Possible EE Spoiler...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
Forum Member
Sonia stated she and Martin are back together and nothing else was said, is James Alexandrou (Martin Fowler) a possible return this year?

Comments

• Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh I wondered why they have done this. Or, is it due to making them split up so Sonia moves to the Square?
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Maybe Sonia lied to Carol in order to pretend that everything is going well in her life at the moment? I don't think Martin & Sonia are together tbh...
  • secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Sonia lied to Carol in order to pretend that everything is going well in her life at the moment? I don't think Martin & Sonia are together tbh...

That's exactly what I thought, though if we have to have Sonia back, I would prefer it to be with Martin.
  • RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonia did tell Carol in 2011 that she and Martin split and moved in with "some tart".
  • matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling Sonia won't be moving to Albert Square and I don't think we'll be seeing Martin either! I think Sonia will continue to live outside of the square and her and Recbecca will just come on their own to Bianca's house!
  • kingcnutkingcnut Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling Sonia won't be moving to Albert Square and I don't think we'll be seeing Martin either! I think Sonia will continue to live outside of the square and her and Recbecca will just come on their own to Bianca's house!

You mean they might just visit family members like normal people do? Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    king**** wrote: »
    You mean they might just visit family members like normal people do? Lol

Never!! They will of course HAVE to move into the same TARDIS like house! :)
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never!! They will of course HAVE to move into the same TARDIS like house! :)

I'd say sonia will move in with dot!
    Forum Member
    There are lots of empty flats and bedsits on the Square at the moment. It would make more sense IF they do decide to move Sonia for her and her daughter to have their own place but Dot's would be a distinct possibility. Did Sonia give birth at Dot's or am I misremembering?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Sonia did tell Carol in 2011 that she and Martin split and moved in with "some tart".

She did, but she stated last week they are back together which makes me think either Martin will continue off screen or his return is another under wraps.

Bringing Martin back would be beneficial to Ian who no longer has any extended family on the square, just the kids.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are lots of empty flats and bedsits on the Square at the moment. It would make more sense IF they do decide to move Sonia for her and her daughter to have their own place but Dot's would be a distinct possibility. Did Sonia give birth at Dot's or am I misremembering?

Yes Sonia lived there with Jim and Robbie. Dot was still living with Pauline at this point as her and Jim hadn't married yet.

The house itself was originally Dot's but when she left in 1993 the Jackson family moved in and have been there ever since in the form of a Branning. Dot officially moved back into the house in 2002 after her marriage to Jim.
    Forum Member
    Yes Sonia lived there with Jim and Robbie. Dot was still living with Pauline at this point as her and Jim hadn't married yet.

The house itself was originally Dot's but when she left in 1993 the Jackson family moved in and have been there ever since in the form of a Branning. Dot officially moved back into the house in 2002 after her marriage to Jim.

Ah I thought so. I still think of it as the Jackson house as I think of Ian's as Pauline's and the Cafe as Kath's Caff. Stuck in my ways so young! :D
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Yeh I wondered why they have done this. Or, is it due to making them split up so Sonia moves to the Square?

More than likely this. Although with Sonia and Rebecca back on the square it could lead to a Martin return...