mcr tickets

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
Forum Member
Is anyone on here going to see MCR on the 15th Nov and have they received their tickets yet because I ordered mine from See tickets and they say they are still waiting for them to come in is this normal for them to arrive so near to the date of the concert.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    They can arrive anytime up to 7 days before the concert :)
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that I will tell my son and daughter not to nag me for at least another week :)
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    Lynn1503 wrote: »
    Thanks for that I will tell my son and daughter not to nag me for at least another week :)

They will have a brilliant time - I took my daughter, son and 6 of their friends to see MCR in March and they were fantastic.
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usually they're pretty good and you get them with a reasonable amount of time to go,however on the last two occasions I had tickets turn up three and two days before the gig!

A lot of the time it depends on when the promotors release the tickets to the agencies for them to mail out. On the 26th September I booked for James Blunt in January with Ticketmaster and the tickets arrived last Saturday (27th October).
  • woodlandswoodlands Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lynn1503 wrote: »
    Is anyone on here going to see MCR on the 15th Nov and have they received their tickets yet because I ordered mine from See tickets and they say they are still waiting for them to come in is this normal for them to arrive so near to the date of the concert.

I bought them for my daughter and I haven't got the tickets yet either. Not going to panic just yet though.
  • shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have loads of fun.... I took my daughter to Bournemouth last November to see them, then to Plymouth in February, they were fantastic both times, too bad they are not performing anywhere near us this time, or we would be there for sure..... went to see Bowling for Soup, Bloodhound Gang, Zebrahead and Army of Freshmen on Friday instead in Plymouth and it was great, last night of tour and they were all pissed!! and it wasn't as 'family friendly' as it advertised to be, but I had a great time :D (even though my 13 year old saw her first real life penis and she was gobsmacked lol)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    have loads of fun.... I took my daughter to Bournemouth last November to see them, then to Plymouth in February, they were fantastic both times, too bad they are not performing anywhere near us this time, or we would be there for sure..... went to see Bowling for Soup, Bloodhound Gang, Zebrahead and Army of Freshmen on Friday instead in Plymouth and it was great, last night of tour and they were all pissed!! and it wasn't as 'family friendly' as it advertised to be, but I had a great time :D (even though my 13 year old saw her first real life penis and she was gobsmacked lol)

Lol I have to ask.... who's penis?
    I saw the first leg of the Get Happy Tour in February instead of bloodhound gang and Zebrahead it was wheatus and american hi fi. So jealous you saw Bloodhound Gang
  • shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I have to ask.... who's penis?
    I saw the first leg of the Get Happy Tour in February instead of bloodhound gang and Zebrahead it was wheatus and american hi fi. So jealous you saw Bloodhound Gang

Evil Jared's (BHG) lol he pulled, Chris and Eric from BFS across the stage with said appendage on some kind of equipment mover(have no clue what it was called but they sat on it and it was on wheels and he dropped his briefs and tied a rope to his penis and pulled them accross stage)

IMO pulling Chris alone would be ummm impressive lol
    Forum Member
    I must admit I am looking forward to seeing them it should be a great night out :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daughters are going to see them in Aberdeen (12th Nov), booked tickets through ticketmaster and have already received them.

Sadly I have had too many bad experiences of Seetickets to use them again. Though mostly its because they have shit allocation of tickets compared to other sites and venues, if they even do the tickets for the band your needing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I'm going to Sheffield and booked my tickets on Seetickets and they arrived weeks ago. They are numbered 1 & 2 lol!! I also saw them in March and they were great! I'm so excited at seeing them again!