Soppy at the circus !!

swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,090
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
No...........not as a clown........... :p

Our Soppy is on Sky One's circus reality show ( which is on now, but you've missed her......... :cool: )

Asuming she doesn't get voted off first you can catch her Sunday evenings..........and it's 'live'..........

She did a routine on a 'fixed trapeze' which involved lots of bum action.............err, not sure what else she did, I was distracted............. :cool:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Swing. You didn't miss much, loads of pouting and her fat arse trying to escape from a leotard.

She has already brought up her contract.

To be honest she was really quite bad, for some reason though she has scored higher than some of the others. Don't think she will get many phone votes though.

I am backing zammo. :D
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D

Yeah...........first thing we heard her say 'I'll have to check my contract'.............. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this is where you lads are. ;) Hiding.

Missed it, as I had to watch Jade's PR thing as one of my ex pupils' sister was on it, (the one with the awful medical problems and amputations. :cry: )

I hope she got through to the final 10 (or not, as that'd mean I'd have to watch :confused: )
    But big up for Miss Grose potential PA for JG. She's terrific :) Why on earth anyone would want to work for Jade I have NO idea. :eek:

But isn't it great to see Soppy again? Gawd, I've missed this forum. It rocked.

:)
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,618
    Forum Member
    wibblebob wrote:
    Hey Swing. You didn't miss much, loads of pouting and her fat arse trying to escape from a leotard.

She has already brought up her contract.

To be honest she was really quite bad, for some reason though she has scored higher than some of the others. Don't think she will get many phone votes though.

I am backing zammo. :D

The order had Grace first and Zammo next when she actually was first ....could be random or might well not be which means he is doing well in the public vote..

I would have thought Zammo would be doing quite well - the people who watched him as kids will be in their thirties feeling nostalgic with control over the channel button and phone .....and there were lots of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The order had Grace first and Zammo next when she actually was first ....could be random or might well not be which means he is doing well in the public vote..

Grace obviously topped the ratings because she got to pick who was 'evicted' out of the bottome two...........

But the voting all seemed a bit random..........Mark Bright, or 'Brighty' as us footie fans call him, did a perfectly good routine on the ball..........he jumped between two balls, which some of them didn't, and he did some tricks

No way should he have been in the bottom two based on performance.

It's a fix, I tells ya !!.............. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tally wrote:
    So this is where you lads are. ;) Hiding.

Missed it...........

:)

Skulking, tally, skulking................ :p

Well, it should be on for the next 10 weeks or so..........don't know if I'll stick with it or not........apart from watching the celebs doing the 'events' ( which was about 15 minutes out of 90 ) the rest was pretty dull..........and Ruby was a nightmare............... :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I caught a little bit, couldn't watch much more of it to be honest.

Whoever thought this was a good idea should never work again, it's really dreadful.

I'm astonished that anyone would get involved with it, though I guess some people are so desperate to be on tv.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tsk, tsk, well where were you all tonight. I had to watch that tripe on my own, without anybody to chat to about how horrendous Soppy is. :(

She almost got voted out but was saved.

You call yourselves Reality watchers. Harumph. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, bob..........there was something else on that I urgently had to watch............can't remember what it was now............... :o:p
    Forum Member
    Drama to the end - Sophie walks out afterclaiming a kidney infection, throat infection and finally limping on to say she is off with a bad leg.....Meanwhile the show hasbecpme a lot slicker, the judges are more dramatic than SCD and the contestants are actually rather good......
    Forum Member
    According to one of the Sunday papers, like several other models Sophie has a big new bra commission. Love Island and fetching bikinis hanging upside down on Cirque with the camera focusing down your cleavage does work.

On the other hand Myleene may grab every bra contract there is from now on.....