Homeland - Season 3 - leaked episode (Spoilers)

kylesmithkylesmith Posts: 188
Forum Member
Just saw some sources say that Homeland Episode 1 has been leaked.

I just had to download it, pretty good really. Just a shame that I'll have to wait awhile before I see episode two.

Can't wait for it to premier!

The trailers for the series look immense too! They pick some really great music too!

Comments

• Cheap ThrillsCheap Thrills Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I had just finished rewatching season two when I read that episode one of season 3 had leaked. The scene between Carrie, Saul and Dar Adal in the restaurant was brilliant stuff. It's only about five weeks until the second episode airs in the US, not too long.
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carrie has been stitched right up!
  • ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Ever heard of spoiler tags??? Some people here might want to chat about the upcoming series before it starts and not know about what happens in Ep 1 yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I'd know I'd have to wake four weeks till the series officially gets going I'd have waited, but it was still very good. One of the three best "action-dramas" series on television.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I downloaded and watched it too, but I worry that considering season 2 was so dreadful I may not be able to get onboard again. I'll see though, I'm not good at giving up !
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ClarkF1 wrote: »
    Ever heard of spoiler tags??? Some people here might want to chat about the upcoming series before it starts and not know about what happens in Ep 1 yet.

Indeed. Discussion of a leaked episode in advance of the US broadcast is not "US Pace", it's spoilers...
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The brody aspect is :yawn: its stale Showtime need to let the writers kill him:mad: they have stopped it past 2 years
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Indeed. Discussion of a leaked episode in advance of the US broadcast is not "US Pace", it's spoilers...

topic is clearly marked leaked episode spoilers so dont see what op has done wrong
  • kylesmithkylesmith Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    steve2013 wrote: »
    topic is clearly marked leaked episode spoilers so dont see what op has done wrong

It wasn't like that, I addressed it as "Homeland Season 3 - [US Pace]" ready for when it is released.

I didn't post any spoilers, in regards to the leaked episode so I've no clue why a MOD has changed it.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When the two posters who posted information from the episode posted, it only said Season 3 and nothing about it being a leaked episode thread.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kylesmith wrote: »
    It wasn't like that, I addressed it as "Homeland Season 3 - [US Pace]" ready for when it is released.

I didn't post any spoilers, in regards to the leaked episode so I've no clue why a MOD has changed it.

They changed it because two people did post information pertinent to the episode that was leaked. This way no-one will come in here and see the information posted without wanting to see it.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The brody aspect is :yawn: its stale Showtime need to let the writers kill him:mad: they have stopped it past 2 years

It was pleasant not seeing him in this episode.
  • LucyyculLucyycul Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened in it? Not getitng th Brody hate. I think he is great.
  • Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was pleasant not seeing him in this episode.

I thought the complete opposite
  • kylesmithkylesmith Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Miles_T wrote: »
    I thought the complete opposite

I have to agree, I thought it was a great addition to prove the show can continue without him.