Options

The Girl Who Became Three Boys - C4 7/8/12

Comments

• Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    (Wags finger) 'You're a girl' - that cop must be on a par with Sherlock Holmes.
  • Options
    MichaelJMansonMichaelJManson Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I think the girls are closet lesbians and had their lover wear boy's clothing to fool their friends and family into believing they were heterosexual.

Something must have happened to make them fall out, and they went to the police to get revenge.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    This Jess really has done herself no favours.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beau_Soir wrote: »
    'you're a girl" no shit DC

:cool:

I know, it's like the village idiots going to the keystone cops for help!

I can't believe this rubbish went to court.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    She JUST said there now that they look everything off apart from the hat, and then only when the hat came off, did the policewoman say "You're a girl!"

Did I mishear?

LOL I don't think she worded it properly, I'm assuming they made her take the hat off before the full strip search. Otherwise I worry if they're all sharing the same braincell...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    lol,,,,why come on tv and admit to all this
  • Options
    Beau_SoirBeau_Soir Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helenaka wrote: »

I know, it's like the village idiots going to the keystone cops for help!

I can't believe this rubbish went to court.

And she got locked up! That is utter nonsense!
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How could you not realise you've got a dildo inside you rather than a penis? :S Even if you're a virgin surely it would be obvious.

Secondly would you not think it weird that your boyfriend doesn't speak at all. Apart from communicating by phone.

How could that girls grandma not have heard what was going on?

I missed the start, was Gemma meant to be this girls friend? :/
  • Options
    etpetp Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, Gemma, who was 2 years older befriended them first and then "introduced" Alice to Aaron per MSN - said he was her boyfriends brother. Then Luke was "introduced" to Jess and when they broke up, Connor contacted Jess. Aggghhh why am I paying so much attention to this drivel !
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    How can you not realise you've got a dildo inside you? :S

Secondly would you not think it weird that your boyfriend doesn't speak at all. :confused: Apart from communicating by phone.

How could that girls grandma not have heard what was going on?

Exactly. It's baffling :confused:

Gemma was a friend of all of theirs. Even more strange that they didn't pick up on any similarities.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When does Alan Partridge appear in this spoof
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feel like I've just spent last 50 mins in some sort of parallel universe... Incredible!
  • Options
    pognog2pognog2 Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe these girls are daft/blind enough not to realise that it was a girl - I mean they're transmen that have had years of hormone treatment yet still look female it makes no sense
  • Options
    MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez, I thought I was a naive teen but I wouldn't ave jumped into bed with someone I hadn't had a good look at!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Exactly. It's baffling :confused:

Gemma was a friend of all of theirs. Even more strange that they didn't pick up on any similarities.

Apart from the teeth:rolleyes:
    Did they not think it weird that these boys were so covered up? Or did they think they were sexy vampires like Edward Cullen :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she got locked up! That is utter nonsense!

Complete waste of Police, CPS, legal system and public taxes.

I think there is more to this then they are letting on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    A 15 year old gets sexually assaulted and all this thread can do is call the girl thick and wonder why the girl who assaulted her went to prison?

How compassionate you all are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muze wrote: »
    Jeez, I thought I was a naive teen but I wouldn't ave jumped into bed with someone I hadn't had a good look at!!

Or had a verbal conversation with
  • Options
    TammiTammi Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when this story came out and that Jess did an interview on This Morning and I said to my Husband at the time it didn't all add up to me. They were close friends with this Gemma and she then went on to fool them into believing she was 3 DIFFERENT boys who they dated and became intimate with? I don't know if it states in the show (watching it on Sky+ so slightly behind) but the Gemma girl had a learning disability, autism I believe so I feel like she could've benefited more from intensive hospital treatment than being sent to prison. Also after TM interview plenty of people on Twitter were stating that Jess girl was boasting on Facebook that she was now famous and was going to buy lots of new stuff with all the money from her interviews and posted screenshots of it.... She does always act all amateur dramatics :confused: Anyway I said to my Husband I think they knew exactly who Gemma really was and they were pretending to other people she was these boys and once they got caught on they dropped her in it and given she has a learning disability she maybe couldn't properly communicate what had happened. Now this Jess has taken the opportunity to get her face everywhere and play the victim.... It's like a lie that went to far IMHO. I actually know a number of girls when they were teenagers used to pass their butch girlfriends off as their "boyfriends" to family members because they didn't want to admit they were gay. They said they would just hide under their hoodies and baggy clothes :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blaketon wrote: »
    A 15 year old gets sexually assaulted and all this thread can do is call the girl thick and wonder why the girl who assaulted her went to prison?

She appears to be reveling in it. Pay attention dear
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That blonde one looks more like a boy
  • Options
    kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh so she got prison for fraud..!

(edit, and two counts of sexual assault it now seems!)
  • Options
    etpetp Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you weren't SEEING Conor, Jess - you were having conversations by phone with him !!
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    blaketon wrote: »

Well i am sure her life membership of Mensa is wingng its way in the post to her as we speak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    She appears to be reveling in it. Pay attention dear

Thanks for the patronising tone. I dont see how she's revealing in it but even if she is, that makes it all okay?