Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies to one and all.:o

Sorry for having an opinion.

Real life has caught up with me an I am outta here for a while.
    Reality is a bitch.:(
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Junior still have a pony? I just know there have been a lot of disappearing dogs, cats & pigs at both houses, so little wonder if he expects pets to come and go easily.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a brilliant idea - which probably means PA WON'T do it.
    Although I'm not entirely sure your sensible idea has much of a place on the PA thread.;)
    Any suggestions re Princess' birthday unicorn?
    Um... fib to her that ALL horses are unicorns, but only adults can see the horns (like only adults see Santa delivering presents.) and she'll get to see them on her 18th birthday.

Either that or by a sparkly conical object, a pony and some superglue!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like Gloria is in demand..

She is Betty, deservedly so as well .... :cool::cool: :)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Um... fib to her that ALL horses are unicorns, but only adults can see the horns (like only adults see Santa delivering presents.) and she'll get to see them on her 18th birthday.

Either that or by a sparkly conical object, a pony and some superglue!

:D
    Or - just get her mother to dress up and live in a field for the next 10 years!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Screw the strap on she allegedly used to use on Alex to her head and voila, instant unicorn
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I really hope she does Sam. She is the star of the show. :cool:

We can share her BL Lady. :) I already have a granny flat she can use. :cool::)

Hmm not sure about that, sounds like I'm getting the short straw if you've already let out your Granny flat to her, I say we reconvene tomorrow & see if we can reach an agreement to share her in a fairer way:D
    Sounds like Gloria is in demand..

Oh she is Betty, I'm actually looking into adopting her;)
    She is Betty, deservedly so as well .... :cool::cool: :)

Word has it Gloria is never influenced by flattery;)
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies to one and all.:o

Sorry for having an opinion.

Real life has caught up with me an I am outta here for a while.
    Reality is a bitch.:(

Diamond Doll im thinking of you please keep your chin up,things will get better lovely xxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm not sure about that, sounds like I'm getting the short straw if you've already let out your Granny flat to her, I say we reconvene tomorrow & see if we can reach an agreement to share her in a fairer way:D

:D, Maybe joint custody is the way forward? With the promise not to parade the poor woman on TV. ;):o
    Word has it Gloria is never influenced by flattery;)

That's true, she isn't, but I am sure as heck going to try ... :):)
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have pm'd you DiamondDoll
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Screw the strap on she allegedly used to use on Alex to her head and voila, instant unicorn

:D:D:D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D, Maybe joint custody is the way forward? With the promise not to parade the poor woman on TV. ;):o

Jimmy ..just promise her you won't chase her round the kitchen for a hug ...I'm sure she would be happy to work for you then ;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you really think a shocking pink sex-unicorn is an appropriate present for a little girl?:eek:
    On the other hand - her dad might like it.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy ..just promise her you won't chase her round the kitchen for a hug ...I'm sure she would be happy to work for you then ;)

I shall try to contain myself Betty. :cool:;) ... it will not be easy though. :o
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    So any features in PA's Now column mag about any of his Showbiz good friends?

no but hes feeling the strain,hes aching all over , his backside has taken a serious pounding and his legs are completely demolished -bless -but i have to say although i bet hes gone on and on and on about his aching limbs :rolleyes: well done on completing the charity bike ride everyone :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    no but hes feeling the strain,hes aching all over , his backside has taken a serious pounding and his legs are completely demolished -bless -but i have to say although i bet hes gone on and on and on about his aching limbs :rolleyes: well done on completing the charity bike ride everyone :)

You can bet not one person on the bike ride will be suffering as much as Peter...no one will be a pain in the backside oooops :D sorry I ment no one will have a pain in the backside like Peter ...or sore legs etc like our heroic Peter
    Well done to all those who completed the ride.. I hope you raise a lot of money
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shall try to contain myself Betty. :cool:;) ... it will not be easy though. :o

Eh, steady on, Jimmy. :D
    Forum Member

Sounds pretty fair, though I suspect when Gloria sees the extension I have planned for her she may be reluctant to leave me.:D
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Eh, steady on, Jimmy. :D

Don't knock it Lexi, if it works for Jimmy then I sure as hell I'm going to give it a bash, the email I have drafted out for her is a masterpiece in flattery, I'd even go as far as saying I have full custody in the bag;)
    Forum Member

Brilliant:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds pretty fair, though I suspect when Gloria sees the extension I have planned for her she may be reluctant to leave me.:D

Don't knock it Lexi, if it works for Jimmy then I sure as hell I'm going to give it a bash, the email I have drafted out for her is a masterpiece in flattery, I'd even go as far as saying I have full custody in the bag;)

Please don't make this a battle between you n Jimmy ...think of poor Gloria .. Share custody ;)
    Forum Member
    Please don't make this a battle between you n Jimmy ...think of poor Gloria .. Share custody ;)

Betty I was more than willing to share until Jimmy played the "I already have a Granny flat" card;)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D BLONDIE..!!! That's the most disturbing image I;ve heard on here on - and that's saying something!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Betty I was more than willing to share until Jimmy played the "I already have a Granny flat" card;)

Think of the damage you will do to Gloria if you go to court over her.... Come to a compromise PLEASE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think she'd be safer with you. Jimmy is showing worrying Petey-type tendancies... :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think she'd be safer with you. Jimmy is showing worrying Petey-type tendancies... :p

:eek::eek::eek: now I'm worried about Gloria
This discussion has been closed.