Options

My freind was sick in the pub!

rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
Forum Member
✭✭
I went drinking with a work mate last night and he likes to think he is a big party animal.. Anyway we got quite drunk last night and i went to the toilet and next thing i knew he had pucked up in the pub on the actual floor:o I dont know how to feel it was so:o...Would you be able to get over that and just carry on being freinds?.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only puke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry.... are you asking us if you should give your mate the push, because he puked up in a pub?
  • Options
    RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What advice are you looking for exactly... how to stay friends with people who get pissed :confused:
  • Options
    the.watsonthe.watson Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he should question your friendship more than you!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually puked on people lol
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:
    elke21 wrote: »
    Sorry.... are you asking us if you should give your mate the push, because he puked up in a pub?

well yeah.. How would you feel if it was your freind:confused: Hate to sound mean but anyone would feel kinda:o about it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    Lol what a bloody drama queen. There's nothing to get over, it's just normal behaviour for you youngsters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »

well yeah.. How would you feel if it was your freind:confused: Hate to sound mean but anyone would feel kinda:o about it

Not really no.

That's what happens when you drink too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sound mean?
    You surely are mistaking silly with mean!?
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody 'ell !!

Thinking of dumping a mate cos he got pissed.

I think you should. He's better off without you.
  • Options
    Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think you're friend had murdered someone!!!

They were drunk and puked up. Happens in pubs all over the country. They will probably be really embarrassed anyway. What is there for you to 'get over'??

you don't sound like a good friend to be honest if this is enough to make you think of questioning your frienship.
  • Options
    Forum Member

You take the piss out of him that's what you do, then forget about it, apart from the odd dig every now again over the next few years about it.
  • Options
    sallycamebacksallycameback Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went drinking with a work mate last night and he likes to think he is a big party animal.. Anyway we got quite drunk last night and i went to the toilet and next thing i knew he had pucked up in the pub on the actual floor:o I dont know how to feel it was so:o...Would you be able to get over that and just carry on being freinds?.

At least he made it to the toilet. I puked up all down myself stood in the bar on the queasy third day of a week long stag holiday.
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least he made it to the toilet. I puked up all down myself stood in the bar on the queasy third day of a week long stag holiday.

I can remember a guy I used to know telling us how he got very drunk one night. His mate was driving him home and he realised he was gonna throw up. He knew the pal wouldn't have time to pull over and he had just enough about him to know that he just COULDN'T puke all over the pal's car so he pulled forward the neck of his shirt and threw up inside it :eek: :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sure we've all filled a glass with puke at one stage in our lives. And some of the very very drunk ones even managed to drink it back up.
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could think of alot worse that a friend could do to embarrass me, and pukeing in public is not one of them
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Doctor told me he prescribed someone antibiotics, the person took the first 2 in the waiting room and while waiting for his other half to come out he threw up all over the place :)
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I few years back I puked into the footwell of the car I was a passenger in and filled up my OH's handbag which happened to be there.:o
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You wont have many friends left by the time you are 21 if a bit of puke is bothering you that much .I am presuming you are about 18 if you were in a pub but by your post would have thought 12 ish .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure we've all filled a glass with puke at one stage in our lives. And some of the very very drunk ones even managed to drink it back up.

I must have led a sheltered life, as no, I've not done that or want to do that. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

At th time bit embarassed! But then the next day I would be taken the rip out of them! :cool:

If it bother's you that much, I am glad I am not your friend. And I hope it never happens to you :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha My bf puked up in the pub last week, on the floor beside where he was sitting. I pissed myself laughing then took him home for a shag!! I certainly wouldn't contemplate dumping him over it.
  • Options
    SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if he was a friend that certainly wouldn't change. However, I might be a embarrassed about going back to the same pub!
  • Options
    clementine77clementine77 Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your mate sounds like a right laugh! He's better off without you if you're going to get judgemental and throw a wobbler when he has a few too many scoops.

Chill out!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I choose my friends carefully ........... ;)