• ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah what the hell???!!
    ughghggugghghuggggh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started off hating Jale. Then when Pauline started on her, I liked her. Then everyone felt sorry for her and she got too carried away being a farmer now I hate her!
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pig Ignorant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris looked out for her when she got bullied - and she nominates him!

No loyalty! I can't stand her now. She is weak and annoying.
  • hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    Glad it wasn't just me:confused:
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    The pettiness of the bloody Christmas party arguments. I find it funny as well.
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Strict wrote: »

I bloody hate when people say this. NO HE DID NOT. Chris sat beside Jale when Pauline was basically shouting in her face about the duvet incident and Jale said the other day they've "had one good chat". They have been civil and friendly with each other, not bosom buddies. Jale nominated Chris because she says most conversations end with "but I can't speak about that" - that would piss me off too.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Did he? I must have missed that.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Helen has shown how it is ok to treat Christopher like an outcast and talk to him like sh*t and that has given the green light to stupid dumbass Steven and Jale no mates to laugh at him like a pair of idiotic hyenas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    I bloody hate when people say this. NO HE DID NOT. Chris sat beside Jale when Pauline was basically shouting in her face about the duvet incident and Jale said the other day they've "had one good chat". They have been civil and friendly with each other, not bosom buddies. Jale nominated Chris because she says most conversations end with "but I can't speak about that" - that would piss me off too.

So because someone doesn't defend you by shouting off - that doesn't mean they aren't looking out for you.

Chris nominated Paula first of all as he knew she was bullying Jale! If Chris didn't nominate her, Paula could still be in there making her life hell!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At their own awkwardness I think ....childish : /
    Forum Member
    So because someone doesn't defend you by shouting off - that doesn't mean they aren't looking out for you.

Chris nominated Paula first of all as he knew she was bullying Jale! If Chris didn't nominate her, Paula could still be in there making her life hell!

Pauline was a nightmare ...............anyone would have nominated her.

No one wanted him to shout and rage for Jale but he showed no support at all.
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Helen has shown how it is ok to treat Christopher like an outcast and talk to him like sh*t and that has given the green light to stupid dumbass Steven and Jale no mates to laugh at him like a pair of idiotic hyenas.

They weren't laughing at Chris - they were laughing at the whole stupidity of it all - I think. I guess it had been going on and on and on and was getting a bit silly.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I started off hating Jale. Then when Pauline started on her, I liked her. Then everyone felt sorry for her and she got too carried away being a farmer now I hate her!

Why did you start hating her :confused: What had she done.

What did he do to look out for her? Name one thing.

No. The conversation was embarrassing that's all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did you start hating her :confused: What had she done.

What did he do to look out for her? Name one thing.

No. The conversation was embarrassing that's all.
    The reason I started off hated her is cos I think she said she hated people I think???
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    The reason I started off hated her is cos I think she said she hated people I think???

She said she found it hard living with people/hated living with people.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE No. The conversation was embarrassing that's all.[/QUOTE]

They are embarrassing. Pair of bad mannered idiots.
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I understood they were exchanging "Here we go again" looks because they had previously seen Christopher get a wigging from Helen about being excluded and here they were witnessing the poor guy getting the same nonsense from Danielle.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    They are embarrassing. Pair of bad mannered idiots.

It's not a debate show on the TV, Question Time or something. They are living together, sometimes people act silly. It's no big deal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Jale votes lib dems.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i think you're correct. plus jale wants to play off like she's superior to the others and in with the incrowd. I'm sooo tired of her.

as for chris, him and marlon were basically the only two who werent afraid to chat with jale when pauline was in the house.

thats why many of us were surprised when jale turned on him when the civilian yelled over the wall chris was powermate
    Forum Member
    I bet Jale votes lib dems.

I don't think she would.
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he? I must have missed that.

I have watched all of the HL shows and clips Chris has never stuck up for Jale :confused:
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont agree , he heard the get Paula out chants , so he thought if he put her up it would make the public like him