Options

My Trip to Elstree in October, My Eastenders Scrapbook and my Eastenders writing

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey on Tuesday 14th October Im going to wait outside Eastenders so please all keep your fingers crossed that I will get to meet a few of the cast and that it won't rain. Also Im going to see a Musical on Wednesday 15th October which musical should I see Matilda or The Lion King?

Also I have been doing a Eastenders scrapbook and sticking pictures in of my favourite characters past and present:
Bella, Shenice, Dotty, Louise, Jordan, Demi, Darren, Oscar, Tommy, Zoe, Patrick, Denise, Ian, Lauren, Abi, Ben, Sharon, Dennis, Phil, David, Carol, Bianca, Ronnie, Roxy, Sean, Jean, Amy, Lily, Peter, Lucy, Jane, Bobby, Kat, Alfie, Dot, Zoe, Janine, Michael, Sonia, Rebecca, Martin, Ricky, Lola, Nikki, Terry, TJ, Rosie, Steven, Linda, Mick, Nancy, Johnny, Shirley, Stan, Tina, Babe, Grant, Peggy, Zainab, Masood, Shabnam, Whitney, Liam, Tiffany, Morgan, Janet, Scarlett, Lexi, Stacey, Jay, Courtney, Bradley, Billy and Pat and I have done a section for my two other favourite characters Max and Tanya. I have stuck pictures in of the past and present cast I like and want to meet at The National Television Awards and The British Soap Awards and other events and I have stuck in backstage pictures in as well and stuck in pictures of the EPs that I think were really good. I have stuck in picture's of Jo and Jake at events so a few pages of pictures of them and I have stuck in interview's of them as well.

I have been doing lots of Eastenders writing so writing which episodes my favourite actor's/actress's who play/played my favourite characters have appeared in.

Also I want to know why some Soap FMs don't like me on here.

Comments

• Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd see the Lion King, I really want to go myself and everyone I know who's seen it really recommends it.

Who doesn't like you? Want me arrange a little tour to the bottom of the Thames with some breezeblocks for them?
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    I would see Matilda.

Mormongirl don't concentrate on those that font like you, concentrate on those that do. No one can be universally popular. Life doesn't work like that.

I probably wouldn't reveal on here when you are going to a public place, not very safe.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey on Tuesday 14th October Im going to wait outside Eastenders so please all keep your fingers crossed that I will get to meet a few of the cast and that it won't rain. Also Im going to see a Musical on Wednesday 15th October which musical should I see Matilda or The Lion King?

Also I have been doing a Eastenders scrapbook and sticking pictures in of my favourite characters past and present:
    Bella, Shenice, Dotty, Louise, Jordan, Demi, Darren, Oscar, Tommy, Zoe, Patrick, Denise, Ian, Lauren, Abi, Ben, Sharon, Dennis, Phil, David, Carol, Bianca, Ronnie, Roxy, Sean, Jean, Amy, Lily, Peter, Lucy, Jane, Bobby, Kat, Alfie, Dot, Zoe, Janine, Michael, Sonia, Rebecca, Martin, Ricky, Lola, Nikki, Terry, TJ, Rosie, Steven, Linda, Mick, Nancy, Johnny, Shirley, Stan, Tina, Babe, Grant, Peggy, Zainab, Masood, Shabnam, Whitney, Liam, Tiffany, Morgan, Janet, Scarlett, Lexi, Stacey, Jay, Courtney, Bradley, Billy and Pat and I have done a section for my two other favourite characters Max and Tanya. I have stuck pictures in of the past and present cast I like and want to meet at The National Television Awards and The British Soap Awards and other events and I have stuck in backstage pictures in as well and stuck in pictures of the EPs that I think were really good. I have stuck in picture's of Jo and Jake at events so a few pages of pictures of them and I have stuck in interview's of them as well.

I have been doing lots of Eastenders writing so writing which episodes my favourite actor's/actress's who play/played my favourite characters have appeared in.

I hope the weather is nice for you and you get to meet some cast members:) I have seen the lion king before and it is very good, Matilda sounds good aswell though, I love the film!:)
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Just saying, but maybe some FM's don't like you because you are always asking why they don't like you.
    Or maybe some think your obsession with Eastenders is over the top? Because honestly it does come across like that at times.

