Options

Why is Tulisa not popular?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Since the Mischa gate, she has gone down in many people's opinion. She has a vinidictive nature when threatened

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    because she came from a band called N-Dubz
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Shes still got a lot to learn and she's done nothing to warrant being on the panel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know that much about her prior to her becoming a judge but I thought she came across well in the auditions

but I'm not keen on her on the live shows ....... I think she was out of order bringing up the backstage stuff and I think that rock week showed that she doesn't have a very broad musical knowledge outside of her own genre .. I know not many of the songs fitted into "Rock Week" but to me she was the one with no idea, none of her song choices were rock and adding a few guitars and drums didn't make them rock renditions ..... plus she said that Craig turned the Stop Crying Your Heart Out into a "ballid" obviously not realising that it was a ballad in the first place
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    She seems to have limited musical knowledge. She is not the brightest.
  • Options
    LadyHonestswagLadyHonestswag Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MtlToDub wrote: »
    She seems to have limited musical knowledge. She is not the brightest.

Totally agree, why is she on the judging panel? :rolleyes:
    Didn't think that much of her to begin with and now I dislike even more since the Misha-gate

I say, get rid and bring back Dannii
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE her so much :D shes amazing !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's the best judge this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    She isn't so popular... for that she's on the top of all the polls who as who is your favourite judge...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just think she hasn't enough music industry experience unlike kelly, who's been performing from a very young age
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    People overestimate just how much industry experience is needed for a TV judging gig. In reality, none is needed. All you need is a good TV personality & Tulisa's doing a great job in that department IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    People overestimate just how much industry experience is needed for a TV judging gig. In reality, none is needed. All you need is a good TV personality & Tulisa's doing a great job in that department IMO.

i'm not to sure. i think she lacks confidence to mentor individuals, to the point she has to undermine other contestants chances.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Too chavvy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    radiofan wrote: »
    i'm not to sure. i think she lacks confidence to mentor individuals, to the point she has to undermine other contestants chances.

Well, she seems to be doing fine as a mentor so far - much better than Gary & Kelly.
  • Options
    Bear TraderBear Trader Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speak for yourself - the poll on DS about the best judge ranked Tulisa as the best and Kelly as the worst
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think the better question is why Tulisa is popular. Untalented, clueless, not worthy to judge the singers in the competition, many of whom are superior to her. Reminds me of Cheryl Cole...ah, I've answered my own question
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE her so much :D shes amazing !

Hi Tulisa. :)
  • Options
    Louise-annLouise-ann Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    p2bab wrote: »
    because she came from a band called N-Dubz

This! :D
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    I think shes actually very popular. obviously this isnt what everyone thinks, but the general thoughts on my twitter feed are that Tulisa is the best mentor and judge!
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    radiofan wrote: »
    Since the Mischa gate, she has gone down in many people's opinion. She has a vinidictive nature when threatened
    Most of the judges have found/put themselves in similar situations throughout the show's entire history. Louis has done it multiple times. Kelly and Barlow haven't yet (unless you count an admission of telling lies), but give them time - if they're still around this time next year. I'm not suggesting Tulisa should be excused, simply because she wasn't the first and very probably won't be the last. But her comments were far less damning than what Louis had to say, and her predecessors have done worse, too.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    She should appear on X Factor wearing a Kappa tracksuit, sovereign ring, hoodie and white trainers.
  • Options
    I heart KellyI heart Kelly Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont forget the Croydon face lift
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Most of the judges have found/put themselves in similar situations throughout the show's entire history. Louis has done it multiple times. Kelly and Barlow haven't yet (unless you count an admission of telling lies), but give them time - if they're still around this time next year. I'm not suggesting Tulisa should be excused, simply because she wasn't the first and very probably won't be the last. But her comments were far less damning than what Louis had to say, and her predecessors have done worse, too.

Excuse me, but how dare you talk so much sense?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mozitski wrote: »
    Hi Tulisa. :)

i thought it might be one of Little Mix ;)
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think the fact that she's pretty but not a 'girly-girl' is part of it to! Shes not sweet and innocent like cheryl was/portrayed and she's also outspoken! If she was really sweet and 'princess like' she'd of been the new nations sweetheart.
  • Options
    AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who's tulisa? thats why