Indiana jones

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bowmani wrote: »
    They decided to not do another film as Skull flopped. Now Lucasfilm is owned by Disney they are thinking of re-vamping the series with a new actor as Indy.

Ok, firstly the last Indiana Jones film did NOT flop, you may not have liked it but it did incredibly well at the box office.

Secondly, who do you know at Disney who told you this little gem?
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old.Tallen wrote: »
    Ok, firstly the last Indiana Jones film did NOT flop, you may not have liked it but it did incredibly well at the box office.

Secondly, who do you know at Disney who told you this little gem?

They're not much more they could do with Indiana jones now. W:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Is it just me who has Temple Of Doom as their favourite Indy movie?

mine too..its so funny :D
  • moviesmanmoviesman Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    Indiana Jones, This is a disgrace for a film on Saturday night on BBC1.Dont get me wrong its good for the whole family but from 1984 and what your paying for a licence is just not on.The films should be updated from 2012 for example and better still they should be 1st run.No wonder almost everyone has Satellite tv.
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moviesman wrote: »
    Indiana Jones, This is a disgrace for a film on Saturday night on BBC1.Dont get me wrong its good for the whole family but from 1984 and what your paying for a licence is just not on.The films should be updated from 2012 for example and better still they should be 1st run.No wonder almost everyone has Satellite tv.

It's a fun film that gets lots of viewers. Why wouldn't they show it? Just because something is a little old doesn't mean it isn't worth watching.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yaristaman wrote: »
    It's a fun film that gets lots of viewers. Why wouldn't they show it? Just because something is a little old doesn't mean it isn't worth watching.

Exactly ! It's a classic
  • roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Also, compared to the interminably dull and cheap Casualty or some identikit panel show, I'd take Indiana Jones repeats any day of the week...
    Forum Member
    yaristaman wrote: »
    29 years old they could be updated movie premieres that's all.
    Forum Member
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Exactly ! It's a classic

New movies as there is thousands could get shown that's all
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Temple of Doom is the best indie film for me. One, 3 and 4 were so boring and lame.

Loved the dark angle it took in doom.