Options

what was your worst/most embarassing date ever?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I was 16 and met a 19 year old bloke online who lived in the same village. I vaguely knew him but we had the same interests so started dating. We met a few times in person, not dates just hanging round town, going to the park etc. what teenagers usually do when they have no money!

One evening he invited me round his house. I got there and his dad answered the door wearing just his y fronts. He ushered me in and told me his son was in his room so i could go up. I got there and he was just wearing y fronts as well. He was playing one of them online games with the headsets shouting at strangers. He put a film on for me while he finished the game. 2 hours of harry potter latter, i hate harry potter btw, and he finally finished the game.

He came over to me, attempted to touch my boobs, i said no and made it clear we werent going to have sex and then he said i had to go as it was tea time! Sure enough his dad then came in to tell him tea was ready. I went home and that was the last time we ever spoke!

Boy am i glad i never did anything with him! I later found out he was chatting up other girls he knew, even telling them he had a girlfriend! I think they all saw what a loser he was and avoided him like the plague.
  • Options
    saffron_starsaffron_star Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The man who had cut himself shaving and had dried blood running down his chin. That was pretty bad. Would have told him but he showed in the first 5 mins of the date that be was definitely not who he had said he was. Had one drink and then left. :D

Then there was the one who was ten years older than he said on his profile. Another one drink and depart type date. He had awful old mans hands. Shudder. :(

There was also the one who I went for a meal with (big mistake, always have a drink first. Meals can take a LONG time!) he was very nervous and sweaty and spent the entire excruciating evening addressing a point on the wall above my head. He insisted on walking me back to my car, whereupon he set upon me and sucked my face off and kneaded my breast before I could escape. :confused:

The very worst though was actually a second date. He seemed so normal on the first. However on the second he informed me he had lied and he was actually a smoker. Then he didn't have enough money to pay for dinner. Then he asked if I was on the Pill. When I said no he said that was a shame as he didn't have any condoms (he definitely thought sex was on the menu for the end of the evening....as if!) but not to worry as "there is more than one way to skin a rabbit!" :blush:

Yes he thought anal sex was an option.
    On the second date. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once took a recently separated (now ex-)friend to a restaurant. It turned out that his marriage had collapsed because he was literally obsessed with some BDSM organisation, and he spent the entire meal, literally without a break, muttering furtively into his mobile phone to one of the women, occasionally stopping to give me an update. She was claiming to be self-harming, cutting herself, and he was clearly enthralled by this and sat with bulging eyes asking her for more details. Next day he turned up at my house with two suitcases, moved in, and carried right on. Eventually, noticing a certain lack of warmth in the air, he moved out again, leaving behind a computer hard drive and a vibrator. :cry: I still have them in case he ever asks for them back, but really I suspect that I should destroy the hard drive at least.

There could be anything dodgy on that computer, and if it's in your house, if you ever get under criminal investigations for anything, (as can happen to the innocent), it would look like it belonged to you. I'd get rid of it as soon as possible. I know it's not yours but it's not fair of him just to leave it with you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a date but embarrassing all the same

I decided in a drunken moment that I fancied the medical student who had the room next to mine so I posted a note under his door telling him so

Well in the cold light of day I decided otherwise and with a pair of tweezers attempted to retrieve the note, he opened the door at that moment with the note in his hand, he handed it back to me and closed the door:blush:

I hasten to add I avoided him for weeks

you poor thing.

What a horrible man.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was trying to cook a romantic meal, things didn't go to plan. Fire was involved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bellatella wrote: »
    I had a date once with a guy who talked about trees all te time... It was very weird

Maybe he was a druid? I went out with a man like that once, whom I met at a community college course. He was obsessed with trees, and talked about them all the time too. I believe trees are important in the druid religion, although I stand to be corrected on this. But there's a strong focus on, love of and reverence for nature with pagans/druids and I believe druids worship in the woods.
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he thought anal sex was an option.
    On the second date. :o

Just an academic question, but after how many dates would anal sex be an option?:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I once took a recently separated (now ex-)friend to a restaurant. It turned out that his marriage had collapsed because he was literally obsessed with some BDSM organisation, and he spent the entire meal, literally without a break, muttering furtively into his mobile phone to one of the women, occasionally stopping to give me an update. She was claiming to be self-harming, cutting herself, and he was clearly enthralled by this and sat with bulging eyes asking her for more details. Next day he turned up at my house with two suitcases, moved in, and carried right on. Eventually, noticing a certain lack of warmth in the air, he moved out again, leaving behind a computer hard drive and a vibrator. :cry: I still have them in case he ever asks for them back, but really I suspect that I should destroy the hard drive at least.

