Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chris Fountain in a nightclub in Dublin! Drool
  • Options
    ZebstrikerZebstriker Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to a pub in Islington in 2008 where they were having a stand up comedy night. Spider from Coronation Street was there. I thought he was going to be one of the acts but it turned out he was working behind the bar.
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zebstriker wrote: »
    I went to a pub in Islington in 2008 where they were having a stand up comedy night. Spider from Coronation Street was there. I thought he was going to be one of the acts but it turned out he was working behind the bar.

Really! I thought the actor had actually managed to grab a decent plethora of work after leaving the show.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I was walking along the pavement one day and I saw Shirley in the gutter with a bottle of meths. I suppose, on reflection, it wasn't that unusual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Fountain in a nightclub in Dublin! Drool

Was it Lily's Bordello by any chance? I think that's where celebs tend to hang out.
  • Options
    ClaypioClaypio Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Was it Lily's Bordello by any chance? I think that's where celebs tend to hang out.

Is Lily's still going? Doubt he'd be in there, I emigrated 10 years ago and it was already scraping the bottom of the barrel to end up in Lily's.

Back on topic - I see Rula Lenska in Chiswick Sainsburys most Sundays. Shes usually wearing a massive 1980s jumper over skintight black leggings and leg-warmers...she manages to carry it off though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if Lily's is still going, I've never been there.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Often have a pint with Jerk Armstrong-Windass and Jerseph Armstrong-Brown. No one is parenting either of them lately so it does 'em good to head down the pub for a swift couple after a hard days graft.
  • Options
    aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    June Brown standing outside the make up department at Elstree having a ****.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy that was with Todd in Corrie the other week, they were walking away from the Bistro and Marcus caught them together.... My friend went to Newquay and got off with him on the weekend :D so jealous!
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I'd meet Kat in an Ally of some sort!
  • Options
    allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once saw the lad who played Graham on Corrie years ago buying a cheapie.phone in CeX and then recently on a roller coaster in front of me at Thorpe Park
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I wish I'd meet Kat in an Ally of some sort!

Make sure to wash it with industrial strength bleach when you get home :o:o:p
  • Options
    Red-EyeRed-Eye Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Last year my sister, brother in law and I went to visit Edinburgh Castle and we saw Craig Gazey (Graeme from Corrie) there with whom I assume was his girlfriend! :D

My brother in law especially was the most excited out of the three of us and wanted to take a picture with him, whether he did in the end I'm not sure I'm going to have to ask him next time I see him. :)
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the film the Buisness Shirley Carters character says to Danny Dyers character 'I'd pay a grand to shag you' or words to that effect.

Also saw Bruce Jones in Portugal. Janice and Katy CS in the Trafford Centre (not at the same time).
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once sold a fllightbag to Mavis from Corrie !
    I saw Eileen Grimshaw in Los Cristianos once.

Seen Jez Quigley at Football.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shirley Stelfox also played a prostitute in 'Personal Services'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The guy that was with Todd in Corrie the other week, they were walking away from the Bistro and Marcus caught them together.... My friend went to Newquay and got off with him on the weekend :D so jealous!

Really?!
  • Options
    ben marshben marsh Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    saw heather trott in lakeside
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,968
    Forum Member
    Spotted Steve McFadden walking around Huddersfield in 2004, when he left EastEnders for a year when i was at Uni, thought i must be more drunk than i thought as i had, had a bit to drink but it turns out he was opening a nightclub that night in Huddersfield.

I also saw Chaz from Emmerdale in Toys R Us when i worked there with her daughter, she was all dressed in black as usual and looked as miserable as sin, also saw Brenda from Emmerdale there as well she was lovely and Bob's daughter Dawn in Emmerdale she was wearing a scarf over her face as well as sunglasses and was trying not to be seen though nobody actually seemed to be that interested in her anyway and it was years after she left the show. Also once saw the lad who played TJ from Emmerdale at the hairdressers at the end of the road were i live with his Mum and Dad who was ill, it was just before the fire that killed Terry and Viv and the hairdressers were trying to find out what was going to happen but he didn't say a word.

Emmerdale stars seem to follow me and my family around as my sister saw Alicia outside a nightclub in Leeds earlier this year and my sister was let in as a VIP as she knew the bouncer but Alicia thought the bouncer was letting her in as she was a soap star, apparently she gave her a right death stare later on in the club. She has also seen Jimmy and Carl King out and about in Leeds when she was on her dinner hour from work.
  • Options
    highking1014highking1014 Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leslie Grantham as Captain Hook when I went to see it on a school trip in 2003 at the theatre
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spotted the Mitchell brothers a couple of years ago in Glasgow. I had a chat with Phil or was it grant? I even kissed one on the cheek grant or Phil? Cant remember... however looking at the photos the next day i had been duped!!!

this story still counts right ad i thought it was them at the time and the guys, whoever they are, did play along lol. Thanks guys :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if I mentioned it already but I spotted Charlie Hardwick crossing Lothian Road in Edinburgh with a group of female pals, about three years ago. I also saw Ian Reddington (Corrie's Vernon) in the Playhouse Bar, Edinburgh. Lovely guy.
  • Options
    EmrysEmrys Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Seems quite a few people have spotted CS's Graham (Craig Gazey) out and about!

He walked past me at Glastonbury festival one year, then earlier this year I saw him running the London Marathon!

I once saw Sandy from ED go into M&S in Leeds. And quite a few years I saw the actress who used to play Emily in ED in my local shopping centre, then later a supermarket.