I'm not having a go at you, Eastenders is obviously something you enjoy, don't let what anyone else says upset you.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck with it MG hope it goes well and you get to meet plenty of the cast but most importantly enjoy yourself.

In life you will find people won't always get on but it you shouldn't let it bother you or stop you from what you love doing.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will take pictures of my scrapbook and post them on here
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd go to see The Lion King if I were you, I've got tickets and I can't wait. :D

If people don't like you, just ignore them and always be yourself. Unless you can be Stacey Slater, always be Stacey Slater.
  • Options
    aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy your trip I've seen both musicals and both were really good but I'd recommend the Lion King.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Smh....
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww have fun:):cool:
    I would see Lion King;-)

you sure have a lot of favourite characters.
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen the Lion King a record 12 times. Yes 12 times. London and Tour. I would highly recommend it Mormon.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I say Book of Mormon. Hella funny.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will take pictures of my scrapbook and post them on here

Your a very sweet girl Mormon Girl.
  • Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think if people met you in real life they would understand you and like you. I think when people read what anyone writes, with no emotion or feeling as they are just words it maybe easy to take something the wrong way.

If someone doesn't like you it is there loss. Put them on ignore and don't worry about them :-)
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I hope you have a good time and meet loads of EE characters and that the weather stays nice!

I like you and you seem a lovely person, some people on here get on and others don't it's just how life is, I love Alfie so I guess i'm not too popular either!
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Did you go to Elstree in the end?
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope it all goes well for you and you have a lovely time . I think you are lovely !!
    Are you watching Jake on Strictly , he really can dance !
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen either but you can't go too far wrong with Roald Dahl
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Good luck at Elstree! I hope it doesn't rain.

Lion King Vs Matilda... That's a hard one. I genuinely don't know which I'd prefer: they're both great stories and the stage productions are supposed to be very very good. Maybe the Lion King because the costumes look fantastic.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Hi MG,

Sorry I haven't replied to this Sooner - I didn't see it until it got bumped back up today (had rather a lot on my plate in early September).

I hope you managed to see some actors yesterday and you avoided the rain. Also i've seen neither of those musicals but i'm sure both are very enjoyable.

As others have sa-d, try not to worry about people that don't like you - it is impossible to be liked by everybody all of the time. Concentrate on the nice people you meet in life and on here.

Also try to keep in mind that just because somebody doesn't like something you post, it doesn't mean that they don't like you - just one of your opinions or a character or actor you are fond of.

Kitkat x
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Hi MG,

Sorry I haven't replied to this Sooner - I didn't see it until it got bumped back up today (had rather a lot on my plate in early September).

I hope you managed to see some actors yesterday and you avoided the rain. Also i've seen neither of those musicals but i'm sure both are very enjoyable.

As others have sa-d, try not to worry about people that don't like you - it is impossible to be liked by everybody all of the time. Concentrate on the nice people you meet in life and on here.

Also try to keep in mind that just because somebody doesn't like something you post, it doesn't mean that they don't like you - just one of your opinions or a character or actor you are fond of.

Kitkat x

kitkat I need to say you are one of the best and nicest fms on here!
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MG has been worried about coming back on here cause of what happened last time and how some of acted towards her, hopefully when she feels more confident she will come back.
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like you MG. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kitkat I need to say you are one of the best and nicest fms on here!

Thank you - that is very kind of you to say - it means a lot as showing consideration and kindness is probably the thing I admire most in others and try my hardest to do myself. Frankly intelligence, good looks and even a sense of humiur - you're either born with or not (though you can make the best of what you've got) but everybody is capable of being thoughtful and caring towards others

I've always thought you're one of good uns as well Sorcha x

To be honest most people on here are nice - the deliberately nasty or trollish ones don't tend to last that long. That is why they are best ignored and not taken to heart though that can be easier said than done sometimes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    MG has been worried about coming back on here cause of what happened last time and how some of acted towards her, hopefully when she feels more confident she will come back.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Assuming you are in touch via Twitter or similar please could you pass on my regards and say that I like her (though I would hope she already knows that) and miss her on here.