Just curious but why did you let him move in?
  • Options
    TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shrike wrote: »
    Just an academic question, but after how many dates would anal sex be an option?:)

I remember I pulled a girl in a pub and took her out the following thursday. Later on back at my flat we were in bed getting jiggy. I flipped her on her front to do her doggy and she said "not up my arse just yet, not until I know you better..." :D Well, at least she had some standards....;-)
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shrike wrote: »

At least date 4
  • Options
    The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was only 14 when I asked a girl that I really liked if she wanted to meet me after school one day and go somewhere together. She said yes. :)

I had a really bad cold on the day we were to meet but I decided to go anyway. We were getting along great and before we parted ways we both went in for a kiss. We were quite shy and started laughing when our faces were close, I laughed through my nose releasing a big snot bubble that burst on both our faces. She screamed and ran away. :(
  • Options
    mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the prize has to go to the man who turned up wearing a set of joke teeth. He spent the first half hour collaring strangers asking if they could recommend a good dentist :o
    The yuck factor prize goes to the man who neglected to remove the chewing gum from his mouth before kissing me good night.
  • Options
    BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As god is my witness the following account is 100% true

So got talking to this girl on plenty of fish ... Did the as you do swapped numbers and arranged to meet

So picked this girl and quite early on in the date i realised that she likes her wine ... A little too much if you catch my drift .. But was thinking fair enough nerves bit of Dutch courage and all that etc then half way through the date she says let's skip dinner and go straight to dessert (I'm a man I was weak and it had been a while lol) so we got back to mine and do what two consenting adults do ... Well midway through she stops moving ... I mean totally collapsed on the bed .. I shake her call her name ... Nothing ... Now here I am butt naked a naked girl I just met motionless on my bed more shaking name calling ensues

So at this point I'm trying to figure out how do I explain to the police id shagged this girl (sorry to be blunt) to death ...I'm in the front room just about to ring 999 a panicking like hell and wondering if I should google 99 ways to dispose of a body when she walks into the room now I'm shitting myself and thinking I'm seeing ghosts

She says why do you stop ? I said i thought you died she said no I pass out when I ..." arrive " I was like that's something you should tell someone you know

Anyway take her home and she is all like am I seeing you again etc I said yeah would be cool

Anyway next day I have somewhere in the region of about 250 texts for this girl all mundane useless crap like I'm just having breakfast or mm nice cuppa I just made (my alarm bells are ringing ) ... Then the whole last night was wicked... only one other man has made me pass out .... I think I love you !!! (One date scary) ... That was it I replied look this isn't going to work you are a little to intense for me so I started getting 80 texts a day saying i want another chance please etc .. I blocked her on my phone

About three weeks later she sent me a message on pof (I forgot to block her on there ) I get the while I missed my period (which I know was complete rubbish as I wore a condom )and this whole drama ensued where I eventually said I'll come and see you and talk about it so I went to see her turn up at her place and her mum was at her house and her mum said don't worry she has done this before when she is off her meds !!!!! she isn't pregnant she does this every time she meets a guy we have told her she shouldn't be dating

I went home thanked my lucky stars and didn't date for about 6 months
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just curious but why did you let him move in?
    Fair question. I am a soft touch, and do live with my husband, so it's not as if I had invited this nut into a house with just him and me.
    I was only 14 when I asked a girl that I really liked if she wanted to meet me after school one day and go somewhere together. She said yes. :)

I had a really bad cold on the day we were to meet but I decided to go anyway. We were getting along great and before we parted ways we both went in for a kiss. We were quite shy and started laughing when our faces were close, I laughed through my nose releasing a big snot bubble that burst on both our faces. She screamed and ran away. :(

:D:D:D Things really CAN only get better...
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    2 pretty bad ones. The first we were in a pub having a drink when he noticed a gang of lads he had 'beef' with and thought it would be safer if we left. I didn't even get to finish my drink and we had to speedwalk up the street to get away from them, I asked him for an explanation and he didn't bother to give one. Also we ended up in a bar and he spent most of the time on his phone to his flatmate. Needless to say I didn't meet him again.

The other date - I just didn't fancy him there was no spark. There was one point where he tried to kiss me and I moved away. After that he decided he felt 'unwell' and thought it would be best if he went home. So the date didn't last very long lol.
  • Options
    Carbon ProductsCarbon Products Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Not as bad as most of these, but went for coffee with a guy and we ran out of conversation about halfway through. After enduring about 20 more minutes of awkwardness we left and I caught my bus home.

This was a good 6 months ago and since we hadnt spoke at all, I had assumed he deleted my number until I got a text out the blue asking if I had enjoyed my Saturday night. Turns out he was with his girlfriend and had recognised me. Whats worse is they are now looking for someone to erm 'join them' so to speak. All contact has been cut!
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a date but first night I met my husband I boaked on his coat outside a club. Classy.

I exposed myself our second date. Boob tubes and Rock Night do not mix. Lesson learned.

I did 'date' a guy for a short while in my early teens. Kids stuff. Unfortunately we were both so shy not one word was spoken during our awkward 'relationship'. We mostly just blushed in each other's company for a month or two.

I had a non-starter first date with a guy who casually asked, "Would you consider taking it up the bottom at all?" within 15 mins of meeting up. If he'd left it another half hour we could have had something there.