Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [Downfront2] This famous Rapper/Actress is looking for love since her girlfriend left her. Her girlfriend is becoming a celebrity in her own right with her fitness training

this has to be a certain queen, surely? are there any other rapper/actresses?

[EOnline] Did Sally Make Her Choice to Keep Hollywood Happy?

It was upsetting enough in itself, the surprising break-up of Sally Pearlsmyth and Percy DuBois.

The beautiful young couple was so in love! So tantalizing in their passionate and real-life love story!

But, that was before things went awry and Sally found she was pregnant…

And after consulting with her myriad advisors decided she would end the pregnancy. This we revealed last time we told you about Sally’s unfortunate bust-up, and one reason why Percy was so very upset afterwards—because he wanted her to keep the kid.

But this we have just discovered:

During all those meetings Sally had with her advisors, agents and employers (she told them all about the pregnancy, asking everybody what she should do), Sally actually talked to her bosses about having a pregnancy theme written into her acting project at the time.

The producers were not against considering the concept, but, they ultimately rejected it—as they didn’t really care for that storyline.

And then Sally decided to end her pregnancy.

Now, we’re all about women’s rights at A.T. Just not sure everybody in Hollywood agrees with us? I don’t know, you get time off to have a kid if you work at the post office, shouldn’t you get that, also, if you work at the studio? Without having to worry about losing your job?

Just a thought.

AND IT AIN’T: Selena Gomez, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Lawrence

i don't know about this one, its horrible. hopefully its all made up anyway :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    [Downfront2] This famous Rapper/Actress is looking for love since her girlfriend left her. Her girlfriend is becoming a celebrity in her own right with her fitness training

It was upsetting enough in itself, the surprising break-up of Sally Pearlsmyth and Percy DuBois.

The beautiful young couple was so in love! So tantalizing in their passionate and real-life love story!

And after consulting with her myriad advisors decided she would end the pregnancy. This we revealed last time we told you about Sally’s unfortunate bust-up, and one reason why Percy was so very upset afterwards—because he wanted her to keep the kid.

During all those meetings Sally had with her advisors, agents and employers (she told them all about the pregnancy, asking everybody what she should do), Sally actually talked to her bosses about having a pregnancy theme written into her acting project at the time.

The producers were not against considering the concept, but, they ultimately rejected it—as they didn’t really care for that storyline.

Now, we’re all about women’s rights at A.T. Just not sure everybody in Hollywood agrees with us? I don’t know, you get time off to have a kid if you work at the post office, shouldn’t you get that, also, if you work at the studio? Without having to worry about losing your job?

Just a thought.

Possibly someone from Glee and a Beastly person?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just a thought.

The rapper just loves bringing down the house. As for Sally, well her father is happy just living out the days of our lives. I thought she had her pregnancy written in, then refused to get pregnant. I never knew she was actually pregnant. She seems to be happy with her new thoroughbred.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    2 mates of mine booked their wedding in a couple of weeks at alton towers.

Last week the park phoned them and asked them to change the date, as someone wanted to hire the whole park that day.

They said, no way. Invites have been sent out, we cannot change it.

Park phoned back and said, the person has offered to cover all costs of their wedding plus 10 grand if they cancel the wedding. Mate still said no way.

Later on alton towers phoned back and said the person had offered to cover their whole wedding, plus also pay off their mortgage, however much it was!

They said, ok. 2 days later a cheque arrived for £320,000. Can you guess who it was signed by.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    questa wrote: »

Last week the park phoned them and asked them to change the date, as someone wanted to hire the whole park that day.

Park phoned back and said, the person has offered to cover all costs of their wedding plus 10 grand if they cancel the wedding. Mate still said no way.

Later on alton towers phoned back and said the person had offered to cover their whole wedding, plus also pay off their mortgage, however much it was!

They said, ok. 2 days later a cheque arrived for £320,000. Can you guess who it was signed by.

:eek::eek::eek: A lunatic with a lot of money?

