• domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Love the continuity link.

"If you are not sure who these 'celebs' are.............."

:D:D:D:D
  • Queen__BeaQueen__Bea Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These guys are really make up artists? Katie Price looks like she puts hers on with a catapault.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stupid choice..they should have just voted for the BB pair then no-one would have to go..but then I suppose they wanted to get a new 'celeb' on board.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Sad that Alex has now gone, i wish Lembit had of just gone or the boys. Dreading John Mccririck
  • Queen__BeaQueen__Bea Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think at least John McCrirrick will go through Brians put on stupidity act like a dose of salts. And I hope he gives short shrift to the two camp plastic Colin & Justin wannabes.
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It shows that they can't even get non celebrities for celebrity series as there are only ever five couples and from one clip at a vote there are only four.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Queen__Bea wrote: »
    I think at least John McCrirrick will go through Brians put on stupidity act like a dose of salts. And I hope he gives short shrift to the two camp plastic Colin & Justin wannabes.

I doubt it. He doesn’t mention it when they’re on BB related programmes, just like Brian won’t go through McC’s revolting old man act (horribly convincing).

I wonder if he will put the booby with the luggage or if she’ll be able to sit on the coach.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Standout LOL moment with those two girls asking for Brendan's autograph! A cynical part of me would think that was staged but it made for good TV. :D

I now dislike intensely Jordan's cronies. Please don't tell me they're there till the end. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    So now the only couple I remotely like are Barrymore and his sidekick and I never thought I'd ever hear myself saying that!
  • SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grammiej wrote: »
    So now the only couple I remotely like are Barrymore and his sidekick and I never thought I'd ever hear myself saying that!

I have to agree, sadly.
    The gay couple in particular, ..whoever they are..are awful & think an awful lot of themselves.:(

PS. I'm not speaking to Cloverfield. :D
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe in Brian Belo's 'thickness' for a second. He really played it when he won Big Brother, with the infamous 'Who is Shakespeare?' comment and now obviously thinks he has to produce idiotic statements at regular intervals.

He is quite articulate when he is on the BB follow up programme - so I think it is an act. Although anyone who boasts about Basildon must be dense.

I want McCirrick to rip him and the hairgel gays apart. Go on McCirrick!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Sparkles wrote: »

PS. I'm not speaking to Cloverfield. :D

:eek: Say it isn't so!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that everyone in Essex is as thick as Brian! Then to watch another programme immediately after with another Essex person with a single digit IQ *groan*.

I thought it was hiliarous when Brendan was aksed for his autograph and no one knew (or cared) who Barrymore was. That had to have put Barrymore's nose out of joint as I thought his expression when everyone was on the coach yesterday seemed as though he thought he was above all the others.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Suzi-Q wrote: »
    I can't believe that everyone in Essex is as thick as Brian! Then to watch another programme immediately after with another Essex person with a single digit IQ *groan*.

I thought it was hiliarous when Brendan was aksed for his autograph and no one knew (or cared) who Barrymore was. That had to have put Barrymore's nose out of joint as I thought his expression when everyone was on the coach yesterday seemed as though he thought he was above all the others.

Haha, Im from Essex and I'm not as dumb as him or Chantelle, i never have liked Brian tbh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Haha, Im from Essex and I'm not as dumb as him or Chantelle, i never have liked Brian tbh

Soory, I didn't meean to offend! :o I just can't imagine why anyone would think it was endearing to be so stupid!
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed last nights, as I was working, then missed tonights as I fell asleep :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Queen__Bea wrote: »
    These guys are really make up artists? Katie Price looks like she puts hers on with a catapault.

LOL. Superb!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I hope KP's boys dont stay too long.

I'm with you on that. The bigger one of the two seems to think he's something special. As celebrities, I iimagine that many do but he stands out fron the crowd in my opinion. I don't know where I get that impression from - I guess it's the body language.

I'm surprised to discover that he's a makeup artist as it looks to me like he needs to get some advice on styling.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a bunch of absolute lousers not to give the yellow card to the BB Boys and give Alex and Lembit another day! :mad:

Those two "makeup artists" are really grating on me already, I so hope McCririck gives them what for tomorrow!
  • SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe I forgot :eek: I'm a fool.:o

Brendan was on Loose Women to-day & I didn't record it or anything.:cry:
    All is not lost though, it is on ITV Player here. I suffered & waded through the inane drivel & can save you the same trouble by revealing that if you start it about 18.44 minutes in you should find Brendan's spot.:)

The other thing..

I know he's recently finished filming series 8 & is about to embark on his mini book signing tour...13th Oct, Leeds, 7PM & 15th Oct, Manchester Trafford Centre 09:30, Liverpool 11:30, Southport 13:15, Preston 15:15, Lancaster 17:00....al at Waterstones stores.

but, I've also got the feeling he also filmed another zleb one during the Summer, between filming series 7&8. I know no more..who is on it or when it will be screened, but I think there is another one in the can. We'll see. :)
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suzi-Q wrote: »

Apparently they went to the same school.
  • cloudfactorycloudfactory Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why the heck is brian belo on this? he really spoils an otherwise great show.his stupidity(faked or not)is pathetic and not funny.add to that his ugliness,and you have the perfect ingrediants to possibly ruin this series of coach trip.get him red carded as soon as possible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Standout LOL moment with those two girls asking for Brendan's autograph! A cynical part of me would think that was staged but it made for good TV. :D

I now dislike intensely Jordan's cronies. Please don't tell me they're there till the end. :(

Oh god I hope not - they need to look at themselves before having a go at the gorgeus Alex Best. Get them out before thicko Brian even, can't believe I'm saying that even!:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Sparkles wrote: »
    I can't believe I forgot :eek: I'm a fool.:o

Brendan was on Loose Women to-day & I didn't record it or anything.:cry:
    All is not lost though, it is on ITV Player here. I suffered & waded through the inane drivel & can save you the same trouble by revealing that if you start it about 18.44 minutes in you should find Brendan's spot.:)

The other thing..

I know he's recently finished filming series 8 & is about to embark on his mini book signing tour...13th Oct, Leeds, 7PM & 15th Oct, Manchester Trafford Centre 09:30, Liverpool 11:30, Southport 13:15, Preston 15:15, Lancaster 17:00....al at Waterstones stores.

but, I've also got the feeling he also filmed another zleb one during the Summer, between filming series 7&8. I know no more..who is on it or when it will be screened, but I think there is another one in the can. We'll see. :)

Just watched the Loose Women link, from 18:44 only to end of Brendan's bit. What a terrible program - all those women talk over each other, ask different questions at the same time and often he didn't get to answer the bloody question - they need shooting!:mad: