Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aye........
  • Options
    CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's this all about ?

Like the OP can't be arsed to write more than a single line I can't be arsed to click on the link.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Centaurion wrote: »
    What's this all about ?

Like the OP can't be arsed to write more than a single line I can't be arsed to click on the link.

Click it, its a cute Mummy bear and baby bear thing.
    Goldilocks was not around causing mischief.
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right...that's going in the "Trivial Things That Annoy You Intensely" thread - people who post YouTube links with no explanatory text. Blame it on being Rickrolled years ago. I now have a Pavlovian aversion to YT links.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Centaurion wrote: »
    What's this all about ?

Then you miss out and as for not being arsed, the story is in the vid and I shouldn't have to tell it for those who can't be arsed to click a link - you won't get an electric shock.
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    Then you miss out and as for not being arsed, the story is in the vid and I shouldn't have to tell it for those who can't be arsed to click a link - you won't get an electric shock.

I'm OUTRSGED at your blatant DM publicity exercise! >:(>:(
    I liek bears :)
  • Options
    Tony TigerTony Tiger Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is courteous to simply explain the thread you have created.
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww, that's cute.

I took in a stray cat years and years ago and she ended up having kittens and it's sweet how protective they are with their young. She was a good mama and it was really heart-breaking when we gave the kittens away to a pet store. She looked for them around the house for days. :(
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely you should know by now that links-without-a-description don't go down well on DS and are subject to massive overreaction.
    A short, concise summary wouldn't have went amiss though.

For those not clicking on the link - you should; it's a nice video.
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew that was about mama bear and baby before I clicked on it.