Robbie Williams?
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Give us a clue.:D

I'd have usually guessed MJ in this situation but..........:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Give us a clue.:D

I'd have usually guessed MJ in this situation but..........:(

Paul McCartney.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is a women with the initials of a brand of nuts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Daisy-lou wrote: »
    Paul McCartney.

Aye, he has more money then snese, could be. But he doesnt strike me as the let your hair down type.

Find it a bit harsh that they prevented someone getting married, couldnt they have simply chosen another day? But I guess they are use to getting what they want when they want. At least the couple were compensated.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aye, he has more money then snese, could be. But he doesnt strike me as the let your hair down type.

Find it a bit harsh that they prevented someone getting married, couldnt they have simply chosen another day? But I guess they are use to getting what they want when they want. At least the couple were compensated.:D

Hi Lou, I was just thinking that he has that little girl and Stella has a kid or two these days and paying out £300 grand wouldn't even be noticed.

Another guess would be Branson, he doesn't mind a party - maybe its for his employees or something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy-lou wrote: »
    Hi Lou, I was just thinking that he has that little girl and Stella has a kid or two these days and paying out £300 grand wouldn't even be noticed.

Another guess would be Branson, he doesn't mind a party - maybe its for his employees or something.

Good point. :)

Branson is a great guess. I would assume its someone that isnt in the country all the time, as it would be simple to just re-arrange the date around the wedding that was originally planned. Unless its a Birthday?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member

Urban legend, I have read this at least once before years ago
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Yeah, there's various versions of this tale. The Beckhams are in one.
    http://www.snopes.com/weddings/newlywed/beckham.asp
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh well, it was fun to think about while it lasted. I will say that when I googled it, it says that the park has been hired in July for a private party and Alton Towers can't disclose the identity for privacy reasons.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Yeah, there's various versions of this tale. The Beckhams are in one.
    http://www.snopes.com/weddings/newlywed/beckham.asp

Darn, I was going to say a footballer too. They have more money then sense. Or a F1 family. They just have lots of money.
  • Options
    FuzzyDunlop82FuzzyDunlop82 Posts: 155
    Forum Member

This is a well-known urban legend, which only really changes in celebrity/location in its details...

Last time I heard this, it was a certain Posh 'singer' and a castle.

Nonsense blind tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Aw man i'm so crap at this guessing malarky. Really stuck on the "Sally" one :(:o
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New one from E-Online (I really hate the way he talks, do you?)
    Must admit: we’ve been pretty worried about one par-tick Vicer lately. See, we adore Crotch Uh-Lastic and his hump-happy ways, but the dude’s been tweaking out of his mind lately. Believe us, we so much preferred dishing on his skanky sexcapades than his dubious mindset.

Which is why we’re très thrilled that CU-L has put the cuckoo crap on hold and is making a sexy splash with his many boy-toys these days. But he’s not into the poolside scene like he once was. No, Crotch has upgraded to…

The mile-high club!

Yep, Crotch has taken his fagola flair to the friendly skies. But he’s not picking up horny hunks in Virgin’s first-class cabin—’cause like any celeb worth his superstar status, C racks up his frequent-flier miles on a private plane.

Sound familiar?

It’s like Crotch took a page right out of Fey Oiled-Tush’s guide to being a dude on the D.L.

Remember, Fey likes to take his plethora of handpicked young studs into the clouds and explore the cockpit, if you know what we mean (and we’re pretty sure you do)—all while his poor, bitched-at pilot watches on.

The good news is that C-UL’s personal sky captain isn’t dissatisfied with his closeted clientele. In fact he likes Crotchy quite a bit—in a strictly platonic, hetero way, of course…for now, at least.

The bad news? He’s still spilling secrets about Crotch’s sexy vacays to anyone who will listen—tho the news that C is bedding boys is shocking to about…no one.

