Options

The Walking Dead - Season 4 (UK Pace)

Comments

• Options
    excelentsexcelents Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nailz wrote: »
    I watched the end twice and I'm sure that when they left no-one was carrying the baby so assumed she was dead as well.

Tyreese carries Judith in a pouch on his back.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've scrolled to the bottom to the quick reply box as I don't want to read the rest of the thread - yet. I just had to say "Herschel ! NOOOOOOO !!". Only started watching on Monday and just watched Episode 8 .. :o:o:o
  • Options
    deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    I've scrolled to the bottom to the quick reply box as I don't want to read the rest of the thread - yet. I just had to say "Herschel ! NOOOOOOO !!". Only started watching on Monday and just watched Episode 8 .. :o:o:o

....mate - you got a long way to go to catch up!!!!!! :D

Can't believe this Monday's episode is the season finale already..........:(:(

Article on the DS home page on Monday's finale (no spoilers revealed luckily!!) :

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s135/the-walking-dead/interviews/a560611/walking-deads-danai-gurira-talks-finale-its-nothing-youre-expecting.html
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »
    ....mate - you got a long way to go to catch up!!!!!! :D

I worked out that if i watch 2 episodes a night then by the time monday rolls around, i'll have caught up to episode 15 so i can watch that and the finale straight after.

Did essentially the same thing, although that was 5 seasons' worth in a couple of weeks just to be able to watch the last one when it aired!
  • Options
    Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well,the actress who plays Michonne says no one's got the ending right after hearing the theories, and the favourite on bets theory is cannibals, so are they wrong or is she just fibbing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beth appears in the S4 Finale Poster according to AMC's Twitter link.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    excelents wrote: »
    Beth appears in the S4 Finale Poster according to AMC's Twitter link.

....thats not a spoiler and doesn't mean anything!! AMC have been posting on Twitter - 'Who Will Survive' tweets all this week, each time using a different character from the show, in order to build up the tension for the finale on Monday........!

That pic doesn't mean that Beth is going to survive and at this stage - nobody is safe (well, I guess, Rick, Carl, Michone and the gang are - maybe!!).....!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....thats not a spoiler and doesn't mean anything!! AMC have been posting on Twitter - 'Who Will Survive' tweets all this week, each time using a different character fro the show, in order to build up the tension for the finale on Monday........!

That pic doesn't mean that Beth is going to survive.......!!!!

Oh yes I have seen them just going on what they posted what with her being abducted a couple of episodes back etc. I initially didn't put the post in a Spoiler field but then seeing the reaction of some people in forums I thought it might be safer.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Well,the actress who plays Michonne says no one's got the ending right after hearing the theories, and the favourite on bets theory is cannibals, so are they wrong or is she just fibbing?

I hope they're wrong, not that I've anything against cannibals :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    moonlily wrote: »
    I hope they're wrong, not that I've anything against cannibals :kitty:

It is a little weird how everyone is making the assumption that it must be cannibals...?!

Just because Mary was standing over a BBQ and not actually cooking anything visible on it, everyone is shouting, CANNIBALS...!!!!!!! Perhaps the Terminus community had just finished eating a friendly campfire BBQ and she was lumbered with cleaning the thing.....!!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a little weird how everyone is making the assumption that it must be cannibals...?!

Just because Mary was standing over a BBQ and not actually cooking anything visible on it, everyone is shouting, CANNIBALS...!!!!!!! Perhaps the Terminus community had just finished eating a friendly campfire BBQ and she was lumbered with cleaning the thing.....!!!! :D

There are three portions of meat on Mary's BBQ that I can see. Looks like lungs if they are indeed human. Or could be animal liver. Personally I'm 50-50 on the whole Beth burger idea. But Mary was defo still cooking meat on the barbie.

http://l7world.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Us%20(Denise%20Crosby%20Terminus%20Barbecue%20grill).jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't understand how people ( and I am not picking on you ) are missing that she is not cooking anything because when Mary walks around from the back of the grill you can clearly see 3 items of what looks like large meat being grilled to the right of the grill ( as you look at it ) with some minor smaller cut up pieces to the left.

Then when she says "Welcome to Terminus" you can clearly see the item being cooked behind her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There are three portions of meat on Mary's BBQ that I can see. Looks like lungs if they are indeed human. Or could be animal liver. Personally I'm 50-50 on the whole Beth burger idea. But Mary was defo still cooking meat on the barbie.

http://l7world.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Us%20(Denise%20Crosby%20Terminus%20Barbecue%20grill).jpg
    excelents wrote: »
    I don't understand how people ( and I am not picking on you ) are missing that she is not cooking anything because when Mary walks around from the back of the grill you can clearly see 3 items of what looks like large meat being grilled to the right of the grill ( as you look at it ) with some minor smaller cut up pieces to the left.

Then when she says "Welcome to Terminus" you can clearly see the item being cooked behind her.

.....oops :blush: - yep, definitely missed those flames!! Looks like several pieces of large meat - too large for a normal BBQ!! Perhaps they are arms of legs of a victim.....?!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Maybe they eat the dying thus stopping more walkers as they will all turn eventually
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....oops :blush: - yep, definitely missed those flames!! Looks like several pieces of large meat - too large for a normal BBQ!! Perhaps they are arms of legs of a victim.....?!!!!

I don't think Beth has that much meat on her?

Tara on the other hand.......:blush::D:D
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Beth's a beefburger now. :(
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Beth has that much meat on her?

Tara on the other hand.......:blush::D:D

Fatty breast tissue doesn't count as meat.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Beth's Burger Bar - Enjoy :D
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whilst I could see them doing this for shock value, its a waste of a character death. What was teh point to all the scenes with Darryl?
  • Options
    len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    Whilst I could see them doing this for shock value, its a waste of a character death. What was teh point to all the scenes with Darryl?

Plus Beth and Daryl got a gun from the kneeling walker in the episode where she was kidnapped . They wouldn't show that for no reason .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ..I'm not buying into this 'Beth has been BBQ'd' business!!!!

The last time we saw her, yes, she was kidnapped by a car, however, we haven't seen this car at Terminus (yet and perhaps won't see it) so there is no reason to assume that it was her on the BBQ..!!!!!! We don't even know if she has even set foot at Terminus - there is nothing to suggest that either........

........and lets not start this 'but Mary is wearing her t-shirt' nonsense!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..I'm not buying into this 'Beth has been BBQ'd' business!!!!

The last time we saw her, yes, she was kidnapped by a car, however, we haven't seen this car at Terminus (yet and perhaps won't see it) so there is no reason to assume that it was her on the BBQ..!!!!!! We don't even know if she has even set foot at Terminus - there is nothing to suggest that either........

........and lets not start this 'but Mary is wearing her t-shirt' nonsense!!!!!!

Does Mary have Beth's Capitol spoon though?:D:D
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Does Mary have Beth's Capitol spoon though?:D:D

There's a thought. I love this sort of speculation :D
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How can you possibly tell what it is she is cooking from that pic? I can't make it out at all.
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »

i agree.....they killed andrea off last season and if they kill beth off this ..who next season..the best looking blonde female character they can find... imo the governor should have got killed last season finale and andrea should have not been killed off...