Options

charlie traverse working hard; gone for a walk with a PEN and PAPER

pwuzpwuz Posts: 685
Forum Member
✭✭
Charlie Travers ‏@charlietravers4 7h
Afternoon Angels....Stunning weather!! Embracing it with a walk in the park and a pen and paper!! Catch ya laters aviators ;D x

Her creative juices must really be dripping out.

Comments

• Options
    chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, I was hoping you were going to say she'd gone for a walk with a penis and a pauper. You know, like that story: The Penis and The Pauper?
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    charlie travelled across working hard?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chavet wrote: »
    Awww, I was hoping you were going to say she'd gone for a walk with a penis and a pauper. You know, like that story: The Penis and The Pauper?

yeah penis was the obvious choice, got banned for a week for something less crude hashtag killjoys
  • Options
    Quantum CatQuantum Cat Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    let's hope she's not going attempt to write something!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pwuz wrote: »
    yeah penis was the obvious choice, got banned for a week for something less crude hashtag killjoys

Lawl. How embarrasing. I meant to say 'Prince'. Hate it when that happens.
  • Options
    BirdyBeeBirdyBee Posts: 1,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    charlie travelled across working hard?

Indeed. OP is smashing. :D
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie travelling with a pen and paper
  • Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Which park?
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People are taking the **** out of her now...

Oh dear, a figure of fun...
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People are taking the **** out of her now...

Oh dear, a figure of fun...

what do you expect , the delude lot of BB contestants
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon Angels....Stunning weather!! Embracing it with a walk in the park and a pen and paper!! Catch ya laters aviators ;D x

If this is any insight into how the reality show might play out, it's going to be ground breaking, riveting, captivating, an exciting mess :rolleyes:

No tea and loo breaks between ads, for fear of missing 1 second of mmmm' arrrrrrhhh's, yeah yeah yeah's , and walks in the park . Maybe Jackie will also star in the show too, a 10 minute filler of bad 80's dance hopping with guest appearances with Rylan.

On another note, "Charlie'angels. Good grief woman, get the F over yourselves " What is it with these idiots. Hazel's Hazelnuts, Sophie Sweethearts, Gina's Diamonds and Charlie's angels. Like fans are being indoctrinated into the cult of some wannabes (willneverbe) famous, on the basis they had an all expenses paid holiday living; a house in London. Ridiculous tosh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On another note, "Charlie'angels. Good grief woman, get the F over yourselves " What is it with these idiots. Hazel's Hazelnuts, Sophie Sweethearts, Gina's Diamonds and Charlie's angels. Like fans are being indoctrinated into the cult of some wannabes (willneverbe) famous, on the basis they had an all expenses paid holiday living; a house in London. Ridiculous tosh.

Aww, I think it's harmless. I regret that I was a fan of Shabby's before such names caught on. I could have been one of Shabby's Sycophants.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, leave this stupid stuff on Twitter, what's the point of copy & pasting it here? If you want to read tweets, GO TO TWITTER. At the very least keep things like this in Charlie's appreciation thread
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

toilet paper , not sure what the pens for , ;)
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kackie Traverse.

Good name for a superhero.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    Yeah, leave this stupid stuff on Twitter, what's the point of copy & pasting it here? If you want to read tweets, GO TO TWITTER. At the very least keep things like this in Charlie's appreciation thread

Only the highest level of calibre tweets make it on here, just helping out people that don't have twitter and unfollowed her due to most of her tweets being retweets of "your amazing" & "my idol and perspiration"
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only the highest level of calibre tweets make it on here, just helping out people that don't have twitter and unfollowed her due to most of her tweets being retweets of "your amazing" & "my idol and perspiration"

Haha, another deliberate typo? ;):D
  • Options
    Fink-NottleFink-Nottle Posts: 60,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoping to be followed by a papper?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Oh Charlie has a pen and paper whatever next.
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She brought a pen & paper with her so she could write down the names of the streets she travelled through. That way she'd have no trouble finding her way home. Smart girl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I love the OP :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she needs the paper to catch all those aviators, like, laters, presumably from their aeroplanes and suchlike. I wonder what the pen is for, though. To write down their names to make sure they're all accounted for, probably.