The Casualty Thread (Spoilers) (Part 4)

Comments

• pognog2pognog2 Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when?

The dad and grandad of the little girl Zoe took in can't remember her name sorry. Dixie & Jeff had tickets Dixie wanted to leave but the grandad beat the crap out of the dad & they ended up having to give CPR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    pognog2 wrote: »
    The dad and grandad of the little girl Zoe took in can't remember her name sorry. Dixie & Jeff had tickets Dixie wanted to leave but the grandad beat the crap out of the dad & they ended up having to give CPR

I was on about a main character, thought that was what was meant
  • 1D♥1D♥ Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    This clip is hilarious haha! http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00xjlnd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    1D♥ wrote: »
    This clip is hilarious haha! http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00xjlnd

Oh my word Zoe is hilarious taking a picture. I bet by the end of the episode Dylan will become attached to the baby :)
  • Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I'm on holiday at the moment and I won't be back in time to see the the first episode of the new series on iPlayer so I was wondering if there is anyone who wouldn't mind giving me a detailed review of what actually happened in Saturday's episode. I'd be so grateful! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,516
    Forum Member
    Sheelagh wrote: »
    Thank you! I saw her in my mind in a nurses uniform, just couldn't remember where - I haven't watched Heartbeat for years, have never watched the repeats!

Maggie Bolton was her character name. I had to think for a while :o, and I love the repeats :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Tass B wrote: »
    Hello! I'm on holiday at the moment and I won't be back in time to see the the first episode of the new series on iPlayer so I was wondering if there is anyone who wouldn't mind giving me a detailed review of what actually happened in Saturday's episode. I'd be so grateful! :)

hey itll probably be on youtube like later on but i try and tell ya what happened.
    Hanssen rang Zoe while she was treating a patient with blood everywhere and she had to visit him but you never seen that bit and he offered her clinical lead. She tried to tell people but they were too busy. Dylan was annoyed cause she was the boss but eventually she got to tell everyone and they accepted it. Then they mentioned her buying drinks at the pub.
    Meanwhile a festival was happening where Tom and Sam where helping out at and a fire happened on stage and there where more people there than meant to be so people got crushed/injured when trying to leave. Tamzin the paramedic is back and she asked Sam was Tom single :O
    Zoes and Dylans patitients needed to go to ICU but there was only one bed and Dylan went behind Zoes back to get it but then she fought for it but then realised Dylans patient needed it more and she gave it to him. She went out for a **** break and Charlie told her she needed to stop them. Lindas sister got a job as a cleaner at the hospital. Lousie the ambulance telephone person is now a receptionsit and she asked Dixie was she preganant made me laugh. At the end in the pub Dylan hands Zoe a coke and probs vodka in it to make up for there wee fight and then he leaves as he doesnt do the pub. Everyone calls her boss and she says next person to is gonna end up in resus and then she asks what everyones having and thats all I can remember :D hope your having a good holiday :) xx
    Forum Member
    Also learned that sam is a rock chic
  • zamba hamsterzamba hamster Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also learned that sam is a rock chic

:D:D:D
  • 1D♥1D♥ Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to saturdays episode! :D
  • Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PinkDaisy4 wrote: »
    hey itll probably be on youtube like later on but i try and tell ya what happened.
    Hanssen rang Zoe while she was treating a patient with blood everywhere and she had to visit him but you never seen that bit and he offered her clinical lead. She tried to tell people but they were too busy. Dylan was annoyed cause she was the boss but eventually she got to tell everyone and they accepted it. Then they mentioned her buying drinks at the pub.
    Meanwhile a festival was happening where Tom and Sam where helping out at and a fire happened on stage and there where more people there than meant to be so people got crushed/injured when trying to leave. Tamzin the paramedic is back and she asked Sam was Tom single :O
    Zoes and Dylans patitients needed to go to ICU but there was only one bed and Dylan went behind Zoes back to get it but then she fought for it but then realised Dylans patient needed it more and she gave it to him. She went out for a **** break and Charlie told her she needed to stop them. Lindas sister got a job as a cleaner at the hospital. Lousie the ambulance telephone person is now a receptionsit and she asked Dixie was she preganant made me laugh. At the end in the pub Dylan hands Zoe a coke and probs vodka in it to make up for there wee fight and then he leaves as he doesnt do the pub. Everyone calls her boss and she says next person to is gonna end up in resus and then she asks what everyones having and thats all I can remember :D hope your having a good holiday :) xx

Thank you so much for explaining! :) Really appreciate it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so is Nick Jordan gone? :(
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Becky245 wrote: »
    so is Nick Jordan gone? :(

I think it's just a break - or at least I very much hope so!! :eek::(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I think it's just a break - or at least I very much hope so!! :eek::(

I hope he is not gone.. the cast is just awful right now.. the only ones I like are Nick, Zoe, Dylan, Tom, Big Mac, Noel and Dixie & Jeff..

Bring back the days of Adam, Ruth, Jay and Lenny :(
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll be back guys, don't panic.
  • zamba hamsterzamba hamster Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Becky245 wrote: »
    I hope he is not gone.. the cast is just awful right now.. the only ones I like are Nick, Zoe, Dylan, Tom, Big Mac, Noel and Dixie & Jeff..

Bring back the days of Adam, Ruth, Jay and Lenny :(

you don't like tess then
    Forum Member
    Zoe better be a decent clinical lead, and leave Dylan alone they are okay as friends but she is trying to get really close too him now and I hate it. sam&Dylan all the way
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all - almost on air...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How on earth does Louise have access to Noel's homedir? Are they using generic accounts?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been a bit surreal seeing the actress who plays Zoe as an HCA in No Angels - 4Music is airing it...
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where Dixie went. I've missed a bit of the episode. Thanks.:)
  • sjw8sjw8 Posts: 7,162
    Forum Member
    chinchin wrote: »
    Anyone know where Dixie went. I've missed a bit of the episode. Thanks.:)

Tamzin said she would cover the remainder of Dixie's shift so that she (Dixie) could get ready for meeting Jeff's kids.

HTH :)
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sjw8 wrote: »
    Tamzin said she would cover the remainder of Dixie's shift so that she (Dixie) could get ready for meeting Jeff's kids.

Cheers for that jw8 ;)
  • sjw8sjw8 Posts: 7,162
    Forum Member
    sjw8 wrote: »

chinchin wrote: »
    Cheers for that jw8 ;)

You're welcome :)
This discussion has been closed.