Options

Linda Henry as Lorraine Salter

12346»

Comments

• Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    as someone else already posted Linda mentioned her husband on paul ogrady. i just thought it would be obvious what the answer was but if it wasn't that we wouldnt know cos linda is private
    i was just wondering why it was asked dont see what the problem is with that :confused:

Because you said what has it got to do with her acting? And you are right it is nothing to do with her acting but nobody said it was. By doing this you did insinuate something and that is not a nice thing to. And most do not have time to see every single interview on a show I never watch anyway. I would only watch that if one of my top characters was in it and I had time.
    You have mentioned various times now she is private. So that answers your own question. Since she is private it makes sense I would not know and it would not be obvious. I did not know because when I typed her name into google the auto text said gay. Which is what lead me to ask if I am honest. I checked on her wiki page and it did not say she was married or anything.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Exits this thread* :o You coming, AP? :D
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    *Exits this thread* :o You coming, AP? :D

Yes I think so. Too much time to fill when the whole house is asleep. Why can't Judge Judy be on in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha Super Mazin I shall call you..:p I shall call you whenever I have a debate going on. Be ready for that call at all times. Day or Night. I may need you here.:eek:

I'm afraid I think I may have to leave you to this 'debate' however. I'm off to bedfordshire - as bridget jones would say..

Super-Mazin... I like that :cool: :D. I am at your service 24/7, ma'am :). I will help you slay the beast known as the Monalisa :eek: :D.

Lol haha good one. Bridget Jones that dozy mare :D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Super-Mazin... I like that :cool: :D. I am at your service 24/7, ma'am :). I will help you slay the beast known as the Monalisa :eek: :D.

Lol haha good one. Bridget Jones that dozy mare :D.

I came back onto this thread with trepidation lol:o. Why thank you kind sir... I'm sadly lacking in swords so you might have to buy one.. however I could lend you a pony if you need to slay it :eek:

Love Bridget Jones, my life is a bit like Bridget's though:o. Fingers crossed for the 3rd film...awahooo!