Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but I am cracking up laughing about the "build a bear" shoes mentioned far back in the thread. I am watching the Chawners as I recorded the shows at the time and re-watching, and just seen Phil's shoes. I know he probably has a health condition, so I shouldn't laugh, but the build a bear reference is so apt, they really look like them. I can't quite work them out though, the hole of the shoes is massive but there is virtually no length to them, they must be specially made.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlizzardUK wrote: »
    Sorry, but I am cracking up laughing about the "build a bear" shoes mentioned far back in the thread. I am watching the Chawners as I recorded the shows at the time and re-watching, and just seen Phil's shoes. I know he probably has a health condition, so I shouldn't laugh, but the build a bear reference is so apt, they really look like them. I can't quite work them out though, the hole of the shoes is massive but there is virtually no length to them, they must be specially made.

Aren't they a joy when you have them recorded.whenever I feel a tad down I watch one of their shows and by the end I feel so much better.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Aren't they a joy when you have them recorded.whenever I feel a tad down I watch one of their shows and by the end I feel so much better.

Thank God we don't have "smell o vision"...:(
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Emma has posted on the family's Facebook page saying that she slept with Eamonn Holmes and that she wants to tell all on Loose Women :o
    ETA: Just read more of the page, it looks like a fake page.
  • LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »

Don't know how you missed the fact it says 'this is a parody page'.

I miss The Chawners. :blush::D
  • FlickJFlickJ Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Emma has posted on the family's Facebook page saying that she slept with Eamonn Holmes and that she wants to tell all on Loose Women :o

Also claiming Phil has got it on with Lorraine Kelly :D:D.

It is a parody page but still very amusing
  • Andyd1988Andyd1988 Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi all this is my first post for a long time had to open a new account. I've always loved following this thread! I wonder if any of you can help I'm desperate to see the 3 series of the chawners programme off Bio again but I can't find them anywhere I've even contacted makers of the programme but no reply. If anyone can point me in the direction of where I might find them or is able to supply me with them for a cost I would be really grateful :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andyd1988 wrote: »
    Hi all this is my first post for a long time had to open a new account. I've always loved following this thread! I wonder if any of you can help I'm desperate to see the 3 series of the chawners programme off Bio again but I can't find them anywhere I've even contacted makers of the programme but no reply. If anyone can point me in the direction of where I might find them or is able to supply me with them for a cost I would be really grateful :)

Bio Channel has closed apparently, so I don't know where you'd watch the full series.

There are bits and bobs on YouTube. Here's the bit where Sam runs away just to keep you going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvokroHjT6A
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    Bio Channel has closed apparently, so I don't know where you'd watch the full series.

There are bits and bobs on YouTube. Here's the bit where Sam runs away just to keep you going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvokroHjT6A

Audrey is pure comedy genius in the second half of that clip, beginning with when she brings her chair over. I'd forgotten her musings on sausage rolls! :D
  • Blanche.DuboisBlanche.Dubois Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never heard of her, but now I am intrigued!
  • ThornfieldThornfield Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never heard of her, but now I am intrigued!

I used to watch The X-Factor and remember her well, especially her first appearance when she went on wearing a wedding style gown made by her dad! They are very creepy family. Something really doesn't seem quite right with the lot of them. Inbreeding at some level somewhere along the line maybe? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    Audrey is pure comedy genius in the second half of that clip, beginning with when she brings her chair over. I'd forgotten her musings on sausage rolls! :D

It's hilarious when Sam runs off and blames her childish tears on her 'woman's thing' and says they've 'only just had us dinners'. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heads up People!!!! Apparently they are on Jeremy Kyle again tomorrow. The Chawners, the gift that keeps on giving.😁😁😁
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Oh gawd here they are again.
  • LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Details if you will. I would watch but I've just eaten :D
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Loon wrote: »
    Details if you will. I would watch but I've just eaten :D

The girls are now very very big
  • Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the clip for those brave enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMniyA16WEw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackol wrote: »
    The girls are now very very big

Slight understatement, they are HUGE and as gobby as ever,.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sargeant80 wrote: »

OMG! :D Even wearing black they can't hide that they're bigger than ever! :o

It's a wonder Phil wasn't there, surprised he let them go without him!

That's the sister-in-law, I'm sure she used to post on here? Seemed a much nicer lass than those two horrors.
  • Blue_SpikelashBlue_Spikelash Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    At one point among all the screeching, Jeremy Kyle asked the sister-in-law and mum to Alicia: 'So why do you think Emma's a bad role model?' and the sis-in-law answers: 'Because she swears in front of Alicia.'

'I do not fookin' swear!' bellows Britian's answer to Whitney Houston. Then I think Emma and Sam stormed off stage and there was another shouting match I couldn't make head nor tale of, but it seemed to consist of them both shrieking: 'He turns round and goes . .' 'No I never . . she's a liar Jeremy!' 'She goes to me right . . she turns round to me and she goes . . '

Etc etc.

And both Emma and Sam are the size of circus tents. Haven't really 'tak car' of themselves.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently one of them (Sam?) is a childminder. I dont want to offend but surely given she's hyper obese she would struggle to look after even one child? She doesn't look particularly mobile or healthy. What does Emma do now?
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently one of them (Sam?) is a childminder. I dont want to offend but surely given she's hyper obese she would struggle to look after even one child? She doesn't look particularly mobile or healthy. What does Emma do now?

Who the Hell would leave her alone with a child?!? And I am being completely serious with that comment. From what I've seen on tv and their Facebook accounts, I would be utterly terrified at the prospect of her (or any of them) looking after any animal, vegetable or mineral :o

PS: I've missed this thread :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Who the Hell would leave her alone with a child?!? And I am being completely serious with that comment. From what I've seen on tv and their Facebook accounts, I would be utterly terrified at the prospect of her (or any of them) looking after any animal, vegetable or mineral :o

PS: I've missed this thread :D

Laughed my head off

I do love this thread as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sargeant80 wrote: »

This is a miracle- the first time in my life I have ever felt sympathy for Jeremy Kyle
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All they did was shout! It did my head in. Emma has a mouth like a sewer, probably why she was calling Kim stuck up - because she wasn't swearing like a navvy! (at least on the telly) But she swore so much it interrupted the flow so I couldn't keep up with what was being said. The gist is they want to see their niece but the mum and the niece herself say no? Fair enough then, glad young Alicia's got good taste. To be frank if their house is like it was on the Bio TV programme I wouldn't want my daughter going anywhere near in case she caught the bubonic plague!

You could almost feel the disdain the Kyle has for them coming through the TV screen.

I noticed that Kim said to Sam that she wouldn't be shouting like that if Emma wasn't there, nothing's changed then, Sam's still being led by the nose by Emma and her dad.

Random observation but underneath Sam's black hair dye, her roots were quite a nice colour. It's odd seeing light roots like that, it's usually the other way round. But she couldn't be bothered to do her roots when she knew she was coming on the TV?