Options

Steph McGovern - BBC news

longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You know certain people go on and on about (the late, as in BBC) Susanna Reid. Nice but...

Seriously I have always lost it for Steph - as long as she is in the studio (dress/skirts) OB trousers boo.

Yip this post is apropos nada except that.

In short Steph McGovern in short dresses makes my day. Thank you and goodnight:blush::D:o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/17582665

Comments

• Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see were u are coming from I always forget about Steph ( won't forget again ) but she will never beat big Susanna IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    I can see were u are coming from I always forget about Steph ( won't forget again ) but she will never beat big Susanna IMO

Thank God i am not alone, ps new link - her Irish dancing in a nice tight dress on BBC news - that's what I'm talking about. Humminahhh.:D:cool::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    longpiggy wrote: »
    Thank God i am not alone, ps new link - her Irish dancing in a nice tight dress on BBC news - that's what I'm talking about. Humminahhh.:D:cool::)

I enjoyed it
  • Options
    solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most news presenters were once dancers who got lazy and learnt to use a teleprompter.
  • Options
    Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    She had no trouble carrying Mike in the "wife" carrying race.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know;-);-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What are trying to say / point out?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, you're easily pleased!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

Actually quite the opposite, I'm very picky, just happens I would pick Steph.

I love that NE twang, she has a fantaboulos backside, great legs and a come hither (ti yer mither) twinkle in her eyes. Wee bit obessed? obviously. Wee bit happy?, as long as she is on screen in the type of dress she normally populates! defo.

I understand (but don't really) why people don't "get" her. I do, unashamedly, and being very, very picky about it.:cool::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I have forgotten to mention in all of this - she is brand new at doing her job by the way.

I have yet to see someone else that gets the dull dry business world across in a easily digestible and understood couple of minutes segment.

She knows how to do her job, very well. Period. Happens to be hot marriable. Bonus
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »

Yes, I can't see it. To be honest, the first time she appeared, I thought she was a cross dresser.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grauniad wrote: »
    Yes, I can't see it. To be honest, the first time she appeared, I thought she was a cross dresser.

Boooooooooooo. Tiful, that's our Steph that is. To each their own....

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

https://twitter.com/stephbreakfast/status/315390582669324288/photo/1
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    solenoid wrote: »
    Most news presenters were once dancers who got lazy and learnt to use a teleprompter.
    She's got a degree in engineering hasn't she
  • Options
    lealeedslealeeds Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible.Can't even say "o'clock" correctly.
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lealeeds wrote: »
    Terrible.Can't even say "o'clock" correctly.
    Can't stand her either. Didn't have a clue who she was when I saw her on Celebrity Pointless, but she tried to take over the whole show, it was all about "me,me me" with her. And I'm surprised to learn that she's got a degree as she came over as a complete airhead.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davie1924 wrote: »
    Can't stand her either. Didn't have a clue who she was when I saw her on Celebrity Pointless, but she tried to take over the whole show, it was all about "me,me me" with her..
    Funny, I saw that same programme and I did not get that impression at all.

And I'm surprised to learn that she's got a degree as she came over as a complete airhead.
    Odd then that she and her partner on the show (Robert Peston) reached the final round.
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    Funny, I saw that same programme and I did not get that impression at all.

Odd then that she and her partner on the show (Robert Peston) reached the final round.

Each to their own, but I got the impression that Peston bailed the two of them out despite her trying her damnedest to hog the limelight.
  • Options
    A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davie1924 wrote: »
    Can't stand her either. Didn't have a clue who she was when I saw her on Celebrity Pointless, but she tried to take over the whole show, it was all about "me,me me" with her. And I'm surprised to learn that she's got a degree as she came over as a complete airhead.

Not true, I saw that show.
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like her accent, but her looks are bottom of the queue, dam ugly, she is.and a flat arse like rachel Riley.not good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trousers aside (2 days running grr) this is a nice wee weekend, at least for me:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like her accent, but her looks are bottom of the queue, dam ugly, she is.and a flat arse like rachel Riley.not good.

Her arse might be a whole heap of things. Flat aint one of them :o
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear the radio version of Dead Ringers is coming back.

Surely a Steph impression is definitely a shoe in?

(Apparently Jan Ravens & Debbie Stephenson are both doing it! Culshaw's there too!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    I hear the radio version of Dead Ringers is coming back.

Surely a Steph impression is definitely a shoe in?

(Apparently Jan Ravens & Debbie Stephenson are both doing it! Culshaw's there too!)

Sliding away from the op... I do miss that show, especially Jan Ravens, she is particularly good.
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How Tall Is Steph Anyone Know ?