Options

What are the remaining Top Gear segments

bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,756
Forum Member
✭✭
I could post this in the TG thread but it would be swallowed up. However does anyone know what the filmed segments from the last 3 shows that are still to be shown?

Comments

• Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Studio bits I guess.
  • Options
    hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would be nice to know if we will ever get to see the bits which have already been filmed. Did they do any more filming in other countries, any challenges etc. I love it when they do challenges with all 3 of them together, so would be great if we got to see anything that is already filmed, although I doubt we will now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One last DVD release maybe?
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Studio bits I guess.

None of the studio stuff was filmed they were taped on the Wednesdays before the Sunday broadcasts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One last DVD release maybe?

A reasonable assumption as Worldwide had already put the existing episodes through the bbfc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    A reasonable assumption as Worldwide had already put the existing episodes through the bbfc.

That would be ok Final Challanges with a best of. I liked the Porsche challenge that;s never been on any of the DVD's
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hall said in the statement-
    The BBC must now look to renew Top Gear for 2016. This will be a big challenge and there is no point in pretending otherwise. I have asked Kim Shillinglaw to look at how best we might take this forward over the coming months. I have also asked her to look at how we put out the last programmes in the current series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I follow a few motovloggers on Youtube (you know gopro or drift camera stuck to helmet) and one fella was riding down a London street and JC was on a push bike with an L-plate stuck on the back of his head with small film crew by the side of the road. So I guess there must have been a race across London challenge to come.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I follow a few motovloggers on Youtube (you know gopro or drift camera stuck to helmet) and one fella was riding down a London street and JC was on a push bike with an L-plate stuck on the back of his head with small film crew by the side of the road. So I guess there must have been a race across London challenge to come.

There was already a race across St Petersburg in this series. So I don't think there would be another one in the same series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    There was already a race across St Petersburg in this series. So I don't think there would be another one in the same series.

Was it different forms of transport though, can't remember.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I wonder if New TG or New New TG will ever get the Ferrari, Porsche and McLaren test done.