Lady Gagz rumoured to buy MJ's Neverland Ranch!

EatitLosersEatitLosers Posts: 97
Forum Member
Lady Gaga Rumored to Buy Michael Jackson’s Neverland

International pop star Lady Gaga never ceases to amaze with her headlines and now her latest popular rumor is that she is buying Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch. After his recent passing and the current financial state he was in, most of his assets have been up for grabs by those with enough money for the past several years now.

Neverland Ranch was one of his most prized possessions and features everything from a ferris wheel to a petting zoo and more. Unfortunately even Michael Jackson was unable to afford it for sometime and the investment firm Sycamore Valley Ranch company had bought the $23 million dollar mortgage. His mother and three children do still own some shares and hope to one day take this back as one of the Jackson assets but that is yet to come with their trust fund still pre-mature and unavailable to them.

Lady Gaga has now been reported as an interested party in getting this, somebody such as her could potentially turn this asset around and into a place that could be enjoyed by many.

I love how she tries to align herself with these big name legends like (Elton, Mick Jagger and MJ). Too bad, she'll never be one though.
Imagine if she does buy the ranch, remodels it, brands it as the Born This Way headquarters and invites her little monsters to enjoy themselves, invites them over for the weekend and has them laying in bed with her. I can see it all now. LOL

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another pr stunt i see i can not with this woman
  • Souffle GirlSouffle Girl Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I really hope this won't happen. Something just seems really tacky about the idea of Lady Gaga owning Neverland.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really cannot abide her any more.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich woman in 'buying ostentatious house' shocker.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way she has been going on lately, she's probably planning to turn it into some "negativity free Utopia" for her "monsters"....:o:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    We're just believing this then? :rolleyes:
  • Souffle GirlSouffle Girl Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    I really cannot abide her any more.

I'm bored stiff of her in terms of her non music related antics. She's coming across as increasingly insincere with each day now.

In terms of her music, I still like The Fame Monster and Born This Way albums but I have little hope for Artpop...just the name puts me off.

The thought of her owning Neverland makes me feel strangely angry for some reason.