100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KaylaL wrote: »
    I think it's 9 1/2 weeks.

Oscar nominee and bafta winner. How can he be called a c-list talent? Always been well respected by his peers.
  • thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Wow. This A list all movies actress hit on her ex when he came over the other day to drop off their child. Wow.

This one flagged up as Monster's Ball and her model ex to me?

Hitting on your ex isn't a such a 'wow' thing, but if SHE hit on her ex it would be pretty crazy after all that happened with her and her fiance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This one flagged up as Monster's Ball and her model ex to me?

Hitting on your ex isn't a such a 'wow' thing, but if SHE hit on her ex it would be pretty crazy after all that happened with her and her fiance.

I think you've got it.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:
    This former A list all movie actor and now a B who does everything is never seen with some of his offspring. Reason? He did not want the children, but his B list actress wife did. Apparently they are not even his biologically.

From The People:
    Which pop star is secretly a lesbian? Men fawn over her but she's not at all interested in any of them.

From The Sunday Mirror:
    This super-skinny star prefers chomping down on addictive painkillers to eating a proper meal.
    Hmm...actor...could be anyone. An older celebrity couple where the hubby was a star and is still more famous than wifey. There's a lot of them!

Pop star...the never, ever girl? But this one sounds like she doesn't even hang out with guys so may be not her then. Can't be the Pricetag girl because her sexuality has been front page news. The first American Idol winner is dogged by rumours but she's not really a man magnet looks wise. Hmm...

Skinny star - Mrs Golden Balls?! Could be any one of the many thin US/UK celebs really!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which pop star is secretly a lesbian? Men fawn over her but she's not at all interested in any of them.

I'm not quite sure that I'd call her a pop star but I was going to suggest the one who wears blue jeans and likes video games. Apparently she has a boyfriend though. I'm just trying to think of singers whom men would fawn over.

Should this have been printed in one of Saturday's papers?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

The Fight

It could be the most impressive fight never caught on camera. This is despite the fact that the two people involved were filming a show at the time the fight happened. The participants are both celebrities. In their own world they are both A++ list. To the rest of the world, #1 is probably A list and #2 is probably B list or maybe even C list. #1 has a very steady boyfriend. Sure, he cheats, but she says because he is rich and as long as he does not see the women more than once she is ok with it. He came to visit her on the set of her show and he ran into #2 who he has known for a long time through mutual friends. They seemed to enjoy each other's company and that got #1 extremely jealous.

So much that she took a swing at #2. And connected. #2 lost a tooth a few minutes before filming was set to continue. The tooth was on the other side of her mouth so she was able to continue. This was after the two had been fighting and #1's wig was pulled off and #2 got in a few punches of her own. Meanwhile, the boyfriend of #1 was there to witness it and was apparently not amused at #1 and said he was embarrassed by her behaviour. He walked away and did not really talk to her again until she was "hurt" and asked for his help.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

The Fight

It could be the most impressive fight never caught on camera. This is despite the fact that the two people involved were filming a show at the time the fight happened. The participants are both celebrities. In their own world they are both A++ list. To the rest of the world, #1 is probably A list and #2 is probably B list or maybe even C list. #1 has a very steady boyfriend. Sure, he cheats, but she says because he is rich and as long as he does not see the women more than once she is ok with it. He came to visit her on the set of her show and he ran into #2 who he has known for a long time through mutual friends. They seemed to enjoy each other's company and that got #1 extremely jealous.

So much that she took a swing at #2. And connected. #2 lost a tooth a few minutes before filming was set to continue. The tooth was on the other side of her mouth so she was able to continue. This was after the two had been fighting and #1's wig was pulled off and #2 got in a few punches of her own. Meanwhile, the boyfriend of #1 was there to witness it and was apparently not amused at #1 and said he was embarrassed by her behaviour. He walked away and did not really talk to her again until she was "hurt" and asked for his help.

That last sentence didn't make sense at all to me until i remembered the "mugging" in Paris when she was all by herself :rolleyes: her? No helpers/bodyguards? No witnesses either. Could totally see her being so pathetic and doing this.
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That last sentence didn't make sense at all to me until i remembered the "mugging" in Paris when she was all by herself :rolleyes: her? No helpers/bodyguards? No witnesses either. Could totally see her being so pathetic and doing this.

I could only find a story on a "model" who was mugged ? :confused:
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    wildhollie wrote: »
    I could only find a story on a "model" who was mugged ? :confused:

The mugged one is apparently filming a reality show now with another well known model (who I admit I've never heard of) - popular guesses for this one
  • clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    But the "hurt" reference could be relating to a song title by a singer who had a genie in a bottle? He likes to think she's bigger than she really is.

