Options

WHATM BBUSA 16: Part 10

Comments

• Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    None of them deserve it. Let it roll over.

I voted Zach but I do agree with that :p Zach was terrible at the game, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for the cry baby Donny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Ariana Grande and Momma Grande tweeted to vote for Zach and not Frankie or Donny since they already won money from TA How nice of them to do some damage control after Frankie happened...
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Is it just me who feels like this season has been going on forever? Joey and Devin feel like distant memories, even Jocasta feels like a long time ago and she's on the jury!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I even remember last season gripping my attention for longer even if it was only a week longer :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "@ArianaGrande if you want @FrankieJGrande to get 25K, give it to him. Don't use your fame/power to take from a #BB16 HG that deserves it" - Tweet from BB6/7 James Rhine.

What do you think? I honestly don't think Frankie should get it. Apparently the rules for voting were 18+ which most of Ariana's fans aren't so we'll see if they include those votes...
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they tweeted for people to vote for Frankie at the beginning of the week then switched to Zach on the last day, 11 hours before the voting closed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Summer Bar-B-Qs may have ended but the GRILLING is just getting starting! Catch me host the @CBSBigBrother #BB16 jury round table Wed @9:30!

Zach and Will meeting :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Photos were released: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-16/day-96-recap.html

I don't see why they have to get someone to 'head' the discussion. And I sincerely hope that he isn't there to try to change their frame of mind. If they want to be bitter and give Victoria $500,000 then let them do that!
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Photos were released: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-16/day-96-recap.html

I don't see why they have to get someone to 'head' the discussion. And I sincerely hope that he isn't there to try to change their frame of mind. If they want to be bitter and give Victoria $500,000 then let them do that!

Frankie looks so pissed to be there :D

I think Will leading the discussion ruins it I prefer it when they just sit there on there own and discuss who should win. I wonder if Frankie has been trying to turn the others minds on who should win. I hope they gave him the same reaction they gave Christine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I might stay up tonight for the finale, only because I get to see Jury people again, minus Christine and Frankie :D plus Survivors starting too.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time does the show air tonight?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Planning to watch live tonight too though we all know what the outcome will be. Hope I'm surprised
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sadly I can't watch live tonight :(

I'll have to avoid the internet until i've seen both Survivor and BB :p

Predictions
    1st: Derrick
    2nd: Cody
    3rd: Victoria
    Vote: 6-1 (Christine being the 1)
    America's favorite player: Donny (Zach 2nd, Frankie 3rd, Nicole 4th.. if they announce the runner ups)
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure if I can watch live. If not. It have been a pleasure to talk to y'all throughtout the season. On the live feed threads etc.

My prediction

Derrick wins 7 - 2
    Cody 2nd
    Victoria evicted

What I want

Derrick Wins 9 - 0
    Victoria 2nd
    Cody evicted
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the two HG I predicted on the "Who are your pre season favourites" before livefeed started come 1st and 2nd do I win a DigiSpy prize? :p

Cos I put Derick and Victoria ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My prediction:

Derrick wins 9 - 0
    Cody 2nd
    Victoria evicted

There's no way with Will in their ears will they not see all the game moves he points out. Who do you think would vote 2 for cody over derrick?

The only thing Cody has done over Derrick is win more competitions
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope Derrick wins, at least have a worthy winner. I want to see Team America revealed and Derrick being a cop :(
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    What time does the show air tonight?

2.30 start and 4am finish
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB renewed for seasons 17 and 18 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Big Brother renewed for at least two more seasons: http://tvline.com/2014/09/24/big-brother-renewed-season-17-18-cbs/

Renewing for two years now is most unnecessary, it's usualy just on. IMHO it proves that they intend to stick with the show for a long time yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Big Brother renewed for at least two more seasons: http://tvline.com/2014/09/24/big-brother-renewed-season-17-18-cbs/

Renewing for two years now is most unnecessary, it's usualy just on. IMHO it proves that they intend to stick with the show for a long time yet.

Wonder if this means we will get 1 more season then 18th will be all-stars
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone going to be watching Survivor first too? Got any links anyone can PM?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitch 123 wrote: »
    Anyone going to be watching Survivor first too? Got any links anyone can PM?

I guess most streams will just leave it on for Survivor, but that's pushing my limit since 4am is already quite late
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which streams is everyone using for both? Can anyone PM one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Survivor's on before BB right?