But Crotch isn’t just in it for the nookie, he likes taking his pseudo-BFs on trips for two around the globe. First they do the deed and then go on a cutesie date in some far-off foreign local,e away from the bright lights and paparazzi lens of Hollywood.

Now isn’t that just the most romantic thing you’ve ever heard?

And It Ain’t: Garrett Hedlund, Stephen Moyer, Chris Colfer

Bless.... Well, Crotch is alleged to be 127 hours away from here, and Fey is the sofa-jumper ;)
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My husband told me this story last week said it was a friend of his friends who had a wedding booked there. He said they were offered £140,000 to get their mortgage paid up. (their mortgage) golden balls and his posh wife were the ones who were hiring it out:)
    Whether its true or not;)
    Will show my husband this when he gets in.
    I thought when he told me it was made up!
    His mates mortgage was £140,000, not the £320,000, not unless its a regular thing at Alton towers. lol If it is then will book my third wedding, and hope to get my mortgage paid off.;)
  • Options
    GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was going to say that - I know of someone who knows someone who that supposedly happened to.
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to say that - I know of someone who knows someone who that supposedly happened to.

My husband still in shock its an urban legend:o lol
  • Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member

Someone told me that story years ago its been doing the rounds for donkeys years, it was David Beckham back then.
  • Options
    nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sizero wrote: »
    Possibly someone from Glee and a Beastly person?

she had a pregnancy in the show though.

heres some:

from Hollywood confidential

Us Weekly hears…that one male bold-faced name was all smiles earlier this month when he posed for his mugshotThe 58-year-old North Carolinian pleaded not guilty to misusing nearly $1 million to cover up his love child with his mistress, who gave birth to his child in 2008. He could face prison time if convicted, but that didn't keep him from grinning in the newly-released mugshot.

Us Weekly hears…that one newlywed star's massive pet menagerie sure is annoying neighbors in her California 'hood.
    "It's so bad that a few residents have sent her a letter," a local revealed. But the 35-year-old actress' neighbors don't want her to leave, just quiet down her animals! "She's beloved here," says one of the star's neighbors. "I'm not even sure she knows what's going on."

Us Weekly hears…that there's a Hollywood actor who isn't afraid to let loose around reporters.
    For his July GQ cover story, the 30-year-old actor took his interviewer to a wild party at West Hollywood hotspot Voyeur. "My poor publicist," the star said. "She knows I like to drink. She was like, 'Please don't drink too much, please just don't drink too much -- you're gonna take this person out, and they're going to ruin you.'"
    Fortunately for the star, his interviewer had one hell of a time. Wearing a white T-shirt and a black cap, the actor plucked the writer out of the crowd, gave her a big kiss on the cheek and brought her back to the VIP section.

Id like to add I have no idea who any of these are lol, im rubbish at these things but US magazine has loads.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she had a pregnancy in the show though.

heres some:

from Hollywood confidential

Us Weekly hears…that one male bold-faced name was all smiles earlier this month when he posed for his mugshotThe 58-year-old North Carolinian pleaded not guilty to misusing nearly $1 million to cover up his love child with his mistress, who gave birth to his child in 2008. He could face prison time if convicted, but that didn't keep him from grinning in the newly-released mugshot.

Us Weekly hears…that there's a Hollywood actor who isn't afraid to let loose around reporters.
    For his July GQ cover story, the 30-year-old actor took his interviewer to a wild party at West Hollywood hotspot Voyeur. "My poor publicist," the star said. "She knows I like to drink. She was like, 'Please don't drink too much, please just don't drink too much -- you're gonna take this person out, and they're going to ruin you.'"
    Fortunately for the star, his interviewer had one hell of a time. Wearing a white T-shirt and a black cap, the actor plucked the writer out of the crowd, gave her a big kiss on the cheek and brought her back to the VIP section.

First one is former U.S. Presidential candidate John Edwards. This isn't really a blind item as its been reported widely in the news. You can google his mugshot.

The second one is Captain America. Googled and he's on the cover of July GQ.
This discussion has been closed.