actually - my only gripe with this one (as many others point out quite often) is that the ringtones could be louder - hence really why I am asking this about the X6!

Cheers for any help!

Comments

• Options
    sirogsirog Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Ringtone volume is fine and quite loud. do not know about your other questions though. it is a nice phone and I find it very easy to get on with it.