But is there another female on The Voice panel?
    Forum Member
    The mugged one is apparently filming a reality show now with another well known model (who I admit I've never heard of) - popular guesses for this one
    Yes it does sound like the world of models. A singer or actress who is A++ in their field like the material girl or Lara Croft would be A list to the general public. But a supermodel could be A++ in their field but not well known to those who don't follow fashion.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A++ list boy bander got to fulfill what he said was his biggest fantasy last night. He had sex with this former Baywatch actress.

From Blind Gossip:

He is a really good actor. He has even had some roles that have been nominated for a big award or two. Yet this over-30 quiet guy wants more attention. He is not dating the woman with whom he is hanging around, but he is interested in having a girlfriend. His team has been calling around town trying to find a new one for him. Here are the requirements: She must be thin, pretty, and famous with no scandals in her background. Oh, and she must like facial hair.
    Forum Member
    Is there a current boy bander that could be considered A++?!! I know in Britain we might consider one or two to have A++ local status but not worldwide!!

Edit: I suppose the floppy haired one who is probably never, ever going to get back together with his ex is pretty prominent at the moment. But A++? :confused:
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

This A++ list boy bander got to fulfill what he said was his biggest fantasy last night. He had sex with this former Baywatch actress.

Am guessing not the automatic candidate we're supposed to assume.

For a variety of reasons.
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »

One of the other band members then? Only they could surely be considered to be the A++ boy band of the moment.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

If its the former Baywatch actress that was the first out of a skating competition then is she still in the UK? Then presumably the boy bander would also currently be in the UK.
    Forum Member

Well i thought it was the right boy band member but not the right Baywatch babe everyone one was thinking of. Not the one that was on ice. The one that is "dating" the boy band member's boss.

:o I always liked her more too.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i thought it was the right boy band member but not the right Baywatch babe everyone one was thinking of. Not the one that was on ice. The one that is "dating" the boy band member's boss.

You're not suggesting it's just for show are you? I thought Mr X Factor had finally met his dream woman.
    Forum Member

Yeah that makes sense.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Is there a current boy bander that could be considered A++?!! I know in Britain we might consider one or two to have A++ local status but not worldwide!!

Edit: I suppose the floppy haired one who is probably never, ever going to get back together with his ex is pretty prominent at the moment. But A++? :confused:

I got back from Washington yesterday and OD are massive! Every shop you go in has books, t-shirts etc - they're definitely flavour of the month.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

From Blind Gossip:

He is a really good actor. He has even had some roles that have been nominated for a big award or two. Yet this over-30 quiet guy wants more attention. He is not dating the woman with whom he is hanging around, but he is interested in having a girlfriend. His team has been calling around town trying to find a new one for him. Here are the requirements: She must be thin, pretty, and famous with no scandals in her background. Oh, and she must like facial hair.

Keen on beards ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its the former Baywatch actress that was the first out of a skating competition then is she still in the UK? Then presumably the boy bander would also currently be in the UK.

How would Ent, in the USA, know who is diddling who in the UK unless he's had it posted to him? And which then is the sayso of someone else?

And tbh, people lie about this stuff all the time to create drama. Not saying people are not right sometimes with these blinds but they can also be used to keep a certain 'image' afloat. Floppy Hair has been linked to no less than 2-3 women since 'splitting' from Taylor Swift, mere days ago. I think you have to question the veracity of all this at some point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Fwiw, I forgot to add, the whole group, One Direction, are in the UK. They didn't go to the US for the People's Choice Awards, they are rehearsing in London. Harry's been hanging out with Grimmers and James Corden/friends. The others seems to have been more flying under the radar or hanging round the studios/with fans.

Mr X Factor's latest beard isn't to my knowledge in the UK currently. She's in Vegas?
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Fwiw, I forgot to add, the whole group, One Direction, are in the UK. They didn't go to the US for the People's Choice Awards, they are rehearsing in London. Harry's been hanging out with Grimmers and James Corden/friends. The others seems to have been more flying under the radar or hanging round the studios/with fans.

Mr X Factor's latest beard isn't to my knowledge in the UK currently. She's in Vegas?

Not only that but would any of the Baywatch Babes really be the fantasy woman of anyone from todays boybanders? They had there pin up heyday in the 90s when todays boybanders were still babies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only that but would any of the Baywatch Babes really be the fantasy woman of anyone from todays boybanders? They had there pin up heyday in the 90s when todays boybanders were still babies.

Hard to say if he is even talking about today or yesterday's boybands. I used to be a big fan of blind items. They're fun but you also learn with time these things can be just as sneaky as PR plants put into official magazines.

CDAN is good for a laugh. I know lots here like to pick apart his BIs as they can be quite fascinating. Blind-Gossip, I rate them a bit more bcs they have actually been on the money lately. It's best not to trust any anon source 100%. If I believe a thing, it's because I go off and dig for myself.
This discussion has been closed.